- Over 12+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance & Automation Testing, analyzing and testing Large - scale systems in web, GUI and Client/Server Applications including hands on experience as QA Lead.
- Extensive knowledge of all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Expertise in working with the QA methodologies like Waterfall, Agile, and V Models.
- Expertise in development and implementation of test strategy, plans, test cases and test scripts.
- Experienced in testing effort estimation, Mentoring QA team, Prioritizing efforts and conducting DRB calls.
- Proficient in Integration, Regression, System, GUI, Smoke and User Acceptance Testing.
- Very Strong Hands on expertise in designing, developing, enhancing Automated Test Scripts & Test Framework using UFT/QTP - VBScript. Programmed, maintained and enhanced recorded scripts using library functions, conditional statements and loops using VBScript.
- Expertise in Selenium Automation using Selenium WebDriver, Selenium IDE, Java, TestNG, Jenkins, GitHub and Maven.
- Extensive experience in using Open Source Tools like Selenium IDE, Firebug, and Eclipse.
- Experienced in designing Test Frameworks using Page Object Model with Page Factory Class.
- Very Strong Hands on expertise in designing, developing, enhancing Automated Test Scripts & Test Framework using Selenium.
- Worked and Setup Selenium Grid for parallel test execution.
- Programmed, maintained and enhanced recorded scripts using library functions, conditional statements and loops using VBScript.
- Performed Performance testing using Load Runner
- Strong Experience in implementing various Automation frameworks such as Data-Driven, Keyword-Driven and Hybrid frameworks.
- Good experience in Using of QTP Integrated Environment (Step Generator, Synchronization, Actions, Recovery Scenarios and Methods etc.).
- Extensive experience in analyzing the functional specifications & formulate testing methodology.
- Extensive experience in developing Regression Test suites, creating test data, executing test scenarios and analyzing the actual results against the expected results.
- Experience in leading & Co-coordinating User Acceptance Testing sessions for the testing team and End Users for UAT scenarios.
- Experience with ALM Quality Center and Custom Bug Tracking Tools.
- Familiarity with run time settings/recording options and general options in LoadRunner.
- Experienced with performing IP Spoofing using LoadRunner for the load balancing issues.
- Proficient in debugging and executing Load Runner scripts.
- Inserted Rendezvous Points in Load Runner script to perform Load Testing on the AUT.
- Strong experience in working with healthcare domain applications from enrollment and billing.
Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL, Shell Scripting, XML, HTML, Java Script and VB Script
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Load Runner 11.5, ALM QC 11.5, Test Director 8, Win Runner 8 (HP Testing Tools). UFT 12.5, HP LeanFT.
Databases: Oracle 12c, SQL Server 2016 DB2, MS Access, VISIO