- Self - motivated IT professional with ‘4 years 8 months’ of Software Quality Assurance experience in Test Automation of web-based applications. Involved in analysis, design, testing and test cases development for client/server and internet/intranet applications .
- ISTQB Certified.
- Extensive knowledge and Expertise in Manual Testing .
- Expertise in testing of applications in JAVA, J2EE, VB and .NET architectures.
- Expertise in Test Automation using Selenium WebDriver/Java.
- Designed and implemented different automation frameworks from starch like Page Objects framework, Keyword Driven framework, Data Driven framework and Hybrid framework for a number of projects.
- Proven ability in developing BDD scripts with Cucumber and writing step definitions for behavior.
- Experience with Continuous Integration Tool Bamboo .
- Hands-on-experience in automating APIs using Groovy script in SoapUI, Load/Performance testing using JMeter/LoadRunner and SOA Testing using Soap UI, Rest Client and POSTMAN.
- Strong scripting skills in Java.
- Expertise in Android, iOS mobile testing .
- Strong in writing complex SQL queries using complex joins, grouping, aggregation, nested subqueries, cursors, etc.
- Experienced in Source Control Tools Apache Subversion(SVN) and Git .
- Expertise in Understanding and Analyzing Test Requirements, Tracking changes and maintenance of Test Requirements.
- Experience in creating and developing Test Approach, Test Plan, Manual & Automation Test Scripts and Test Reports using HP Quality Center .
- Strong experience working in Agile and Waterfall development models.
- Well acquainted with all phases of SDLC and STLC .
Testing tools: SOAP UI, Selenium (IDE, Web driver), Apache JMeter, REST Client, and Postman
Test Management Tools: Test Bench, HP ALM
Defect Management Tools: Jira, HP QC, Emma, Redmine
Scripting Languages: C#.Net, VB.Net, Groovy, C++, Java
Database: Oracle 11g, MySQL Workbench 6.1, SQL Server 2008/2012.
Development Editor Tools: Eclipse Java EE IDE, MS Visual Studio 2012, MS Visual Studio 2010
Tools & Utilities: MS-Office, Outlook Express, VSS
Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS, XML and VB Script
Web, Application Servers: IIS, Apache Tomcat, SVN, Git
Operating systems: Windows XP, Windows 7/8/10, Vista, Knowledge in Linux.
Technology: Selenium WebDriver, GIT, Script
Senior Test Engineer
- Automation Feasibility Analysis.
- Browser Connectivity.
- Test Automation using Selenium WebDriver.
- Dry Run-Internal to the team.
- Business Demo.
- Upload the automation scripts to Git. Share the test run results to the business.
- Execution of automation script after each build.
- Daily execution of automation scripts, and reporting the ‘difference in application behaviour’.
- Maintenance of automation scripts for new changes in UI.
- Generating test data required for automation test run.
- Preparation of excel macro for test data generation.
- Enhancing the Test Scripts for Confidential .
- Involvement in solving Environmental problems along with Technical Support People.
- Involved in Regression Testing using Selenium
- Preparation of weekly and monthly status reports.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Technology: Agile Sprint Testing, System Integration, UAT
Senior Test Engineer
- Preparation of Acceptance Criteria for Agile Sprint Testing.
- Preparation of Test Objective Matrices - converting the user stories/use cases/business and technical requirements into test requirements for Systems, System Integration, User Acceptance and Regression Testing.
- Preparation of test effort estimates based on analysis of the test requirements.
- Preparation of test plans or a given test phase, System Testing, System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Regression Testing and Production Verification Testing.
- Preparation of test cases for a given test phase based on the Test Objective Matrices.
- Analysis and preparation of test data as required for test execution.
- Running test cases (manual/automated) and ad-hoc tests as assigned by the Test Manager.
- Complete documentation outlining the results of tests to inform the preparation of future application documentation and reduce the impact of application defects.
- Raising defects during test execution and following them through to closure
Confidential, Las Vegas
Technology: Selenium, SQL, UAT
Senior Test Engineer/Test Engineer
- Participated in System Requirement Specifications (SRS), Test Plan, Test Design and Test Strategy activities.
- Development of Automation Test Cases in Visual Studio IDE using Selenium Web Driver.
- Build and maintain SQL 2008 scripts, indexes, and complex queries for data analysis and extraction.
- Trouble shooting of real time problems in Production Environment.
- Responsible for Functional Testing, System Integration Testing and Regression testing.
- Defect Tracking and Reporting.
- Reviewing the Test Reports and Preparing Test Summary Report.
- Requirement analysis and development of individual components
- Deployment activities
- Designed, Developed and Implemented Automation framework