- Overall 5+ years of diverse experience in the field of IT with major emphasis on Quality Assurance and Software Testing.
- Extensive working experience in Agile and Waterfall Methodologies.
- Significant experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) that included Requirement Gathering, Analysis/Design, Documentation, Development and Testing
- Experience in using QTP, Quality Center, JIRA and Clear Quest that were used for test management, tracking defects, generating reports and graphs.
- Experience in developing test plans, test cases, executed test cases and created/executed automation test scripts and test reports.
- Firm knowledge of different phases of Software Development, Software Testing and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including agile methodology.
- Develop and execute manual & automated test scripts for functional, GUI, integration, regression, system testing, Stress testing, Performance testing.
- Design & developed Data Driven Framework using QTP/UFT & VBScript to validate test case against different data set.
- Experience in working with different scripting languages for automation including Test Script language, SQL Scripts and VB Scripts.
- Designed and implemented QTP(UFT)/ALM(QC)/Selenium/SoapUI/Test Complete framework in such a way that manual tester can create, update and execute automation script.
- Knowledge on basic UNIX commands.
- Knowledge on annotations in TestNG, JUnit - Unit Testing Framework.
- Quick learner and happy to learn any new technology.
- Excellent experience with Python development under Linux OS (Debian, Ubuntu, SUSE Linux, RedHat Linux, Fedora).
- Experience working with UI, Mobile UI or API test automation tools and frameworks such as Selenium, Appium or Junit.
- Ability to adapt quickly to challenges and changing environment.
- Have sound knowledge in design, development and deployment of n-tier architecture.
- Expertise in designing and creating reports in Crystal Reports and MS-SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) using complex formula, sub reports, parameter passing techniques.
- Supported Production systems, Enterprise releases(ER) and developed many tools to help support activities.
- Good experience in log4J implementation to persist the data into log files and experience with ant and maven for the build and deployment of applications.
- Primarily focused on the implementation of advanced technologies for Operational Support Systems (OSS), Within the Telecommunications Management network (TMN) realm, arrays of skills are continually employed.
- Administer, upgrade, maintain, and troubleshoot HP tools HP like ALM/QC, QTP/UFT, Performance Center, and HP Agile Manager
- Working on Modem for automation and manual testing and debugging issues and also bring up new hardware which will be used for stability and sanity.
- Working as SU (subsystem unit) engineer for Linux branching. SU Generation, Test, Triage, Promotion, CS Branch Support.
- Worked extensively in team oriented environment with strong Trouble-shooting, Analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
Quality Analyst/Automation Engineer
- Analysis of business requirements, updating test cases as per new BRD, regression testing of these test cases for the application as per release requirements.
- Review new test cases as per the requirements; update the test scripts with new test scenarios.
- Incorporated different tools to verify the test cases and worked with team members to implement new framework to reduce execution time.
- While working on the application understand other application and worked with team members to learns and understand their process.
- Automated test cases in UFT and successfully completed regressions for different releases.
- Worked on SQL and Oracle database for different test cases, automation will verify these data with front end.
- Performing continuous Integration testing by using HP batch runner tool and scheduling in UFT.
- Created Test Cases using Element Locators and Selenium WebDriver methods
- Involved in Automation of test cases using Selenium Web driver with Java language.
- Generated automated test scripts for functional and regression testing using QTP.
- For each feature, positive and negative test cases are written using Quality Center.
- Executed Automation Test Scripts for Functional and Regression Using QTP.
- Experience in conducting Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with end-users, SMEs, development and QA team for project meetings, defect meetings, walkthroughs, user acceptance meetings and demonstrations.
- Involved in automating test cases using Selenium WebDriver with TestNG.
- Experience in creating Business Requirement Documents (BRD) and Functional Requirement Documents (FRD) with GUI design, Use Case Specifications, System Requirement Specifications and Non-Functional Requirements Specification Documents.
- Designed and Develop Selenium Hybrid Automation framework using Java reflection, TestNG, Apache POI, for Web Service automation and Maven.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies specializing in Agile, Iterative and Waterfall.
- Proven ability in Windows/UNIX commands, scripts and testing on multiple platforms
- SLOAD is a web based application that decides which loan should be approved after providing necessary data in the application.
- Performed web services testing with SOAP UI and Created a Regression Suite for web services testing with SOAP UI- XPATH and also REST Services
- Verify the account that need to set for the present conversion using the SQL scripts in SQL server 2005.
- Involved in the module wise execution of HP QTP /HP UFT Scripts created for apply.
- Used Reflection Attachmate for conditioning the loans.
Environment: Jenkins, UNIX, Log back, Python, Chef, HP Quality center, MySQL SOAP UI, QTP, Elastic search, Allure Reports, Maven, Selenium Grid, Eclipse, Java, J2EE.Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Planning, incorporating and executing tests cases for the software used in mobile data modems.
- Sanity testing on 8994/8992 chipset.
- Create the Application Area for UFT/QTP (Object Repository, Function Libraries, and Recovery Scenarios).
- Analyzed user change requirements, and made necessary amendments to the test requirements.
- Performed Regression testing for GIS module Web based.
- Closely worked with respective personnel to nail down bugs.
- Configured Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven tool and created selenium automation scripts in Java.
- Tested the whole program as well as specialized in several input applications.
- Push automated scripts in central database for use across different teams.
- Use of GIT to review code and give feedback.
- Developed the automation framework using Selenium, Appium and TestNG for functional testing.
- Report and track issues with using tools such as Prism and JIRA.
- Camping of devices on different RATs and to carry out telephony testing.
- Use of QXDM to debug issues in camping and network settings.
- Bring up new hardware's to the test setup.
- Written test cases based on the BRD and SDD and uploaded to Quality Center.
- Created Test Data for Test Cases, executed test cases, and raised defects in Quality Center
- Performed Smoke, Sanity, Functional, Negative, Integration, Regression, System, End to End, User
Environment: MySQL SOAP UI, QTP, Elastic search, Allure Reports, Maven, Selenium Grid, Java, J2EE, Jenkins, UNIX, Log back, Python, Chef, HP Quality center.Confidential, Miami, FL
- Worked as a Techno-Functional Resource at Client site to develop and implement various customizations of financial modules.
- Worked on three different Instances DEV, UAT and PROD, which are used to make sure that the Countries Going Live without any bugs or issues.
- Performed various Testing steps, customizations and developments in GL, AP, and PO, PA, FA and INV modules.
- Defining Suppliers, Approval Groups, and Distribution sets and quotes analysis in Accounts Payables.
- Uploaded the values for all Value sets using Data load in set up steps of General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Accounts Payables, Order Management, Purchase Order and Inventory modules including System Administration set ups.
- Experienced in creating test scripts using selenium WebDriver and Java.
- Strong in Analyzing Business specifications with regards to Test Case Scenarios.
- Experienced in finding object location using XPath, CSS selector to create stable test script.
- Experienced in creating testing frameworks from scratch using Junit, Test NG, Apache POI libraries.
- Experienced in creating data driven, keyword driven framework from scratch.
- Preparation of AIM (Application Implementation Methodology) Documents for Functional and Technical specifications of Customizations, Interfaces and Conversions.
- Tested Oracle Application Functionality for different Countries and different requirements
- Used Battle Station (custom application), which is used to report Bugs depending on the instances.
- Worked on three Instances DEV, UAT and PROD to track any issues or any possible bugs for almost 20 different countries which either are in use by external users or will be used by external users after Go Live.
- Strong hands on experience with all levels of testing including Smoke testing, System Integration testing, Regression testing and User Acceptance testing (UAT).
- In-depth knowledge of testing process and extensive experience in creating automation environment using Quick Test Pro, Test Director, Quality Center, Remedy.
- Experience in different methodologies like Waterfall, Agile and SCRUM.
- Registering/defining of custom applications, tables, forms, reports, concurrent requests standard report submission, profile options, defining of application users and responsibilities
Environment: Quality Center, C#, SQL, SQL Server, UNIX, Windows and HTML, Selenium Grid, Eclipse, Java, J2EE.