- More than 20 years of IT experience in various technology domains - Healthcare, Banking, Defense, E-commerce, Manufacturing, etc…
- Ability to adapt to racing change environments on demand.
- Experienced in verification processes, Agile-Scrum, and Waterfall methodologies.
- Communicated technical designs in a concise and easily understood format to technical and non-technical personnel.
- Initiated and established necessary QA improvements and correction procedures and policies via mitigation plans and change control.
- Collaborated with project teams to adapt new methods and techniques for desirable outcomes and conducted QA to ensure compliance with different regulations.
- Contributed to troubleshooting resolutions and root cause analysis for complex issues and communicating recommendations for resolution.
- Experienced in using bug tracking and workflow tools like JIRA.
- Good knowledge of QA Methodologies to ensure robust functionality.
- Developed and managed project documentation for SDLC and STLC requirements ensuring user and functional requirements, technical and functional business process flows, use case, test case and test script documents, and performed functionality, usability, regression testing during required project phases.
- Excellent in SIT, boundary testing, GUI testing, smoke and sanity testing.
- Qualified in cross browser testing to ensure compatibility with various browsers (IE, Edge, Firefox, Chrome, Safari).
- Experienced in working with various databases - Oracle and SQL servers.
- Experienced in editing and executing SQL queries to check for successful data transactions.
- Executed Automation Test Scripts for Functional and Regression Using QTP and Selenium.
- Executed JMeter scripts for performance testing of portal.
- Extensive experience in running various kinds of tests such as Unit, Functional, Regression, Integration, System, End to End, Performance, Load, Stress, Back-end, Black Box, (UAT) and Mobile Applications.
- Possess knowledge about various Internet Protocols like HTTP, FTP and SMTP.
- Performed test driven deployments using Jasmine behavior driven testing framework and Karma test runner application testing for multiple browsers.
- Expertise in using HP Quality Center to perform test plan, develop and maintain test scripts, execute test cases, defect tracking and bug reporting.
- Created detailed QA documentation including QA reports and actively participated in project status meetings.
- Escalated issues to management when risk to quality becomes unacceptable.
- Displayed strong verbal and written communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Well-versed in broad range of technologies, including business process tools - Microsoft Project, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Visio, technical assessment tools, and bug tracking tool - Track It, Bugzilla and Quality Center.
- Ability to delegate offshore teams from diverse cultures & ethnic background.
- Good communication skills in understanding and interpreting business requirement and technical requirement specifications.
- Disciplined, logical, and imaginative in functional testing, database testing, security testing, end-to-end testing, UI testing, cross browser testing, test planning, RTM, and defect management.
- Methodical in executing manual and automated software testing environments.
- Highly dexterous in problem solving techniques, and an effective liaison between SMEs, stakeholders, business users, and technical teams.
- Skilled in creating presentations from C-level to the individual contributor.
- Ability to develop QA policies and training curriculum using PowerPoint and MSWord.
- Ability to motivate and lead team members with high energy to get the job done.
- Analytical focus to gather business process requirements to effectively eliminate waste while expediting a quality product.
QA Tools: Quality Center, New Relic, Charles, TFS, QTP, Selenium. Team Track, Bugzilla, Microsoft Visual Studio
Methodologies: Agile-Scrum and Waterfall.
Wireframes/Documentation: Wireframes, User Stories, Acceptance Criteria
Languages: Visual Basic, Java, HTML, XML
Browsers: IE; Mozilla Firefox; Chrome; Safari;
Operating Systems: MS-DOS Windows, MAC, Linux
Databases: SQL, Oracle
Senior QA Analyst
- Managed the global mobile application’s QA processes for United Kingdom, Australia, and Hong Kong in the role capacity of B.A and P.M.
- Utilized strong knowledge of quality processes and reviews, Agile development methodology, and behavior driven cognitive software developments.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills to present data, proposals, and strategic plans in thoughtful, clear and concise ways to off-shore teams and management - India, Brazil, U.K, Hong Kong, and Australia.
- Involved in various stages of SDLC and STLC performing enhancement requests identified by the product owners, performance documents, and system reviews for quality assurance purposes.
- Participated in triage, scrum, software architecture, requirements analysis, knowledge share, application defects, and other business data meetings.
- Contributed and collobrated with data architects, Dev teams on options for features and software development based on QA findings to simplify back-end designs.
- Conducted root cause analysis to make QA processes efficient and streamlined.
- Communicated technial details with development teams to design and implement milestone deliveriables.
- Verified errors when reproducable with verifiable evidence and following systematic procedures for collection and analyzing.
- Reviewed workflow and architecture designs to understand GUI interface, use and test cases, and interactive features.
- Proficiently wrote test cases, test scenarios, and acceptance criteria for manual testing.
- Manually performed functional, UI, UAT, regression, security, and d atabase testing on various android and iOS devoces.
- Ulitized analytic tools such as New Relic and Charles to produce various software interaction reports.
- Worked closely with management, S.M, B.A(s), Dev(s), P.M(s) to prioritize business and information needs.
- Experienced with tools like Visual Studio, Jira.
- Assisted with JIRA ticketing management and end user support based on QA requirements.
- Partnered with data management to execute activities relating to testing, data validation, and support phases of upgrades and new release implementations.
- Applied understanding of regulatory requirements for GDPR and sugar tax for business data validation and compliance issues.
- Identified needs based on various application crash reports to continually improve Salesforce worflows, reporting and processes.
- Participate in change control meetings and act as primary point of contact for core solution teams regarding change management, quality assurance and compliance management.
- Conducted manual test and automated test executions using Selenium, Appium, Expresso.
- Established QA validation policies to interpret, execute, and recommend modifications to existing and new policies and procedures.
- Ability to quickly learn new software applications and their components in a fast paced environment.
- Working knowledge of Sections 508 and 504 accessibility standards.
- Excellent communications and cultural compentancies across diversified groups to effectively implement leadership with QA(s) and senior leadership to identify needs and evaluate alternative QA and development solutions.
Environment:: Selenium Web Driver, Jquery, Mongo DB Java, Android, iOS, MAVEN, Scrum, Eclipse, Ajax, TestNG, Jenkins, HTML, Java Script, XML, XPATH, MS SQL, Oozie, New Relic, Charles, Jmeter, Appium, SQL, SDLC, Window Server 2012, Window 10, UNIX, QC 11, MS Office 2016, MS IE, Oracle, UNIX, SDLC, Java, MS Office, Access, EXCEL, SQL.Confidential
Senior QA Analyst
- Performed QA processes collaborating with the development team for ensuring high quality software releases using Scrum methodologies.
- Experienced working with on/off shore resource models for version management, code merging/branching concepts in a diverse team.
- Performed QA analyst lead duties in managing SQAs offshore and state-side for developing and testing the applications with various open source tools.
- Reviews and analyzed project requirements.
- Collected all questions for clarification from BA(s) and PM(s).
- Acted as the key contact for all QA aspects of releases, QA services and coordinating QA resources.
- Experienced in various testing approaches black box, load testing, coverage testing, and regression testing.
- Manually performed functional, UI, regression, and d atabase testing during development and post deployment maintenance.
- Performed Smoke testing to determine if the product was stable enough to with stand a major testing effort.
- Devised detailed test plans and test cases for complex integration projects that include in-depth coverage of all positive and negative scenarios.
- Executed real functional mobile emulator interactive tests for iOS and Android apps using Appium, UI Automator, Saucelabs, browser stack.
- Performed usability testing to test the user friendliness of the website.
- Perform edh regression testing to assure changes to the current release do not adversely affect previously implemented functionality.
- Created, edit, update moderate SQL statements to perform back end testing in large database.
- Updated test files to Oracle 9i test environment using SQLPLUS.
- E xecuted JMeter scripts for performance testing of portal.
- Executed automated test scripts for functional and regression testing using QTP and Selenium.
- Proactively identified problems, log defects in QC and communicate with the project members during daily Sprint status to updated scrum review meetings throughout the bug life cycle.
- Revised and updated test cases for testing each subsequent cycle to reflect the change in business requirement.
- Created test scenarios and test cases based on functional documents and user stories.
- Reviewed BRD and TRD to understand business workflows.
- Communicated with the managers and development team throughout the different stages of the software life cycle.
- Identified functionality and performance issues using various parameter values with DWH reports including database connectivity problems, and system crashes under load.
- Actively participated in the team meeting with the developers, business analyst and support team to understand the test requirements effectively.
- I nvolve d with end users to understand report execution time expectation and interference with production system; perform multiple levels of performance testing according to user expectations.
- Provided technical and procedural support for UAT.
- Ran and build tests that verify implémenta ted product requirements and validate the product functions per the scope of the project.
- Facilitated functional testing of new products, and regression testing for existing products during each QA release cycle.
- Provided feedback by aattend ink several walkthrough meeting with the business analysts, project manager, and developer/DBAs.
- Follow through in review meetings, walkthroughs, and defect meetings.
- Involved in launch support, post launch testing and analyzing the root cause of production issues if any and setting up the lessons learnt documents.
Environment:: Selenium Web Driver,Jquery,Mongo DB Java,Android,MAVEN,Scrum, Eclipse, Ajax, TestNG, Jenkins, HTML, Java Script, XML, XPATH, MS SQL,Oozie, Jmeter,appium, SQL, SDLC, Window Server 2012, Window 10, UNIX, QC 11, MS Office 2016, MS IE, Oracle, UNIX, SDLC, Java, MS Office, Access, EXCEL, SQL.Confidential
Senior QA Analyst
- QA Management experience across multiple projects, off-shore and in-house.
- Accountable for the manual QA projects, mentoring, and providing leadership to the QAs, developers and managers.
- M anaged QA analysts, leads, off-shore testers, and automation engineers.
- Monitored all QA activities, test results, defects, root cause analysis, and identified areas of improvement.
- Extensively documented test results (expected and actual) for all test cases and delivered it for auditing and Change control.
- Tested features unmentioned in the specifications, performed all dirty tests implied by requirement.
- Ability to adapt to racing change on demand.
- Actively participated in all phases of STLC; managed and reported test matrix to reflect test progress, defects, and status to QA Manager.
- Developed and Executed manual test cases for Functional testing of various modules of the application and reporting the status on the projects.
- Experienced executing with automated test scripts via SOAPUI.
- Executed API/REST web services using SOAPUI.
- Preformed sophisticated mobile emulator data driven tests using Appium, Browser Stack, Sauce Labs, Expresso.
- Formulated requirement traceability matrix using Quality Center.
- Wrote test cases and test data for both positive and negative test scenarios.
- Implemented and Executed automated test scripts for regression testing of web application using Selenium Webdriver.
- Created JIRA QA dashboard for the projects, shared with project managers, development, and business teams.
- Execution of automated test scripts using JMeter based on business/functional specifications.
- Implemented QA JIRA workflow process within the development and business group.
- Managed production smoke testing effort during production deployments.
- Performed Regression testing for ACH Stacker to confirm payments are getting stacked to correct accounts before sending it to the bank.
- Performed UAT testing on POS systems.
- E xecuted of Selenium Test Cases and Reported Defects.
- Executed SQL queries for data validation and integrity between the UI application and the database.
- M onitored requirements, functional specification and updated scenarios and script as per changes.
- Closely worked with Billing, Claims, and Commission business teams to facilitated UAT.
- R eviewed the business requirement document to understand the business process.
- Performed functional and usability testing of windows graphical user interface of payment entry module using QTP, and validated business rules of check and EFT payments.
- Worked closely with developers to tune search query in search modules for optimum performance.
- Involved in Scrum type of agile methodology testing.
- Executed and presented daily QA execution status updates from the QA team to the QA Manager (s).
- Briefed weekly QA status meeting with onsite and offshore QA team and the QA Manager.
- Presented weekly defect review meetings to management and business teams to disc use risks and QA team issues.
Environment:: Selenium, Selenium RC, Selenium Grid, Selenium Webdriver, TestNG, Rational Manual Tester, Legacy System, XML, SoapUI, SQL, JUnit, Java, Bugzilla, Ant ALM, HP QC, Agile model, integration, UAT, SDLC, Black Box testing.Confidential
AMEDD&S QA Specialist/Radiology Specialist
- Managed program-wide quality control activities - requirements traceability, deliverables, and other artifacts as assigned.
- Managed training and continuous learning of QAs by means of short courses, conferences, meetups, certifications, etc.
- Worked with QA managers, development managers and the software development director to develop and execute QA strategies to meet and exceed department and project quality goals.
- Deployed and implemented quality management processes for the EMS (Emergency Medical Services) program.
- Identified test cases to be automated, and prioritized suitable cases for automation and executed automated test cases using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Java.
- Supported requirements assessment, verification and validation activities.
- Created, Managed, and organized supporting documentation.
- Collaborated with technical edit team to ensure deliverables are compliant with customer expectations.
- Professional, reliable, and enthusiastic in interpersonal, organizational, communication, documentation, and process management skills.
- Mentored 15-18 test e ngineers to improve analytical and trouble-shooting skills.
- Managed 6 offshore test engineers for product training, acceptance test pass ing, and monitoring their progress.
- A ssist ed with audit processes and documentation updates.
- Experienced with Section 508 testing tools - Jaws or ACCVerify
- Documented and validated software defects for the defect log in Test Link.
- Operated as a subject matter expert to develop, test, and implement automated systems.
- Forecasted, Analyzed, and presented timely metrics and audit outcomes to program manager to determine quality objective progress .
- Ensured adherence to all Army standards, and software development best practices as defined in the p rogram m anagement plan.
- Provided appropriate c ommunicat ion via concise writing to contractors and end users that promoted a clear understanding of the Army's mission, laws, and policies.
- Used SOAP UI tool to test SOA based architecture application to test SOAP services and REST API.
- Collaborated with other managers to resolve audit and employee account issues, to ensure batches are processed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Expedited automated and manual test scripts cases to ensure code coverage is established.
- Participated in readiness, user acceptance, and system testing.
- Worked with users to understand and resolve issues and maintain a high level of user satisfaction.
- Prepared user documentation with screenshots for UAT.
UAT Analyst/ Manual QA Analyst
- Performed planning leading to the successful completion of UAT.
- Analyzed and facilitated the user story based on its functionality.
- Reviewed test documents to devise the creation of the UAT test and approval plans that led to the creation of test calendar.
- Successfully empowered inter application teams with interfacing applications teams to perform testing and resolve issues.
- Resolved testing defects in a timely manner under the guidance of a the project manager.
- Ability to delegate developers, testers, coordinators, project managers, vendors, lines of business, and lead test managers.
- Organized and secured functional test resources including LOB application compatibility and QA testers to reduce time and labor by reducing the number of applications tested.
- Worked to secure test environments for all applications involved in end-to-end testing.
- Ensured automated defect management, tracking, and status reporting.
- Planed and conducted functional test, status, and exit gateway meetings.
- Allocated application teams to create, maintain, and execute test cases and business scenarios.
- Attained requirements traceability to test cases and test results.
- Reorganized the development of post UAT defect remediation action plans.
- Exhibited initiative to review project scope with performance test lead to eliminate waste.