- Technically qualified, Seasoned and Driven Software Testing Professional with 8+ years of experience in Testing.
- Expertise in working with global teams across IT and Operations having knowledge of both Agile and SDLC software models. Skilled in Project testing & Implementation.
- Looking to leverage my knowledge and experience into a role as Test Lead.
- Advanced knowledge of common software testing procedures and methodologies.
- Experience in SCRUM - Agile methodology.
- Waterfall methodology: Requirement Analysis, Test Scenario Preparation, Test Data Preparation, Test Scenario Execution and Defect Reporting and Review. System testing and Regression testing, Defect Management, Preparing Test Summary Report.
- Working knowledge of Agile tools like JIRA.
- Working knowledge of testing management tools: Quality Center/ALM; Confluence.
- Good understanding of test tools - Selenium WebDriver, BDD frameworks.
- Good knowledge of databases Oracle 10g in writing, executing SQL queries .
- Good knowledge of Unix commands, basic knowledge of scripting.
- Knowledge of UFT and Selenium for automation with Java
- Knowledge of excel macros.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Experience in on-shore/off-shore working model for QA activities.
Confidential, Weehawken, NJ
Senior Test Analyst
- Performing Agile activities such as daily stand - ups, sprint planning sessions and sprint retrospectives.
- Creation of SIT Test plan for the release and leading the test execution.
- Reporting and tracking defects in defect tracking tool JIRA
- Test lead managing a team of 5 members and performing all client communication in addition to testing activities for Agile methodology.
- Working with dev team closely and interaction with BA and Business users to perform UAT.
- Maintenance of QTP test suits.
- Working on clearing of OTC trades processing that are sent by various exchanges CME, LCH, EUREX, ICE and then processed through various internal and external system including Traiana.
- Validation of mid-tier reports related to MiFID.
- Involved in Front end and backend testing of the web based application, intranet application and application migrations.
- Involved in Automation testing which include creation and debugging of automation test scripts using QTP. Working knowledge of Quality Center and ALM.
- Requirement Analysis, Test Scenario Preparation, Test Data Preparation, Test Scenario Execution and Defect Reporting and Review. Involved in defect Management, Preparing Test Summary Report, System testing and Regression testing.
- Involved in Test case estimation. Preparation of test scenarios and Test cases, execution of test cases and raising defects.
- Involved in result analysis and reporting and escalated risks and issues.
- Created scenarios for Integration Testing and was part of Defect Prevention and Root Cause Analysis activities.