- 2.5+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance and Quality Control with emphasis on Automation testing and manual testing strategies that minimize risks and lead to quality product delivery.
- Experience working with a Startup company.
- Good learner.
- Can handling multiple projects.
Web Technologies: HTML 5 and CSS
IDE Tools: Eclipse.
Automation testing Tools: Selenium Webdriver 3.4.0
Defect tracking tools: JIRA.
Operating systems: Windows, Linux, Mac
Project Management tools: Agile Scrum
Experienced tools: Jenkins, GitHub, Rancher, Charles proxy 3.11.6, Postman
Experienced plugins: Zephyr
Software engineering: Requirements, design, development, testing, release.
Cloud services: Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
- Creating test plans from the requirements to match the project’s initiatives.
- Responsible for manual and automated testing.
- Created and automated the test scenarios in the cucumber.
- Used selenium for automating with Java as its primary language.
- Responsible for writing the Automated test cases from scratch.
- Used Selenium Grid to perform for cross browser testing.
- Used TestNG libraries for the test frameworks.
- Understanding of QA methodologies and SDLC.
- Database connections to the automated test cases.
- Responsible for troubleshoot the JIRA tickets and identifying the root cause of the issues.
- Used Postman as a primary tool for testing the Restful API’s .
- Experience in running Charles for performance and load testing .
- Working on CD/CI using Jenkins, Maven, Git, etc.
- Working on the short release cycles in Agile Methodologies .
- Using Zephyr test management tool in Jira inorder to write and execute the manual test cases
- Executing functionality, compatibility and regression tests across the product suite
- Writing test cases using Element locators, WebDriver Methods, Java Programming Features
- Monitored the network traffic using HAR proxy in selenium webDriver .
- Participated in daily SCRUM meetings and gave the daily status of testing.
- Experience testing in multiple environments like Windows, Linux, Android, IOS etc.,
Environment: Selenium webdriver, Eclipse, Java, Junit, Node.js, Agile scrum, Chimp, Css, Git - Hub, Jira defect tracking tool, Zephyr, Jenkins, Docker, Cucumber, BDD, Linux, Unix, Postman, SQL, Charles, TestNG, Robust frameworks, Maven.Confidential
- Preparing Test Plan and Test Cases based on the function specifications.
- Analyzed the application and performed Black Box and end-to-end manual testing.
- UI Specifications and framework design.
- User Interface testing to verify the functionality of various systems.
- User Acceptance (UAT), Integration, System and Regression testing
- User acceptance testing (UAT) leading, mentoring, assisting business users from the client.
- Repairing UAT test plan and Test cases.
- Defect reporting with the help of JIRA to QA Manager on daily basis.
- Verified the bug fixes and regression testing to ensure product quality.
- Involved in Browser Interoperability testing for various versions of IE, Safari, Firefox and Chrome
- Involved in web based testing issues like cache, session, cookies and login issues.
Environment: Oracle, SQL Server 2012, Unix, Unix Shell, XML, HP Quality Center, HP Quick Test Professional(QTP), LoadRunner.