- 7 Years of experience in Testing with focus on Load runner, jmeter.
- Diverse experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and software testing life cycle(STLC).
- Exposure to all Stages and Methodologies of SDLC, including Agile/Scrum methodologies, V - Model and waterfall model.
- Well versed with all the testing concepts and methodologies.
- Involved in analyzing System Requirements and developing test cases for Functionality, Regression, Performance, System Testing and Acceptance testing.
- Experience in writing test scripts and executing them using Selenium, load runner,Jmeter.
- Excellent Experience working on SQL Server 2008/2010.
- Expertise in understanding user requirements and translating business requirements into technical solutions.
- Strong conceptual, analytical, and testing skills and excellent communication skills with leadership qualities.
- Expertise in Virtual User Generator (VuGen) scripting for performance/load testing, Multiple protocols (Web http/html, web services, Ajax Tru-Client, Mobile, Citrix).
- Hands-on experience on Monitoring and Analysis tools such as HP SiteScope, Willy Introscope, Splunk, Dynatrace, HTTP watch etc
- Responsible for analyzing Throughput Graph, Hits/Second graph, Transactions per second graph and Rendezvous graphs using LR Analysis tool
- Skilled in Troubleshooting and debugging of scripts and execution issues.
- Excellent knowledge and skills in test monitoring for transaction response times, web server metrics, Windows / Linux / AIX system resource, Web App, Server metrics, Database metrics, and J2EE Performance.
- Very Good understanding of performance related aspects of application servers (OS, JVM) and Databases
- Hands-on experience on other test repository and tools such as HP Quality Center, JIRA.
- Hands-on experiences on others tools/emulators such as SoapUI/RUMBA.
- Skilled at database testing.
- Experience in analyzing performance bottlenecks, root cause and server configuration problems using LoadRunner Monitors
- Hands on Experience with all the types of Performance Tests (Load, Stress, Endurance, Spike, Scalability, and Volume).
- Ability to work/handle multiple projects independently.
- Good Analytical and communication skills.
- Committed and hard working with a quest to learn new technologies and undertake challenging tasks.
- Quick Learner, adapter of new tools/technologies and their test applicability. Excellent written/verbal communication, highly motivated, and self-starter.
Operating Systems: AIX, HP-UX, DOS, Solaris, Windows, and Linux
Languages: C, C++, JAVA/J2EE, VB Scripts, XML, UNIX - Shell Scripting
Databases: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MS-ACCESS and My SQL
GUI: VB, JSP, Java Applets, ASP, HTML
Testing Tools: LoadRunner, Jmeter, Performance Testing, SiteScope, HP Diagnostic tool, Wily IntroScope, DynaTrace, AppDynamics.
Web Servers: Web logic, Web Sphere, IIS
Other: Quality Center, Team Quest, Wily IntroScope and Performance Center
Confidential, Rosemont, IL
- Understood the Business processes and Change Requests from the business for Different Travel Plans.
- Created Load Test Plan and conduct Release performance testing using Load Runner
- Extensively used Load Runner for performance, load and stress testing
- Tested the application using various protocols in Load Runner (Vugen) for creating Vuser scripts
- Used Load Runner controller to create and execute goal oriented and manual scenarios
- Used Load Runner Transaction and Web monitors to pinpoint bottlenecks
- Generate, analyze, and publish Load Runner test results and document the testing process
- Day-to-day maintenance and performance tuning.
- Analyzing the GC logs using IBM Support Assistant to verify the Memory Leaks.
- Management of WebSphere application server performance tuning and troubleshooting of WebSphere Application Server 7.0 on QA and Production Environments.
- Configured application specific JVM settings, Web container parameters using the Administration Console.
- Test cases wrote in Mercury Quality Center based on functional requirements, test plan and use cases
- Developed Executed & Tested test plans, test cases and test strategies
- Extensively documented test result sheets, screen shots capture sheets
- Extensively executed and verified SQL Queries on SQL Server
- Performed Database integrity testing by executing SQL statements
- Assist application Developers and technical support staff in identifying and resolving problems
- Documenting and communicating test results using Quality Center
- Used Quality Center for tracking and reporting of defects
- Worked with appropriate business and technology leads to determine the acceptable range for test results and performance
- Assist application Developers and technical support staff in identifying and resolving problems
Environment: HP Load Runner 9.1/8.1, HP Performance Center, HP Diagnostics, Quality Center, JAVA/J2EE, JDBC, XML, WAS 7.0, IBM Db2 8.1, Tomcat5.5, and IBM Support Assistant 4.1.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Designing the Performance Test plan, strategy with approach, methodology, Workload model, Metrics and Type of different test, which is required for the project to validate for its SLA.
- Install the loadrunner and updating the new licenses using LoadRunner License Utility.
- Developed Load Runner scripting using web-http, web-services Protocols
- Extensively used Auto and manual Correlation, Parameterization and Content Check features
- Established test data for testing the application.
- Inserted Transaction Points to measure the performance of the application.
- Set up the IP spoofing for performance environment before running the test.
- Designed the manual scenarios using load runner controller module.
- Set up, gather and evaluate statistics from all monitors.
- Involved in Performance tuning of the class objects/ paging issues, and the database queries
- Involved in the garbage collection overhead issue and solved with the proper recommendations
- Analyzed various graphs generated by Load Runner Analyzer including Database Monitors, Network Monitor graphs, User Graphs, Error Graphs, Transaction graphs and Web Server Resource Graphs.
- Frequently communicated with developers and senior QA team members to assist in clarification of technical issues.
- Logging and tracking bugs in Bug Tracker
- Responsible for team meetings to discuss the issues arising out of testing
- Analyzed Throughput Graph, Hits/Second graph, Transactions per second graph and Rendezvous graphs using LR Analysis tool.
- Prepared load Test analysis reports (CPU Utilization, Throughput, Response Times, Web Server Monitor Counters, System Resource Performance Counters and Database Performance Counters).
Environment: HP Load Runner 12.5, Performance Center 11.5, NET 4.5.1, SQL Server DB 2008, SSRS, SSIS, XML, Oracle 11G, MS IIS 7.5, BugTracker, JQUERY, PL-SQL, Web Services
Confidential, Framingham, MA
- Analyzed software specifications and technical service description documents·
- Involved in the development of Test Procedures for various stages such as Integration, System, User Acceptance Testing, Positive and Negative Testing·
- Prepared Test Plan that provides a detailed list of conditions under which the system will be tested·
- Various documents like Test cases, Test flows, was created using MS Word and MS Excel·
- Created Application specific and generic functions to reduce redundant code·
- Performed Black box testing and regression testing·
- Reported defects to the team lead through Test director and helped the developer to resolve the technical issues·
- Executed Manual test cases and verified results with expected results.
- Generated Test Scripts using Load Runner.
- Used Controller to Perform Load Test, Scalability test and Stress Test.
- Different Loads at the increments of 10 starting from 5 Virtual Users, 20 Iterations to 250 Virtual Users were ramped until it reached 100% CPU.
- The Average CPU usage, Response time, TPS are analyzed for each scenario.
- Also analyzed the Quick Test Pro, Load Runner reports to calculate Response time and Transactions Per Second (TPS).
Environment: Load Runner 9.1/8.1, Test Director, Windows NT, UNIX, IIS, Oracle, JAVA/J2EE, HTML, DHTML, Java Script.
- Monitored the metrics such as response times and server resources such as Total Processor Time, Available Bytes and Process Bytes by using LoadRunner Monitors.
- Proficient debugging and executing LoadRunner scripts.
- Experienced in configuring and utilizing SiteScope and Wily IntroScope for performance monitoring.
- Executed load tests for new Applications for benchmarking for future releases.
- Enhanced Vuser scripts by introducing the timer blocks, by parametrizing user id’s to run the script for multiple users.
- Monitored and analyzed system performance during load tests using SiteScope and Gomez.
Environment: LoadRunner, Performance Center, Wily Introscope, Site Scope, Web Http/Html, Web services, Oracle DBA, UNIX, Web Server, Quality Center, Windows
- Involved in identification, analysis and validation of functional and technical specifications to design test strategies
- Coordinated with Business Analysts to resolve issues with Requirements for Functional and User Acceptance Testing
- Responsible for developing and implementing test plans, test cases and test scripts in Mercury Test management tool - Quality Center
- Conducted Functional, Integration, System and Regression testing
- Created detailed Test cases for validating business functions and Regression testing
- Prepared Test Data for Positive and Negative Testing used in Data Driven Test
- Tested various text-hyperlinks and image-hyperlinks of Home page and different pages
- Tested the functionality of each screen to monitor proper navigation
- Used Quality Center for defect reporting and tracking
- Extensively used Lotus Notes for organization of business meetings and emailing.
- Worked with developers in resolving issues in test environment and defects while application under test
Environment: Quality center, JAVA, J2EE, JSP, EJB, Web Http/Html, Web services, Oracle 9i, PL/SQL, TOAD, VSS, Visio, Win NT/XP.