- Information Technology Professional with full system development lifecycle experience, including designing, developing and implementing test plans, test cases and test processes fueling swift corrective actions, significant cost savings and fault - free audits.
- Using Mercury Interactive Tools (Load Runner, QTP and Quality Center) and Selenium.
- Expertise in security testing, mobile testing, business analysis, developing software test plans, test case design, test scripts, integration testing, regression testing, stress testing and Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Recognized for exceptional leadership and team building skills as well as the ability to motivate others on all levels in the achievement of organizational goals.
Operating Systems: Windows Vista, XP professional, Windows 2000, Sun Solaris Team Foundation Server and Windows NT
Databases: Oracle (MS SQL Server MS Access, Oracle RMS
Tools: /Testing Automation Tools: Load Runner, ELT process, SOAP UI, Web Service, Win Runner Para Soft, ALM, Test Director (5.0, 6.2, 7.0i, 7.6), Quality Center, UFT, Visio Studio 2013, WebSphere Application Server, Bugzilla, Apple OSX, Apache/Tomcat, JIRA, CRM, Rational Clear Quest, CVS, VSS, TOAD, SDLC, J2EE and Change Management
Software: MS FrontPage, Kronos, SAP, Crystal Reports, MS InterDev, TFS, Visual Studio Visio, Project, Team Foundation Server, MS Office, SD, MM, FICO, Paradox, Lotus 123
Methodologies: Agile and Waterfall
Other: Onyx, set-top Boxes, Geospatial, Brew, Seibel, IVR, Other Application Servers SAP Solution Manager, WCF, API, Web Logic, GIS, IBM Web Sphere, i2, SharePoint, Siebel, API, XML, Solaris, Linux, Firewall, SAP, I2, CRM, JCL and scheduler and Web services
UAT/SOA/Cloud based application/POS/E-commerce/MobileResponsibilities:
- Worked closely with the business during the UAT Testing cycle
- In Agile environment, attended daily standup meetings, reviewed user stories.
- Worked on Agile and Waterfall Methodologies for client server and healthcare applications in both Cloud based and web environments.
- SOA test planning, test script preparation, test script review.
- Responsibilities included setting up the test environment, planning and deploying Test plans.
- Involved in interface and Load balancer testing
- Reviewed the business requirement documents(BRD) and worked closely with Business Analysts and Developers in understanding the requirements
- Involved in IOS and android mobile testing.
- Performed Functional, Integration, Regression and UAT Testing
- Performed interface testing between various Finance and Reinsurance applications
- Created Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Data using HP Quality center, for Client Server and Web Applications
- Executed Test Cases to validate UI, Functionality based on the requirements
- Used SQL queries to validate data and the Reports
- Logged Issues in SharePoint, Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Performed Production validation after code was implemented in Production environment
Confidential,Boeing Company Irving TX
Mobile UAT/SAP/POS/E-commerce ConsultantResponsibilities:
- Gained experience with Visual Studio and HP-QC/ALM and SAP Transport release.
- Gather and document requirements from customers to create agile stories used to direct new software development and/or feature enhancements.
- Co-ordinated with functional team members to identify the automation test script for validated string, UAT and Regression test cycles.
- SOA based applications, Web Services Testing, SOAP and REST API calls using Soap UI, HP Service
- Involved in interface testing with legacy systems like Lawson ERP System
- Worked with SAP support on major escalations, providing root cause analysis and getting resolution
- Plans on web and Mobile as per requirements using Appium tool. Implemented simulator for mobile App.
- Performed in-depth statistic/qualitative analysis to assure manufacturability of a new and existing products for inventory control levels like fast and slow movements and expired shelf.
- Performed User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Validation Testing, Smoke Testing, Unit testing, Functionality Testing Load Testing and Integration Testing
- Worked closely with end users and development team to understand the POS process
- Reviewed the Functional Specification document and created test cases in T-Room and uploaded in ALM.
- Tested for the Geospatial mobile devices and then transmitted to cloud-based servers for further processing.
- Tested the E-commerce / POS Java web-based applications Migration project (Lawson into SAP).
- Wrote the test script for mobile E-commerce and POS applications
- Compared and validated the POS data and SAP business object data.
Confidential, West Lake TX
E-commerce Mobile POS QA SAP ConsultantResponsibilities:
- Coordinated the IT business and utilized Quality Center and team Foundation Server for lifecycle management to log and assign defects for resolution through appropriate channels.
- Responsible for compliance to standards and tools for unit, component and system integration level test results, Data conversion and migration, defect management, and test status reporting.
- Performed day to day operations of the State Preemption project and performed detailed research of defects found on the Application, Closing, and Adverse Action documents
- Responsible for Functional & Integration testing for Confidential mortgage Loan, ACH and online credit check E-commerce applications
- Uploaded Test Scripts template from MS Excel to QC 11.00.
- Conducted testing of web-based, Email validation, Credit card application and mobile applications.
- Prepared test plans in Quality Center for writing, testing, and updating any defects or issues with new projects and changes.
- Tested mobile handsets and web-based applications for Credit check
- Responsible for large CTI project such as the banks merge to VOIP and Skill Based Routing to enhance their IVR functionality and NICE Application
- Coordinated projects and test plans with Development and Project
- Coordinated the manual QC and automation QTP to end-to-end and UAT testing efforts for new release testing
- Tested various SAP SCM applications such as SD, OTC, FICO, and PTP.
Environment: .NET, SQL, Agile Methodology, Internet Explorer 8.x, Oracle, Load runner, HP ALM QC11.00, Visio Studio, J2EE, Selenium, Power Point, MS Project, SAP, SD, MM,Java, QTP, Quality Center, SOP UI, Web services, SharePoint, Team Foundation Server, SQL, E-commerce, XML, Windows XP,NICE, JIRA,UNIX,IVR and TOAD.
Confidential, Irving TX
QA / BA AnalystResponsibilities:
- Performing BA/QA role for the organization providing Credit Card platform for card application, online enrollments, payment & processing for various banking clients across the US. Involved in performing the regression testing when a new build comes.
- Worked with Business users while performing UAT testing.
- Worked with Offshore team members
QA/Mobile Analyst ConsultantResponsibilities:
- Using TFS to execute test cases and identifying, reporting & resolving defects using.
- Reviewed release notes. Participating design reviews, formal walk through project status meeting, defect review meeting, conference calls, and QA status meeting.
- Involved in Functional, System, Positive and Negative testing of the application.
- Executed Stored Procedures, Functions and triggers based on the requirement and tested.
- Performed Smoke test for the new builds. Analyzed and traced credit card transactions through the monetary, payment and settlement system (MPS)
- Participated actively in System, Integration and Regression testing of the application.
- Created Test Strategy documents for every stage of the project with the association of the Project Manager.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
QA Mobile/POS/ SAP E-commerce ConsultantResponsibilities:
- Administered the training environment of these tools for all Confidential clients such as customer-based functions, Mobile, sales, returns, grey box testing, exchanges, layaways, gift cards, gift registries, customer loyalty programs, BOGO (buy one get one), quantity discounts E-commerce .net and much more. This POS software also allowed for functions such as pre-planned promotional sales, testing mobile and smart phone applications, manufacturer coupon validation, foreign currency handling, and Credit card payment
- Used the Agile methodology for Customer satisfaction by rapid delivery of useful software
- Responsible for Post Conversion and POS (Point of Sale) to ensure data was mapped correctly per system requirements
- Coordinated the manual end-to-end, backend and UAT testing efforts for new release testing in quality center
- Prepared test plans and designed and prepared test data scripts for testing POS and E-commerce application.
- Interacted with the business users, and prepared test plans, including testing overview, testing approach, testing strategy, and roles and responsibilities
- Monitored and reported the performance and effectiveness of QA Activities, writing, reviewing and closing defects
- Executed test case for various mobile devices with a various platform (iOS, Android, MS and BB)