- I have over 10 years QA/QC experience in a variety of industries. During my career I have provided manual and automated testing solutions.
- Additionally, I have developed QA/QC documentation covering QA test plans, automation testing standards, QA environment configuration, and automated QA execution guides.
- My skills have been applied in both agile (Scrum) and non - agile settings.
- My career objectives are to secure a position in the field of computer software development/QA and/or the development of internet-utilities and applications.
Operating Systems: Windows 8.1, 10, Windows Server, Fedora, Mac OS X
Automation/Load Testing Software: Windows Webtest, HP- Quick Test Professional(QTP) / HP Unified Functional Testing tool, LoadRunner, Selenium, Testpartner (Compuware), RSW E-tester suite, VST (MS Visual Studio Test)
ERP / Test Management / Business Applications: Experience with SAP Systems, Quality Center, Rumba Office NT emulators, AttachMate Extra, AXIOM/Progress software
Defect Tracking Software: Bugzilla; BugTracker; TrackRecord(Compuware); Applix; JIRA; (various custom defect tracking software packages); RALLY, Microsoft TFS
Website Security Skills: Web application vulnerability testing with Fiddler plug-ins
Internet Development Skills: HTML/ASPX/CSS; Java programming and scripting, ASPX (VB & C#) programming ;SQL query creation (limited); XML, Perl, Ruby, and webpage graphic design
QA Automation Analyst
- QA Engineer. QA duties included manual validation testing of financial institution mobile and non-mobile websites.
- Functional and regression testing, and test case review.
- Additional duties included defect entry and test case creation.