- 13 years of extensive experience in Software testing arena.
- Began career as a functional tester and am currently working as Automation test lead, specialized in various technology and tools.
- Also, worked across various domains such as Web Security, Payments, Insurance and Healthcare. Passion for continuous learning. Motivated professional aspiring to be a Technical Test Architect.
- Functional testing of Webservices, RESTful services, UI applications.
- REST API Automation testing using Confidential Jbehave/Serenity Rest Assured framework
- SOAPUI Automation testing for functional testing of Rest Services using groovy script
- Native applications testing in devices as well as in Perfecto cloud.
- Shell scripting for Linux logging applications, Automation of native application with Selenium web driver in Perfecto cloud
- White box testing of InfraSDKs of Confidential using C++
- Accessibility testing for native applications.
- Test management using Confidential, Rally, Test director, Clearcase and Test Link.
- Defect Management tools - Bugzilla, ClearQuest, Confidential
- Version Management tools- SVN and GITLab
- Worked in Linux and WINDOWS OSes
M et hod olog ie s: Ag ile, Waterf all, V -M od el
Oper at in g S y ste ms: Wind ow s 9 5 /98 /N T /2 000 /XP/7, Linux
T est A utom at ion Tool s/Frameworks: Selenium, Gherk in, Git, Jbehave, Serenity Rest Assured, Rest Template
T est in g To ols: NVDA, Fire Bug, SOAPUI
V ersion Contro l T ool s: SVN and GITLab
L an g uag es: XM L, S h ell S cr ip ti ng, S QL, H T M L C, C++ ,Java, Groovy
T est M an agement To ols: Test link, Confidential and Test Director
Confidential, Bloomington, Illinois
- RESTFUL and web services automation testing using Confidential and SOAPUI.
- Confidential automation using Serenity Jbehave
- SOAP UI automation using groovy scripting.
- Worked predominantly in agile and waterfall methodology to define test strategy as a test lead.
- Organize and Plan testing story cards for the iterations
- Analyze Requirements for the various test stories
- Analyze the performance requirements as project test lead and set expectations and determining the TPS for services under test while working with performance test analysts.
- Suggesting solutions for challenges and things can be improved as part of agile team.
- Managed Tests and Defects using Confidential and Confidential
- Daily Status Tracking and Weekly status Reporting
- Automation using selenium for web based applications, mobile applications in Perfecto Cloud.
- Worked with STS, Maven and Git for code, build and maintain the testcase scripts with versions
- Rest service automation using Rest Assured.
- Defining test automation strategy and approach for the projects and setting up a framework to be used to create automated test suites.
- Determining the need for automation by providing the proof of concept with available opensource automation tools and showcasing the advantages in terms of cost and time.
- Understood the System requirements and Reviewed project requirements to ensure requirements are testable, prepared traceability matrix.
- Created the Test Plan, Test Strategy for the projects.
- Lead a team of 5 people as part of testing for these projects.
- Reviewed the Test Scenarios created by the team.
- White box testing of C++ framework
- Provided Technical Assistance to team members.
- Generated test results and reviewed of test results.
- Lead a team of 5 people in Chennai for test support activities such as raising, problem reports, CR’s (change requests) and test design and code updates.
- Functional testing of Confidential applications such as Confidential servers, Agents, Rex tokens.
- Setting up a test environment using Active directory Confidential and Microsoft Confidential forest creation and deployment of security groups for testing Confidential Clear trust Server.
- Being a point of contact for a 40-member team gained a SME recognition for test environment setup and troubleshooting the same.
- Worked with Project Leadership to Define and Establish Testing Processes.
- Tracked Test Execution and Defects using Test Director and Bugzilla
- Generated Daily/Weekly/Iteration Testing Status Reports and Metrics
- Facilitated meetings to track Status/Blockers
- Handled installation of Confidential Active Directory for test environment setup.