- Five plus year experience in software testing and analyzing SQA.
- QA Tester with full system development life cycle experience including designing, developing and implementing test plan, test case and test process
- Thorough understanding of the entire SDLC & STLC.
- Proficiency in both manual and automation testing of web and windows based applications
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum and Water Fall methodologies
- Knowledge of white box and black box testing
- Participated on functional, performance, accessibility, compatibility and usability testing
- Participated in request analysis using FRS data base schema and attending meeting
- Extensively involved in test plan development and checklist preparation
- Extensively involved in test case development and task estimation in numerous projects
- Executed test cases, report defects and prepared daily report for individual test cycle
- Used Jira to store test cases, test results and defects
- Strong knowledge of data base concepts, designs, SQL, backend testing SQL or Oracle.
- Used Selenium web driver functional tool with different from works to automated test cases.
- Participated on TDD/BDD through cucumber
- Have done front - end, back-end, web-service, performance test Jmeter
- Have done Soap and rest web service using Soap UI.
- Good experience in agile methodology
- Strong experienced with transformation and mapping to message using SQL, Java Scripts.
Testing and automation tests: Selenium web driver/Grid, Appium, Jira, QC-Alm Maven, Jenking, Git, Sun, QTP/UFT,l Jmeter, Load runner, SoapUI.
Web development: HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, Bootstrap, Angularjs, Ajax, XML. Json, Soap, rest
Data Base: SQL, MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server
Operating System: Unix/Linux (Ubuntu, Debian Cent ro, Windows
Editors: Eclipose, Notepad, ++ Visual, Stediwo, Netbeans
Web Servers: XAM PP, Lampp, Apache, to cast
Web Services: Soap/Java x- W5 Rest W1/Java, JEE, EJB, MVC, Spring
Test Tool: QTP
Application Package: Ms Office
Testing Tool: QTp
QA Tester Leader
- Gather new requirements, design documents
- Test leader, in collaboration with other stakeholder device the test objectives, organizational test, policy test strategies and test plans.
- They estimate the testing to be done and negotiate with management to acquire the necessary resources
- They schedule the tests for execution and they monitor, measure control and reports on the test progress
- Products status and the test result, adapting the test plan and compensations needed to adjust to evolving conditions
- Analyze and understand the requirement and write test cases.
- Communicate activities progress to projects manage business analysts, team leader and clients
- Start testing on the respective test environment and make sure the testing has been completed within the given deadlines
- USE SQL queries for setting in the date from the database for testing
- Coordinate with business and team leader with meeting sign off
- They lead, guide and monitor the analysis design implementation and execution of the test cases, test procedures and test suites
- Analyzes identified problems, new test results, write test specification
- Test strategy formulation will be including mortgages and loans per qualification and qualification for complete process
- The mortgages and loan technical requirements into test cases, scenarios
- Defining test data requirements
- Managing test case creation
- The knowledge of the business rules such us mortgage types
- Test mortgage applications
- Marital status; age, applicant, income previous mortgage and loan type, rules change every year
- Use Agile development methodologies
- Devising contingencies, plans and other preparation activities
- Determine test requirements
- Responsibilities for test planning, writing test cases/scripts in window and web environments, test case automation and test execution.
- Tested application, network, system and user acceptance testing
- Used quality center in the test planning, test scripts design test development, test execution
- Well-versed in conducting different kinds of tests such us functionality, limit, positive, negative, smoke, integration, user acceptance, storage performance, load security etc
- Involved in load and stress testing using load runner
- Reviewed the business requirement documents system requirement specification use cases in the initial phases of development
- Performed integration and regression testing on various platforms and different versions of the application
- Developed SQL queries
- Managing multiple tasks through the testing case cycle, including test strategy and test plan
- Involved in system requirement, reviews and technical reviews and testing implementations
- Performed system, integration, interface, Web Gui, Network, Security, Ad hoc user
- Acceptance and regression testing
- Performed end-to-end testing for both data transformation as well as functionality testing
- Involved in automating test cases using QTP
- Involved in testing of XML files
- Involved in smoke and Sanity testing
- Reviewing the business analysis and impact documents for all the incident raised in production
- Working on critical issue or providing the solutions in less turnaround time
- Responsible for compliance implementation.
- Responsibility for coming-up with performance turning and cost saving ideas to improve the performance of batch and to add value to clients.