- Proactive and highly competent Business Analyst and QA Analyst Professional, with an extensive background in customer service, team building, project management, and strong planning and organizational skills.
- Strong experience in analyzing and interpreting data; managing budgets.
- Experience in gathering business requirements that exceed 200 for large scale projects.
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal communication skills, and ability to manage conflicts across teams.
- Project management skills, program monitoring and evaluation skills, experience in program development and proposal writing, self - motivated team member, committed to a collaborative and participatory approach.
- General knowledge of operations finance.
- DFP ad serving system experience
- Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)
- Windows XP
- Microsoft Excel
- Word and Internet
- HR ERP systems
- Adobe SearchCenter
- SharePoint Sites
- Product & Asset Configuration Management System (PACMS)
- Patch Tracking System (PTS)
- Event Disposition Tool (EDT)
- User Acceptance Test (UAT)
- Technology Standards Center (TSC)
QA Analyst/Business Systems Analyst (Contract)
- Implement project compliance leading to accurate and completely documenting each project in Enterprise Project Management System (EPM) with required artifacts.
- Guide and encourage departmental project teams to adopt more complete project testing and QA/QC methods.
- Develop and strengthened relationships with business partners through education, assistance and collaboration on departmental projects.
- Provide Quality Assurance Lead and Project Management analysis per project plan, successfully delivering the products, services and processes requested, documented and agreed upon by the Project Sponsor.
- Act as QA for the Drupal Content Management System (CMS) Project which is cross-departmental, high-risk, high-visibility project.
- Act as EPM administrator and lead MS Project, SharePoint initiatives.
- Business Process Definition: Owns the definition, analysis and documentation of client specification for complex, multi-unit programs and technology, especially those that address the needs of the department and support the enterprise asset management project and technology.
- Problem solve business needs and then align solutions with strategic objectives and project drivers.
- Document and communicate specification for complex functional business processes, data and technology requirements. Lead and/or assists in producing diagrams and schematics to describe as-is, to-be business process diagrams, use cases, and data needs and formalize into comprehensive Project Management and/or Business Requirements documentation.
- Prepare business/functional requirements for complex systems, system integrations, and advanced multi-functional and enterprise solutions.
- Examine short and long range business plans and determine if/how technology can best be applied to help achieve the plans
- Practical experience in leading and developing industry recognized business analysis method and techniques
- Practical experience in leading and developing business process mapping, use cases, and formal acceptance testing
- Demonstrate ability to optimize workflow and drive continuous process improvement
- Ability to assess customer goals, needs, and interests with respect to the implementation and appropriateness of business process and potential technology solutions
- Skill in the analysis and documentation large or complex business processes
- Test and validate through collaboration with business lines (SMEs and stakeholders) and IT, in the design, testing, training and implementation and support business process changes and technology
- Execute testing based on detailed test scripts; document and report test results.
- Create and execute testing to compare test results to defined specifications; document and report test results and/or propose solutions.
- Create and execute comprehensive test plans to identify potential defects and risks, document test results and propose solutions.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Quality Assurance Analyst (Contract)
- Provided proactive 1-on-1 support of application teams across the Enterprise (approximately 3800 applications across our lines of business and global geography) to ensure software acquisition processes are adhered to in a timely manner.
- Communicated and directed software acquisition process guidance to impacted application teams via conference call, 1-on-1 interactions, and emails. Making sure application managers software complied.
- Created process documentations, metrics, reporting via SOR; analyze 400 products that are in backlog.
- Gathered statistical data for input into metrics and trend reporting.
- Gathered over 200 business requirements for various projects.
- Contributed Visio-based diagrams to facilitate translation of application team feedback into actionable.
- Created Scrum workflow charts to maximize team productivity.
Quality Assurance Analyst/Business Analyst (Contract)
- Planned, developed, and implemented new processes, techniques, and standards that support the strategic objectives of APM.
- Used PeopleSoft for reporting and data analysis.
- Gathered over 200 business requirements for various projects.
- Documented, created, and managed standard operating procedures for set-up of new applications, as well as the ongoing life-cycle management and portfolio health.
- Completed application portfolio health assessments and helped guide application owners in how to assess, and complete Tier assessment forms.
- Worked independently with end-users, and business partners, to assess business customer requirements, match those requirements to objectives, and guide them to the applicable processes and products, including developing specifications and enhancements that would achieve customer and business goals.
- Built/created business application configuration items in ServiceNow
- Documented/ran reports, and present business applications in graphs and PowerPoint presentations
- Updated/edit SharePoint
- Created connections to application instances (Prod, Stage, Dev, Test, QA etc.)
- Speak with application owners to verify information, capturing data, and intimately learning about the business application by asking detailed analytical follow-up questions
- Ran weekly reports in ServiceNow
- Remediated issues on client applications and make sure updates are done in ServiceNow
- Follow-up with application owners to be sure necessary activities were completed for tier assessment
- Help drive normalization of data
- Providing metric information on application use and help draft and update scorecard
- Perform data clean-up, and continue on-going application definitions for the data repository
- Manage APM Dictionary information, understand gaps, and drive integrity of data by working with ServiceNow
- Educated owners and stakeholders on managing information about applications
- Market and communicate program vision to project teams, key business stakeholders, and executive leadership
- Communication planning, information distribution, performance reporting, and administrative closure
- Ensured proper validation documentation is created for all projects (i.e. System Validation Methodology (MSCM))
- Provided detailed functional knowledge and maintain insight into current industry best practices and how these practices can be applied.
- Ensured that systems, and the information on them, are protected in accordance with Information Protection Policies and Standards, as well as best Information Protection practices
Confidential, North Brunswick, NJ
Field Support Manager/Human Resources
- Located healthcare professionals through various sources, including the internet (Indeed, careerbuilder, monster, etc), referrals, nursing schools, direct mail and job fairs.
- Evaluated candidate resumes against position requirement.
- Facilitated the hiring process, which includes interviewing and screening candidates.
- Presented qualified candidates to clients.
- On a weekly average, speak to 200 potential candidates a week, resulting 20% coming in for interviews.
- Each month, average 8 offer letters, 5 active and ready to work.
- Performed and analyzed weekly operations report to summarized the offices weekly sales, spread, billable hours, and analyzed caregiver’s hours and shifts.
- Created schedules and staffing shifts on Citrix Infomax systems and communicating with caregivers and clients.
- Experience activating on mobile, social, and emerging media trends.
- Negotiated salary, terms, and conditions of employment with candidates.
- Analyzed our referral board with number of ongoing pediatric PDN cases and ongoing adult PDN cases.
- Consulted with clients to identify and understand the needs of patients and to provide the appropriate staffing solutions.
- Identify and/or resolve client customer service issues.
- Documented candidate, caregiver, field staff, and client correspondence and activities within system of record 12.
- Used SAP for reporting and analyzing data.
- Took on-call as scheduled.
- Incorporated caregiver and field staff retention strategy into daily routine.
- Managed healthcare professionals and place them on top medical assignments.
- Performed office operational tasks geared toward successful future management of those tasks.
- Maintained budgets; monitor and control expenses.
- Motivated, coach, and inspire team members, peers, and others.
- Made improvements, solve problems, and/or take corrective action when problems arise
- Analyzed health care payer systems/applications and coordinating system implementation plans.
Quality Analyst (Contract)
- Interpreted data for the telecommunications department and analyzed using statistical techniques and provided ongoing reports.
- Acquired data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Supported data and voice circuit full lifecycle, from circuit order, management, billing through disconnect.
- Managed access databases with all circuits and inventories of telephone equipment.
- Coordinated provision of technical services by outside vendor.
- Maintained an inventory of all telephone systems and equipment.
- Prepared and code monthly telecommunication invoices and provided reports of planned actual costs.
- Monitored plans and time lines for product reformulation.
Human Resources Specialist/Talent Acquisition
- Provided extensive research on searching candidates and sourcing, screening, job fairs, networking events, and managing the candidate interview/selection process up to offer negotiation and placement for temporary and direct hires.
- Hosted meetings with potential employees to determine their qualifications and capabilities.
- Ensured accuracy of pay rates and job descriptions on posted them on career sites.
- Organized all payroll files including payroll reports, new hire information and existing employee data changes.
- Prepared payroll deductions.
- Proven ability to complete projects on time and within budget
- Communicated and consult effectively with clients, business partners, and all levels of the organization.
- Analyzed financial reports and edit weekly payroll.
- Computed payroll adjustment and payroll processing.
- Reconciled insurance & benefits accounts.
Business Analyst/Project Manager
- Organized community outreach by going to community centers in the area, and educating them about building wealth and becoming homeowners.
- Analyzed business process and finance data to identify trends and process improvements
- Advocated microloans for the client, and gave presentations to the loan committee on behalf of business starters.
- Each year, represented 100 clients on average, resulting to 30% to receive loans.
- Established liaison between domestic and international prospective content providers and developers and other vendors providing loan services.
- Ran reports, analyzed customer-reporting packages, and managed the companys SharePoint Sites.
- Established relationships with local banks and organizations, and served as a liaison between local African immigrant groups and mainstream organizations.
- Created and coordinated weekly agendas on upcoming events and programs. Recorded, transcribed and posted the minutes.
- Marketed the ADC website by posting weekly events on guest speakers, writing articles, and interviewing ADC clients by posting success stories on the companys website and social media (FB, Twitter).
- Used the DFP ad serving system to traffic, troubleshoot, schedule and target ad campaigns. Identified innovative solutions to operational issues
- Launched an e-mail database, drew and sent e-newsletters.
- Participated in the preparation of budgets, revenue projections, and account analysis. Created measurement systems to evaluate productivity, quality, and variance from standards.
- Assisted business development team to identify opportunities to generate additional revenue and remove excess cost.