Operating Systems: Windows, IBM Mainframe
Databases: SQL Server, DB2
Languages: SQL, XML
Tools: MS Project, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Rational Quality Manager, IBM Clear Quest, HP Quality Center, JIRA, DOORS, Rational Team, Concert, SharePoint
Other Clearances: Agile/Scrum Process, Project Management, Business Process Development, Technical Writing, Help Desk Suppor.
- Support Benefits Delivery Management in the development of User Acceptance Test procedures. Deliverables include test cases, test scripts, use case specifications, customer acceptance form, and test completion report.
- Requirement gathering, regression testing, gap analysis and meeting facilitation.
- Tracks and reports metrics to government customer on testing artifacts executed during User Acceptance Testing (UAT).Test business applications for functionality, accuracy and adherence to requirements.
- Perform defect analysis and validation.
- Support testing to ensure VBMS performs as intended in a production environment prior to deployment.
- Perform complex data analysis, reporting and recommend improvements.
- Coordinate with application developers, QA analysts and support personnel to maintain consistent configuration states across environments.
- Execute end - to-end regression testing prior to deployment of new build.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Support user acceptance testing, and provide recommended changes to business policy.
- Conduct smoke tests in different environments after deployment.
- Train and assist new hires.
- Educate end-users with online training sessions and provide test data and scenarios that reflect day-to-day activities, enhancing user knowledge and skill.
Quality Analyst/Test Engineer
- Provided and assisted with integration and functionality testing support using SQL and other programming tools and technology on a mainframe platform.
- Tested application programs by analyzing project requirements and wrote test scripts and test cases based on a variety of documentation such as the customer data model, transformation rules, business rules and design specification reports.
- Participated in TEMs (technical exchange meetings) with development, test, and various business units to create testing strategy.
- Provided training to test team.
- Analyzed and interpreted system and software requirements.
- Worked with business analysts to develop test scripts and test procedures for proprietary Web-based applications.
- Coordinated with project manager to develop testing schedules and responsible for the traceability of testing requirements.
- Provided verification and validation support in an agile testing environment.
- Attended daily scrum meetings to provide status testing, impediments to testing, and current tasks.
- Designed and wrote test cases, test procedures, and test scripts.
- Analyzed test results, reports, audit logs, tracked software defects and discrepancy reports.
- Created and participated in software application demos for the customer.
- Trained new testers and provided direction for testing applications.
- Performed functional and regression testing in accordance with software requirements.
- Documented and recorded application defects and discrepancy reports.
- Reviewed and analyzed test documentation.
- Participated in weekly status meetings with management and utilized the Wiki to extract user stories to create test cases and procedures.
- Planned and chaired weekly team meetings.
- Briefed team leads on project status.
- Prepared project status spreadsheets for customer review and acceptance.
- Acted as a liaison between project team leads and facilities and renovations team leads.
- Prepared weekly status reports for management and managed action items list.
- Assisted project manager in coordinating team meetings, drafting minutes, managing project documentation, tracking action items, and managing action item metrics.
- Prepared project plans, system life cycle documents, and briefings.
- Identified, analyzed and managed project risks, and managed the mitigation process for the project.
- Analyzed software requirements documents to develop test plans and test procedures.
- Performed various types of testing to support customer requirements.
- Tracked defects and discrepancy reports.
- Prepared and composed test reports.
- Briefed management on testing status, discrepancies identified, and corrective actions taken.
- Developed an asset management process to track the purchasing, assigning, invoicing, and inventorying of company hardware and software.
- Analyzed long-range equipment needs against known mission requirements for technological advances and costs, and made recommendations to management.
- Created customer support process and procedures manual.
- Provided technical assistance to system users.
- Managed day-to-day help desk operations.
- Delivered desktop support for internal and external customers and users.
- Coordinated and executed procurement requirements for the IT department.
- Assigned daily tasks to Tier 1 and Tier 2 IT support team.
- Provided upper-level management with service performance metric reports.
- Assisted in monitoring and evaluating contractor policies, practices, procedures, techniques, and processed contractor and vendor invoices for payment.
- Scheduled, planned, and supervised the installation and testing of new products and improvements to computer systems such as the installation of new applications.