- I am a QA Analyst and a Quality Assurance engineer with 8+ years of solid experience in requirement analysis and testing of web based Windows, and client - server applications.
- Expert academic background in digital audio/video, film, graphics design, web animation, pre and post production.
- Experience in SDLC and STLC from requirement analysis to product release within determined deadlines based on Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Strong working experience in the State government, Healthcare and financial domain as an Engineer, a Lead and a Business analyst. Analyzed business and software requirement specifications to create test plan and test cases for manual and automated testing. Clear understanding of FDA, HIPAA and Section 508 Compliant rules and protocols.
- Experience in black box, smoke, regression, integration, UAT, load and performance testing, 2D to 3D image conversion tools for cross-browsers, multi-platform, multi-operating system environment. Extensive working experience in Waterfall and Agile development environments.
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Win7 (32/64bit), Macintosh, UNIX
Servers: Windows Server, DICOM Server
Devices: PC, Servers, X-Ray Printers, Barcode Scanners, Android, iPhone, Blackberry
Test Management Tools: HP Quality Center, Mercury Test Director, HP ALM, Jira, CaliberRM
Automation Tools: HP Quick Test Pro - QTP
Languages: Visual Basic, HTML, C++, C#, PHP, .NET, SQL
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Access, Toad
Applications: VMware, Bullseye, MS suite, SAP, Salesforce, Cloud, Ariba, SRM, CSO
Video & Graphics: FinalCut Pro, Sony Vegas Pro, Macromedia Flash, MS Visio, Photoshop
Audio & Music: Pro Tools 10, Sony Soundforge 10, Adobe Audition, Fruity Loops
Version Control: EDMS, VSS, IBM Rational Clear Case, Microsoft SharePoint, Lotus Note
Network Protocols: T CP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, VPN, RSA Token, FTP, IIS
Browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari
Mobile Test Tools: Android SDK, IOS SDK, Native Apps
Confidential - Albany, NY
Sr. Software Engineer
- Developing test cases, regression testing, and evaluating test results using automated test tools to manage test scripts, defects and test execution.Testing procedures and systems development life cycle processes.
- Software testing using IBM/Rational Tools - Requisite Pro, Clear Case, Clear Quest, Test Manager and Functional Tester, or HP Quality Center.
- Developing plans, cases and scripts to test applications. This includes testing browser based applications testing, experience conducting code quality, unit testing, and evaluating and reporting results.
- Test various components as they become available in development and migrate to a Quality Assurance platform for unit, system and regression testing.
- Perform Quality Assurance activities, including: Writing and executing test scenarios and User Acceptance Test (UAT) scripts to ensure that the OMH’s business, functional and technical requirements for the OMH EMR, vxBCMA (Barcode Medication Administration) - MHARS (Medication History Administration Record System) pharmaceutic applications, PHI and HL7 testing are met; and their defect tracking and remediation.
- Application development, business analysis and testing in a Public Sector enterprise.
- Analyzing business analysis work products including workflows, requirements specifications, data specifications, and translation tables.
- Experience in the design of order/validate/dispense of medications and controlled substances as as application administrator, physician, nurse, laboratorian, and/or pharmacist.
- Experience conducting data analysis using SQL and test across multiple platforms (such as Web browser, Windows, Unix/Linux).
Confidential -Melville, NY
QA Lead Engineer
- Developed business test scripts for Enterprise Application Integration (EAI), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with standards for critical business processes that were applicable for the disaster recovery project.
- Implemented HP ALM and created a framework in the testing environment. Providing ALM trainings, new testing methods, document review procedures, and reporting fundamentals to team members.
- Leading and managing a team of over six test engineers. Coordinating with them, assigning those tasks, providing them required documents before tests, and monitoring their tasks status in every sprint.
- Worked with mainframe application recovery test script review, requirement gap analysis, configuration, and integration.
- Created complex system diagrams, graphs, presentations, and reports using MS Excel’s macros, pivot tables, formulas, vlookup, formatting; MS Visio; MS PowerPoint; and HP ALM reporting modules.
- Created and reviewed business process workflow diagrams, report specifications, and requirements.
- Designed animated graphic media presentations for new product implementation using Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, and Sony Vegas.
- Created Use cases for CA Service Virtualization to simulate case management workflow to replace Salesforce - Service Cloud from CSO in the DR isolated environment.
- Created Use case for CA Service Virtualization to simulate APC (Ariba Procurement Catalog) to replace the use of Ariba sandbox (shopping chart creation), and AWS (Amazon Web-services)-SSO (Single sign on) from SAP-SRM in the DR isolated environment.
- Develop testing approaches that streamline testing while effectively ensuring the existing integration points, processes and functionalities are intact.
- Responsible for developing and executing test cases for critical business processes associated to multiple integrated systems and applications such as SAP, SFDC, Ariba, STAR, Autosys, and more in SFDC- Cloud, and various third-party sandboxes.
- Define and implement various levels of testing including integration, exploratory, smoke, functional, integration, system, and automated testing.
- Typically supervise to providing directions to team on complex tests, scopes, and projects.
- Frequently recommend new solutions to problems to improve existing methods, procedures, and services to generate new ideas.
Confidential - Brooklyn, NY
QA Lead Engineer - Analyst
- Working at an agile environment with agile protocols, fundamentals and test infrastructure for web based mobile application development.
- Strong understanding of different software development life cycles (agile, scrum, iterative) and contemporary software quality assurance methodologies processes.
- Experience in testing and managing all the user accounts and the associated mobile applications and APIs on the site store and showcase.
- Clear understanding and working experience in a distributed Cloud environment and Drupal CMS content management system.
- Extensive experience of performing adhoc exploratory, black-box and functional testing on, hybrid and mobile native applications on the different devices and on different OS (Android & iOS).
- Experienced in functional, regression, and compatibility testing of windows and mobile browser based UI.
- Administering all BA and QA related environment design, upgrades, migrations, operations, synchronizations and user privileges in HP ALM.
- Maintain up to date project execution metrics, reports, forms, and documentation in project’s SharePoint libraries.
- Extensive experience with implementation and project management of Software Quality Assurance metrics, defect logs, requirement traceability matrices and performance to entry/exit criteria.
- Creating, modifying and editing application screen shots and media diagrams by using Adobe Photoshop for FAQs for the application User manual.
- Working experience with Drupal CMS, JSON, CSS, Java, .NET and PHP related platform application development environments.
- Day-to-day operational support activities, performing hands-on customization, troubleshoot and resolve client issues, and assist with the planning and execution for all maintenance activities.
- Create and manage projects, requirements, test sets, test cases and defects using HP Quality Center - ALM as a QA Administrator.
- Expert knowledge on MS Excel to create project logs, graphs, macros, pivot tables and charts.
- Reviewing product design documents, wireframes and UML diagrams and provide QA comments using CaliberRM.
- Extensive experience in testing private and city agencies ( Confidential OpenData) APIs, datasets and online documents and application integrations.
- Generating defect, execution, and project reports using HP Quality Center - ALM custom templates for QA Sign-off on every release.
Confidential, Mt. Laurel, NJ
QA Engineer - Lead
- Worked closely with PM, BA, and DEV teams to create well-defined TS&P (Test Strategy & Plan), test matrix and other project deliverables based on the Enterprise Agile/SCRUM Test Methodology.
- Performed functional, regression, integration, blackbox, and backend testing based on the project requirement specifications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of teams and individuals.
- Provide trainings and demonstrations to IT teams regarding financial aspects to the application development, QA testing methodologies, technologies, documentations, processes, responsibilities and accountabilities required to achieve quality deliverables.
- Expedited project performance and completion time by precisely identifying high level scenarios, managing test resources in conjunction with creating work breakdown for test phase activities, detailed test cases and reusable test data.
- Improved team performance and product quality by implementing Sprint testing, effectively conducting defect triage activities, escalating testing risks and recommending mitigation strategies.
- Working experience in Java, .NET, C++ and C# application development environments.
- Provided test execution support, analysis and reports during BAT (Business Acceptance Test), SIT (System Integration Test), PAT (Production Acceptance Test), and UAT (User Acceptance Test) phases and managing them in HP Quality Center.
- Experience creating system diagrams and mockups for projects pre-development.
- Ensured transparency between all testing phases to have successful project closure and signoffs.
- Clear understanding of Section 508 Compliant and making sure the functionalities of the financial application supports 508 Compliances and are working as expected.
- Detail verification of all digital and user documents, images, printouts, colors of a financial application interface.
- Expedited project performance by precisely identifying high level scenarios, in conjunction with creating work breakdown for test phase activities, detailed test cases and reusable test data.
- Created daily reports and conferences with end-users and SME (subject matter experts) of clients to mitigate new and existing implementations and defects.
Confidential, Stamford, CT
QA Engineer - Lead
- Managed and Lead a large team by providing them proper training, test guidelines, strategies and resources.
- Experience in managing the delivery process for evaluation, testing, and implementation of service releases and main releases of multi-language, multi-platform applications, and mobile technologies (i.e. Android, iOS)
- Strong International Software Testing Qualifications (ISTQ) in management, project administration, system testing and requirement validations.
- Working knowledge in Jira and HP Quality Center project management, project creation, assignments of tasks, defect creation, creation of report templates, project updates and merging.
- Created tests for PACS integration and configuration to medical instruments, scanners, sensors, mobile devices such as iPad, iPhone, and blackberry of Android and iOS platforms.
- Worked closely with BA, PM and Developers and gathered necessary documentations to create accurate test strategy, test plans, test scope, test cases, test data and many other test deliverables before and after SIT (System Integration Test) and UAT.
- Involved in the creation of test case for MSI build verification before test as well as for client-server configuration of PACS. EMR, HIS, and RIS applications in test.
- Configured and tested integrated 3D image conversion technologies, and built-in video record, playback, and conversion functionalities.
- Created test strategies and test cases on testing 2D images slides converting into 3D images.
- Created defect logs for UI bugs, crashes, script errors and system freeze for release candidate.
- Improved software quality by performing comprehensive testing of PACS application based on FDA guidelines.
- Worked with hospitals and site-specific projects that related to application features and performance, application upgrades from 32bit to 64bit server and client.
- In-depth working knowledge of application upgrades from Windows XP to Windows 7 and 32/64bit support. (Compatibility, internet cache, IE support, bits, etc.).
- Working experience in HTML, Java, .NET, and C++ application development environments.
- Performed structural testing and code coverage analysis by using BullseyeCoverage tool.
- Created test data XML, HL7 messages to feed into the system before functionality testing.
- Administered snapshots of virtual workstations with various OS combinations and servers running using VMware technology.
- Created linear scripts, Test Library Architecture, Data-Driven and Keyword-Driven frameworks for automation testing using WinRunner and QTP.
- Advance working knowledge on HIS tools, RIS Simulator, HL7 messaging tools, DICOM server and various types of medical applications and devices.
- Functional Requirement Documents in EDMS (Electronic Data Management System), Clearcase and VSS (Visual Source Safe).
Confidential, New York, NY
- Increased team performance by more than 25% by implementing proper testing approaches.
- Created and helped to develop effective test plans, ‘MDD’ Minor Development Documents, FRD and test cases for financial application.
- Created and executed detailed test cases with steps, procedures, and expected results in accordance with business and technical specs, encompassing all different practical test scenarios.
- Improved document availability, timing and sharing of proper documentation, which increased team productivity by more than 25%.
- Improved project administration by creating effective and clear traceability matrix between requirements and test cases.
- Performed UI, blackbox, and integration testing on module functionalities, data and report generated from virtual and simulated test clients and participants on loan, mortgage and investment applications.
- Analyzed correct data generation and report designs by comparing to business specifications and requirements.
- Benefited company and improved software quality by finding critical bugs within new and existing functionalities.