- Obtain a position in Quality Assurance Engineering as a seasoned, growth focused Professional leveraging 5+ years of technical expertise, result oriented, well determined Test Engineer and contribute with my technical expertise to contribute to the future growth and success of the organization as well as my career and transition to a more challenging role.
- I have extensive experience in developing test plans, test cases, and test scripts for manual and automation testing.
- I have earned reputation in meeting deadlines when required, conforming to specific requirements and adhering to established plans.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Selenium Webdriver
- Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Cucumber - JVM
- Gherkin Language
- Automation Framework Design
- Automated Script Design
- API Testing
- Software Test Engineering
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Software Test Life Cycle
- Agile Test Methodology
- Keyword Driven Testing
- Cross Browser Testing
- Test Case Design
- Release Management
- Change Management
- Quality Standards
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Exceptional Analytic
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Project Management
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber - JVM, Quick Test Pro (QTP), SOAP UI
Test Management: HP Quality Center, Rational Quality Manager
Defect Management: JIRA, HP Quality Center, On Time, Rational Clear Quest
Requirement Management: HP Quality Center, Rational Requisite Pro
Programming Languages: Java, VB Script, HTML, C#
Development IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Visual Studio
Database/Database tools: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL
Application: Microsoft Office Application, VMware, SQL Developer, Toad
Operating Systems: Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X, Linux, DOS, Windows XP
QA Automation Test Engineer
- Created Test Plans and Test Strategy which describes the features and functions to be tested.
- Introduce and implement automation testing framework to the organization.
- Implemented open source web test tool Selenium WebDriver for cross browser testing.
- Build Automated test suite to increase the automation coverage for regression test cycle.
- Implement wide range of functional testing by various QA Automation Test Framework like Data Driven and Behavioral Driven Testing concept to ensure the code reusability and code maintainability
- Implement cross browser and cross platform testing with Selenium WebDriver and Cucumber JVM.
- Develop and implement robust Selenium Page Object Model framework with Selenium WebDriver using Object Oriented Programing Java and open source unit test framework TestNG
- Strong background in coding for automation.
- Develop Restful Web Service testing framework with Java to build robust and scalable web service testing.
- Responsible for ensuring the conceptual integrity of the system, ensuring that the product and product architecture meet or exceed the technical requirements defined.
- Responsible for coaching and mentoring the team.
- Contribute to the creation and execution of user interface and software application test plans.
- Track the bug and enhancement requests as they are entered into bug tracking systems.
- Participate in project development meetings to provide guidance on quality and quality testing issues from project creation to completion.
- Interact with the project team members to ensure all documentation and quality procedures are completed as per our internal processes and procedures.
- Integrated our automation executions with our CI process (Jenkins) so our scripts are executed each time a build is kicked off
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Java, TestNG, JSP, JSF, SOA, Restful Web Service, HTML and MySQLConfidential
QA Automation Test Engineer
- Responsible for Planning, creating and analysis of Test Plan, Test cases and Test Scripts
- Developed and implemented Keyword Driven automation testing with Selenium Page Object Model.
- Analyzed Technical specification, Business Requirements and Database Schema to develop test cases.
- Developed QA Automation Test Framework to ensure the code reusability and code maintainability, which reduces the script development time.
- Developed robust framework to find test object with Selenium API, which enable us to develop automated script for dynamic web application.
- Created complex Key word driven, Data driven and Table driven automated test script to maximize the automation script with Selenium.
- Created Modular Automated Global Test framework library for reusable, easy to use and easy maintenance automated test scripts.
- Conducted workflow, process diagram and GAP analyses to derive requirements for existing systems enhancements.
- Used detailed knowledge of application features and functions assess scope and impact of business needs throughout analysis and completion of all enhancement specifications.
- Participated in requirements walkthroughs with users to better understand requirements
- Performed backend testing using SQL queries to retrieve and verify information in the database
- Develop Web Service Test with Soap UI to test SOA platform
- Corresponded among QA Managers, Developers and Team Members.
- Reported and tracked defects, monitored defects reported by team.
Environment: Selenium Webdriver, Java, J2EE, Servlet, JSP, SOA, Restful Web Service, HTML, and OracleConfidential
QA Test Engineer
- Analyzed Software and Business Requirements documents to get better understanding of the system from both technical and business perspective.
- Developed comprehensive System Test Plan (STP).
- Wrote test cases and performed Manual Testing for Positive and Negative Testing Scenarios.
- Work with business and technology leads to identify the appropriate data for testing, and prepare that data for the test cases.
- Performed Functional Verification Testing, Smoke Testing, System Testing and Regression Testing of the application.
- Executed of end-to-end testing to evaluate system testing of the application.
- Coordinate with end-users to schedule and support User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Interacted with developers, business analysts and the project manager for test case reviews, defects issues and tests data.
- Used Quality Center to execute manual test case and automated test scripts.
- Developed Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Performed Backend Testing, by executing SQL queries in Oracle.
- Regression testing by automated keyword driven test scripts using Selenium Webdriver.
- Executed tests scripts in Selenium Webdriver for regression testing with Data Driven Test.
- Analyzed Business Requirements and Solution Design.
- Created test plans and test scripts and defined use cases.
- Execute test on promotional web sites in a highly pressurized and deadline driven environment.
- Verified different types of web banners, ads and emails for all functional specifications.
- Verified and validate cross browser/platforms compatibility.
- Identified, isolated, reported and tracked defects in the defect tracking system.
- Attended daily defect meeting and weekly status meetings with QA Manager to discuss the status of projects.
- Communicated test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and management.
Environment: Selenium, Quality Center, ASP.NET, C#, HTML, SQL Server, IIS