- Seventeen years of progressively responsible experience in the technology industry as a software tester, business analyst, project manager, and technical writer
- Extensive experience with the entire software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Multiple years’ experience with various software testing methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile
- Created detailed documentation of business and system requirements, process flows, data models, test plans, and test cases for employers in health care, retail, and government
- Multiple Microsoft Windows operating systems, UNIX, Linux, Apple iOS
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook), MS Visual Source Safe, MS Project, MS SharePoint
- Quick Test Pro/Quality Center, Rational Functional Tester, Selenium, JMeter, SOAP UI, Fiddler
Confidential, Las Vegas, NV
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Managed and owned all testing activities for both technical and non - technical users including user acceptance testing.
- Produced metrics, graphs and reports using Google Analytics, Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentation software for the project team and DRI IT management.
- Participated in the entire product lifecycle, from requirements gathering to general functional release
- Worked with web development to remediate website anomalies
- Executed performance testing to verify website speeds
Confidential, Las Vegas NV
Senior Quality Analyst
- Analyzed system and functional requirements to identify areas of the Wynn website best suited for automation
- Created automated tests for use during regression cycles using Selenium and QTP
- Tested various software products and processes (interfaces, website, etc.) as assigned
- Wrote defect reports using Quality Center
Confidential, Henderson, NV
Quality Engineer II
- Analyzed system and functional requirements to identify areas best suited for automation of test cases
- Managed offshore team of three Quality Engineers in the process of website automation using Selenium
- Facilitated test design review meetings with offshore and in-house website Quality Engineering teams
- Executed automated test scripts and remediated software anomalies found via automated testing
- Wrote defect reports for software engineers using JIRA
Confidential, Henderson, NV
Implementation Project Manager
- Managed medical oncology software implementations for new clients from post-sale through hand-off to software support
- Managed initial software and hardware installations and subsequent product upgrades throughout project implementation
- Coordinated implementation tasks involving third party vendors with clients
- Fostered customer loyalty by ensuring that clients fully utilized all company solutions and services
- Facilitated customer meetings, coordinated client resources and assigned project tasks to team members
- Created and distributed documentation to project team members and clients, addressing all facets of project implementation, including project charter, meeting minutes, expense reports, project plans, etc.
- Created and maintained multiple Microsoft SharePoint portals for individual projects
Confidential, Henderson, NV
Senior Quality Engineer
- As a Quality Engineer on the Medical Oncology Product Management team I was responsible for identifying system and functional requirements.
- Used system and functional requirements to create test plans, test cases, and test procedures for electronic medical record software for Medical Oncology practices and major cancer centers.
- Met with regulators from the Food and Drug Administration to review the medical oncology software application
- Executed testing required software and remediation of software anomalies with Development Engineers
- Established and expanded testing procedures and methods used in determining accuracy of the software application
- Designed and developed both print and on line technical reference documentation with the use of graphics and word processing programs.
Confidential, Reno, NV
Verification and Validation Analyst (V&V Analyst)
- Managed the newly created Verification and Validation department for Confidential Central Diagnostics Reno location
- Generated test summaries and validation final reports for heart EKG software to assist in getting drugs being tested through the approval process by the Food and Drug Administration
- Represented Confidential Central Diagnostics Information Technology in client and regulatory audits.
- Used IEEE standards to create verification and validation procedures for the software development group
- Planned verification and validation tasks to be completed as part of the larger software development project plan
- Performed detailed documentation of business and system requirements, process flows, and data models
- Coordinated and recorded key document reviews, including system requirements gathering, system design, test plans, and test cases
- Performed criticality, interface, traceability, and risk/hazard analysis for assigned projects
- Generated and verified test plans, test procedures, test design, test cases, and testing logs for system, acceptance, component and integration testing
- Coordinated and participated in the execution of testing and worked with software engineering to remediate software anomalies
- Generated test summaries and validation final reports
Confidential, Pacheco, CA
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
- Tested New Era of Networks Middleware Adapters for the MedMerge/MedPortal applications which allowed HL7 data to be processed through multiple applications
- Participated in the entire product lifecycle, from requirements gathering to general software release
- Tested ODBC connections between applications and DBMS using Oracle, Sybase, Access and SQL drivers
- Edited Windows registry settings while testing software prior to and during developers release cycle
- Used Telnet to access databases located on Sun Solaris UNIX systems
- Created and maintained quality assurance section of MS Project plan for assigned products
- Tracked defects in a proprietary database