- 3 years of professional experience in Information Technology with extensive experience in Quality Assurance and performing Manual and Automated testing.
- Experience in analysis, design, development and testing of Web - based and Client-Server technologies.
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Experience in performing systems/functional testing in a Waterfall and Agile Software Development environment.
- Good testing skills which include preparation of test plan, test scenarios, test cases, test scripts and bug reports.
- Experience working with CI tools like Jenkins
- Experience in test design, defect tracking & management, and test reporting.
- Diverse work experience on functional testing, integration testing, GUI testing, system testing, regression testing, database testing, user acceptance testing and compatibility testing.
- Experience in analyzing the bugs and interacting with developers and team members in fixing the defects.
- Good interpersonal skills, commitment, result oriented, hard working with a quest and zeal to learn new technologies.
- Analytical mind, ability to think logically and with clarity.
- Commitment, Goal oriented and Patience.
- I am hardworking and can work timelessly, and adaptive.
Domains: Web services, Data management software, Collaboration, Developer tools, Testing.
Languages: C, C#, JavaWeb HTML, XML.
Databases: SQL, MySQL, SQL Server, PL/SQL.
Testing: Unit testing, automated testing (Selenium,QTP)
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, Bugzilla
JUNIOR SOFTWARE QA TESTER
- Experience in Manual & Automated Testing for Software Quality Assurance (SQA)
- Knowledgeable in Open-Source Automation Tools (QTP,Selenium)
- Familiar with Object-Oriented Programming in Java
Junior QA Tester
- Identified, documented and reported bugs, errors, interoperability flaws and other issues within proprietary software applications developed for Company’s global user base.
- Demonstrated methodical, detail-oriented and thorough approach to all assignments while adhering to compressed timelines.
- Complete all assignments on or ahead of schedule.
- Consistently recognized for excellent problem-solving and analytical skills by programmers, project managers and supervisors.
- Worked collaboratively with QA, development and business groups to complete comprehensive testing on 2 major new releases.
ConfidentialJUNIOR SOFTWARE QA TESTER
- Participated in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like, Requirements Review, Test Documentation, Application testing, defect reporting and defect reporting.
- Manual, black box and functional, regression, data driven and navigational testing on cross browser
- Good understanding of application build cycles and following the required test strategy to meet the testing requirements.
- Reviewed and analyzed Business Requirements, Project Plans, Prototype, Flow Diagrams, Use Cases, System Design documents and created Detailed Test Cases
- Highly knowledgeable regarding the defect tracking cycle and understanding the regression testing in compliance with fixing of defects.
- Published test results and status reports to keep the management updated about the project status.
- Used Quality Center extensively to write detailed Test Cases and organize the same using the Test Plan module.
- Also used features like Test Scheduling, Automatic execution of tests, email notifications etc while executing the QTP
- Reported Defects and mapped the same against the respective Test Cases Drafted detailed Test Steps to be followed for Test Automation using Quick Test Professional.
- Verified the systems logs to identify the highly hit pages and modules of the application.
ConfidentialJUNIOR SOFTWARE QA TESTER
- Written Functional and Technical specifications for the new custom developments which included forms, reports and enhancements.
- Created the defects in JIRA and validated the defects assigned to me.
- Responsible for writing the scripts for daily/weekly smoke tests, regression tests.
- Developed and executed the test cases based on business requirements.
- Developed test plans and test cases for testing the various retail applications, in HP Quality Center.
- Involved in functional, regression testing and responsible for tracking, reporting and closing the defects.
- Prepared status summary reports with details of executed, passed and failed test scripts.
- Responsible for the collecting the test data while executing the test cases.
- Interacted with developers to resolve the problems while executing the test cases.
- Designed the Script’s standards and the naming conventions
- Preparing Estimation for the Modules to be automated
- Analyzing the manual test cases of the Modules to be automated
- Automating the test cases using Selenium
- Provide the QA metrics weekly basis on team productivity and application stability.
- Report on risk and issue with mitigation plan to management.