- 7 years of experience in the field of Software Testing with good exposure in Quality Assurance and Testing Process along with Automation Tools Expertise.
- Excellent working experience of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and testing methodologies like Waterfall & Agile/Scrum.
- Performed cross browser testing by using Selenium Grid on multiple browsers and on different platforms.)
- Experience in Appium tool, for mobile testing in Android, IOS and other mobile applications.
- Extensively worked on data warehousing and decision support systems with relational databases such as Oracle design and database development using SQL, PL/SQL, SQL PLUS
- Involved in the Continuous Integration of the automation framework with Jenkins.
- Extensive knowledge in Protractor framework for Applications developed with Angular JS.
- Specialized in Performance Testing applications using load - testing tool Load Runner.
- Extensive experience in writing and implementation of complex test plans, design, development and execution of test scripts for system, integration, user acceptance test (UAT) and regression testing.
- Experience in Manual Testing, defining test cases, developing and maintaining test cases, and documenting all phases of the QA process.
- Developed an automated scripts and frame works using Python, Java, C#.
- Worked on source version control tools such as Subversion (SVN), TFS and Git.
- Proficient in using HP ALM, POS, Rally, JIRA, Clear Quest, Bugzilla.
- Experience in manual testing and automated testing using different tools like QTP, Selenium (Web Driver) using Java. Knowledge and familiarity with different QTP and Selenium automation frameworks.
- Knowledge on Automated Web Services using SoapUI, REST with knowledge of WSDL, RESTful, UDDI, eclipse.
- Expertise in setting up and carrying out browser compatibility testing environment with different browsers and versions of Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google chrome on different OS like windows and MAC.
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal, and Team Player Skill, Quick Learner and Self Starter, strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver/IDE/GRID/RC, HP QualityCenter/ALM, Junit, TestNG, JIRA, SOAPUI, QTP/UFT, Eclipse, Protractor, JMeter, Cucumber, Firebug, FirePath, Coded UI, Appium
Language/ Script: Java, C, C++, C#, Python, Perl, SQL, Ruby, PL/SQL, VBScript, .NET
Frameworks: Junit, TestNG, TDD, BDD
Firefox Addons: XPath, Firebug, Firepath
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, XSD, XSL, XSLT, XPATH, AJAX, JSP, XML, CSS, Flash.
SQA Technologies: SOAP, REST, WSDL, UDDI, Web Services, SOAP UI
BugTracking Tools: HP Quality Center, BugZilla, Visual Studio TFS, JIRA.
Build/ Tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Hudson
Databases Technologies: MS SQL Server 2000/2005, OLAP and OLTP, Oracle 9i/10g, MS Access 2000, SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, TOAD, SQL*Loader, MYSQL
Operating Systems: Windows XP, 7, 8,10/vista & server 2003, UNIX/Linux and Mac.
Confidential, North Haven, CT
QA Automation Engineer (Selenium)
- Worked on Analyzing business requirements/system requirements/functional testing requirements for opportunities pursued by the Mortgage Business Group and built enterprise applications.
- Subject matter expert in management processes for Mortgage Businesses Insurance Businesses.
- Worked as a quality assurance lead on enterprise web application projects for marketing, lead generation and Revenue optimization.
- Involved in creating java classes to syndicate the data from legacy system to the SAP hybris system.
- Involved in developing the flexible search queries to fetch the data from SAP hybris data base.
- Implemented Appium scripts to test IOS and Android platforms.
- Implemented mobile automation frameworks using Appium.
- Tested compatibility of application for dynamic and static content under various cross browsers using HTML IDs and X Path in Selenium.
- Implemented Continuous Integration and Continuous Development(CICS) using Jenkins Pipeline.
- Worked as QA for performing API launches, white box testing, data testing.
- Created automated behavior-driven development (BDD) tests using Behat framework for PHP (Cucumber/Gherkin).
- Tested Cross browser projects to support IE7+, Firefox, Safari, Opera and Chrome.
- Involved in the everyday publisher support, client support, exception tracking, site monitoring.
- Worked on projects mobilizing efforts involving multiple teams.
- Designed and Developed UAT Regression automation script and Automation of functional testing framework for all modules using Selenium and WebDriver.
- Implement CICD using BitBucket & Jenkins integration.
- Created Automation test framework using Selenium WebDriver.
- Used Firebug Tool to identify the Object’s id, Name, XPath, link in the application.
- Exported Test Case Scripts (Java-Selenium WebDriver) in Eclipse IDE and modified the selenium scripts and executed. Prepared automation test framework (Junit).
- Developed Test Framework in Selenium for UI Regression Test Automation and when necessary, and potentially execute Unit Test automation (Java/Junit).
- Created Keyword-Driven Automated Frameworks using Selenium WebDriver configured under Eclipse, Junit environment.
- Performed different testing task using various test scripts on Seleni um WebDriver and Junit.
- Performed test planning and release coordination.
- Run script as a batch file through ANT and generated testing report.
- Uploading and execution of scripts using Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) within the scheduled time.
- Used Jenkin as a Continuous Integration server to configure with GitHub and Maven.
- Developed HTML TestNG reports for analyzing the output of test using ExtentReports API.
- Proficient in writing SQL queries to test the Oracle database and making validations.
- Developed test harness for WebServices automated testing by means of SOAP UI and ANT.
- Responsible for Unit Test plan/specifications with documented test results.
- Identifying and submitting BUG’s to development for resolution.
- Conducted/Involved in the review meetings and walkthroughs to discuss the status of the project.
- Presented the project status/results on daily and weekly basis in the Project Meetings.
Environment: Selenium IDE, Appium, Selenium Web driver, Java, JSP, HTML, JBoss, Oracle DB (10.x, 11.x), UNIX, Perforce, Grinder, Jmeter, Quick Test Pro, Quality Center/Test Director, Bugzilla, Team Track, Star Team
Confidential, Indiana polis, IN
Web Services Tester
- Reviewed business requirements and technical specification documents and Analyzed use cases, functional requirements to write detailed Test plans and Test cases.
- Tested the application in highly dynamic environment with sprint team using Agile Methodology.
- Worked closely with Agile Scrum team from several domains to ensure product testability while running Regression tests in Selenium WebDriver using Junit, and maintained test environments used for white box testing during new product releases.
- Involved in setting up configuring the testing environment with Eclipse, TestNG, Selenium WebDriver and Selenium Java client driver.
- Responsible for implementation of Hybrid Test Automation Framework build using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Maven technologies under Java platform.
- Performed comprehensive manual testing to test website compliance against requirements Performed Data driven testing using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG functions and JDBC Connections which reads data from scripts using property and XML files.
- Wrote and executed automated test cases using Selenium WebDriver to automate manual testing solutions.
- Developed and Executed Test Plans and Test Cases from Requirements and Specification documents.
- Authored and Executed Automation and Manual Test Cases for Functional testing of various modules of the application.
- Used Maven for building the Web Driver project. Integrated with Continuous Integration tools Jenkins for running test on nightly basis automatically.
- Contributed to the Continuous Integration pipeline running component builds, creating and running Deployment jobs on individual stages on Jenkins, and running automated and manual functional tests.
- On daily basis used build tools like Maven and Jenkins to build and regress automated tests; documented and tracked defects and produced detailed reports using BugZilla.
- Responsible in executing Selenium test scripts on different browsers and checked for compatibility.
- Created data-driven automation scripts for testing API Web Services using SOAP UI.
- Perform Functional Testing, Regression Testing, System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and End-to-End Testing.
- Tested request and response XML's based web services interfaces using SOAP UI.
- Used Firebug to identify Elements’ by ID, Name, CSS, XPath, and Links on Web Pages.
- Provide all data validation through SQL Queries.
- Created QA sizing estimated based on the changes to the web services for the scope defined in a particular release cycle.
- Created the test data and request for the test data dependent with the other applications to be used in the testing activities for the current release.
- Log defects using BugZilla application and communicate the defect status updates to the responsible analysis and implementation teams.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE.
Sr. Selenium Tester
- Analyzed Business Requirements Documents and Story Boards to get better understanding of the system both on technical and business perspectives.
- Developed and maintained Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) and generated Test Analytical Report.
- Worked in the Agile environment with frequently changing requirements and features set.
- Executed Test Cases recorded in HP Quality Center manually to test the application for its functionality, system integration and verify the Exit Criteria.
- Responsible for identifying test cases for manual and Automation with Selenium Web Driver for Smoke Test, Functional and Regression Tests.
- Developed and maintained automated test cases using Selenium WebDriver, C# and ASP .Net, VB .Net (Visual Studio) with Nunit Framework.
- Performed black box functional testing of secure part of the website that has Home page and details of patient’s page, etc., using Selenium WebDriver and C#.
- Extensively used Selenium (XPath and CSS locators) to test the web application.
- To validate the test cases, extensively performed XPath assertions in SOAPUI test cases.
- Converted existed manual tests into Automated Tests using MTM and VS2010.
- Performed compatibility testing across various browsers involving IE, Firefox, Chrome and Safari.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Microsoft Test Manager (MTM) to effectively manage the product life cycle.
- Developed Coded UI automation scripts using C# and Selenium.
- Responsible for doing RESTFUL Web Services testing.
- Enhanced the automation test scripts with checkpoints, Synchronization points, Regular expressions and output values.
- Executed reporting of email notifications utilizing VSTS.
- Develop programs to automate the testing of controller in CI/CD environment using Bash script, and Linux commands
- Used Simple and Complex Microsoft SQL Server Queries like Joins, Select, and Update for data validation and data manipulation in the new data warehouse environment.
- Independently developed test scripts in LoadRunner according to test specifications/requirements.
- Created the test data and request for the test data dependent with the other applications to be used in the testing activities for the current release.
- Used SOAP UI tool to test SOA based architecture application and to test SOAP services and RESTAPI .
- Performed Smoke, Functionality, Integration, System, Regression tests based on Analysis, and understanding of the requirements, non-functional specifications, and end-user needs.
- Report Test Failures and Defects using HP Quality Center and Team Foundation Server (TFS) and provide management with Regression Test Reports and Progress Reports.
- Actively participated in walk-through, inspection, review and user group meetings for quality assurance with BAs, SMEs and Developers.
Confidential, Norwich, NY
- Understand current QA processes and methodologies to scope the improvements required. Also understand Governance requirements.
- Create detailed estimates and plan for QA process and methodology implementation within COE.
- Designed and specified the QA process enhancements to be made and integration with current Client's QA processes.
- Implemented COE QA processes and methodologies. Create workflows for key processes within Quality Center and Center Management tools.
- Responsibilities include carrying out manual as well as automated execution of the tests and helping identify and resolve technical issues that prevent progress from being made.
- Tested several web services for order creation and bill payment using web service studio. The client had several web services used by various application and each called web services to fulfill their requests, this required periodic new releases of web services as well as regression testing when a new functionality got added to the existing service.
- Responsible for developing, update, and maintain testing standards and procedures. Execute test scripts, record problems and issues in accordance with the project's problem and issue management plans.
- Performed white box testing like JUnit, and Web service testing.
- Defined test automation strategy and scenarios, created automation test cases and plans.
- Designing and implementing Automation Frameworks using HP UFT 11.52.
- Expertized in Business Process testing using Turnkey Solutions with HP UFT.
- Used UFT to perform data driven testing with many different sets of data.
- Developed automation test scripts for various features using Data Driven Framework.
- For defect tracking used HP Quality Center and ALM.
- Worked on Selenium for creating and executing test cases for functionality testing of a web app.
- Validated source and target data by writing SQL query using different string functions, group functions in PL/SQL.
- Wrote complex SQL queries for back end data verification. Performed white box (API tests) on Stored Procedures, verified complex constraints/business rules implemented in triggers through the backend.
- Worked on JDBC as a data source to fetch data from MySQL database in Data driven testing.
- Coordinated and worked hand-in-hand with developers in Agile model and recorded defects using Jira and track until they are resolved.
Environment: HP UFT, Java, Agile, BDD, Cucumber, MySQL, PL/SQL, JUnit.
- Prepared Test Plan and Test Cases based on the business and functional specifications.
- Coordinated and worked closely with business analysts and stake holders during gathering requirements for the product and documented test cases.
- Performed white box testing by analyzing code.
- Reviewed and implemented Business Requirement Documents.
- Reviewed the test cases written for Unit and Integration level.
- Analyzed test specifications and converted them into Manual Test Cases. .
- Attended Weekly Status Meetings, discussed and interacted with team members.
- Performed End to End Testing and involved in User Acceptance Testing.
- Performed Security Testing (Authorization Testing, Access Control Testing).
- Worked on SQL statements in checking the validity of the Backend.
Environment: Manual testing, HP Quality Center, JAVA, XML, HTML, MS SQL Server 2005/2000, and Windows.