To obtain a challenging and responsible position in the area of Software Testing, where my knowledge, ability and dedication will be utilized
- Detail - oriented and have the ability to multitask.
- Fast learner and Ability learns new Technologies. knowledge in Functional Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Section 508 compliance, automation testing, and Browser Capability Testing.
- Knowledge in defect tracking tool.
- Excellent knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Ability to execute test cases manually
- Familiar in SQL Queries
- Good team player and strong communication skill.
- Knowledge of Security Testing tools OWASP ZAP, Burp Suite
- Knowledge of Java
- Knowledge in Scrum/Agile methodology
- Knowledge in bug tracking tool JIRA
- Excellent Knowledge in automation testing tool Selenium Confidential, Selenium WebDriver, Selenium TestNG Framework.
- Excellent Knowledge in automation testing tool Confidential Studio
- Knowledge of JAWS
Operating Systems: Windows7/ 10
Browser: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera
Database: MS SQL Server 2016, Microsoft Access 2010, 2013
SQL Tools: SQL Management Studio
Programming: T-SQL, Java
Automation Testing Tools: Selenium Confidential, Selenium WebDriver, Selenium TestNG Framework, Confidential Studio, Confidential Confidential, JAWS
Security Testing Tools: OWASP ZAP, Burp Suite
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
QA Tester Volunteer
- Executed test cases
- Performed front-end testing
- Created and run Selenium Confidential script
- Created and run Confidential script
- Created and run Manual & Automation script in Confidential Studio
- Tested web base application
- Run SQL Queries
- Performed functional, regression, system and automation testing.
- Attended team meeting
- Performed manual testing for different modules
- Tracked and Find defects and report to developers
- Tested browser compatibility different browser
Environment: Windows 2007/2010, Ms.Office, Selenium Confidential, Selenium WebDriver, Selenium TestNG Framework, Confidential Studio, Confidential Confidential, TeamViewer, Firefox, IE, safari, Chrome, Opera
Assistant Store Manager, Alexandria
- Provide excellent Customer Service
- Excellent ability to maintain inventory; truck receipt, send and deliver materials
- Complete knowledge of applicable laws, rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Remarkable ability to supervise others by assigning/directing work; conducting employee evaluations, staff training and development
- In-depth ability to operate point-of-sale terminal/cash registers.
- Exceptional ability to deal with people in a manner which shows sensitivity, tact, and Professionalism.
- Strong ability to speak clearly, concisely and effectively; listen to, and understand, information and ideas as presented verbally
- Using new POS system & Troubleshooting
- Train new hires for management level & clerk position
- Planning, organizing, directing and controlling the store operation.
- Using GroupWise to communicate among Confidential network
- Making schedules, supervising staff and developing employee skill