- Around 8 years of Information Technology experience in Software Testing with solid experience in Manual/Automation Testing and quality assurance of Web based, SOA/Web Services, ecommerce, Client/Server applications on Windows and UNIX environments.
- Excellent understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Test Life Cycle (STLC), System Life Cycle Methodology (SLCM) and Test Methodologies from project definition to post - deployment documentation.
- Strong knowledge in implementing Waterfall, Agile (Sprint/Scrum) Methodology by analyzing requirement specifications and responsible for developing Test Objective, strategies, Scope, Test procedures and Test Matrices.
- Experience with Cross-Browser and Compatibility Testing to test whether the web applications are working as desired in different browsers and environments.
- Coordinated with Offshore Teams on various testing Activities.
- Solid analytical and dynamic troubleshooting skills.
- Actively interacted with the development team in resolving the testing issues.
- Performed manual testing of web and client server application using HP Quality center and IBM Clear Quest
- Expertise in Selenium automation using Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, JAVA, JUnit & Maven
- Designed and implemented different automation frameworks from starch like Page Objects framework, Keyword Driven framework, Data Driven framework and Hybrid framework for a number of projects
- Expertise in writing Selenium WebDriver automation scripts in JAVA for highly transactional E-commerce websites
- Executed automation scripts on different browsers/environments & reported defects/results to the team
- Proven ability in developing BDD scripts with Cucumber and writing step definitions for behavior
- Maintained the Selenium & JAVA automation code and resources in source controls like CVS, SVN over the time for improvements and new features
- Took ownership of automation and led the automation team by mentoring the team as required
- Excellent experience of build tools like Maven and managing JAVA automation projects using them
Operating System: MVS, Windows2000/XP, Sun Solaris, AIX, HP-UNIX.
Programming Language: C, C++, C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net, Java, SQL, PL/SQL
Database: Oracle and SQL Server 2000, MS Access, DB2
Database Tools: SQL *Plus, TOAD and SQL Developer
Data ware house Tools: Informatica, Business Objects, Cognos, Crystal Reports
Scripting Languages: Java and VB Scripts, Shell Scripting, KSH, TSL, SQA Basic
GUI: Visual Basic, Developer 6, Developer/2000.
Web technologies: HTML, DHTML, XML, JSP, ASP, Servlets
Web Server: IIS 4.0/5.0, NES, Apache, Java Web Server
Application Server: Oracle Application Server 10g, Weblogic 10gR3, Apache-Tomcat 5.x Developer Tools (IDE) Oracle, JDeveloper 10g 11g, Eclipse 3.x, Clear Case 0
Browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox Mozilla, Netscape Navigator
Testing Tools and Methodologies: Quality Centre 9.2 and 10.0, PVCS Tracker, Clear QuestWin runner: QTP, Test Manager & Test Director
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL, UDDI. Oracle Fusion
Middleware: Oracle SOA Suite11g, Oracle SOA Suite 10.1.3 10.1.3.4.
Confidential, Rosemont, IL
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings to provide QA estimates, testing progress and status of deliverables for the sprint.
- Developing and preparing test strategy, tests plans.test scenarios, and debugs programs, revising refining programs as directed.
- Developed Automation framework from scratch for Automated Sanity, System and Regression Test suite development for Sanity and Regression testing using selenium Java,gherkin language with support of cucumber tool.
- Implemented automation using Selenium WebDriver, JAVA, Selenium Grid, Cucumber, and Maven.
- Developed Keyword Driven and Data Driven frameworks to retrieve test actions, test data from Excel files and SQL Databases.
- Configured Maven for JAVA automation projects and developed Maven project object model (POM).
- Used Maven, Selenium Grid to execute Selenium automation suites on different platform, browser combinations in parallel.
- Developed BDD tests using Cucumber by writing behaviors and step definitions. Developed required Selenium support code in JAVA for Cucumber.
- Created SQL queries extensively, queried database and generated test reports.
- Performed Defect Tracking & Management in JIRA. Generated automated daily reports using JIRA API.
- Worked in a highly dynamic AGILE environment and participated in scrum and sprint meetings
- Assisted Manager by providing automation strategies, Selenium/Cucumber Automation and JIRA reports.
- Identified weaknesses in QA Processes, Web testing, Selenium Automation. Suggested & implemented improvements.
- Developed new Automation test cases using selenium WebDriver and TestNG.
Environment: Java, SQL Server, Web Services, UNIX, SoapUI tool. Windows, Selenium (Web Driver2.0), IDE, TestNG, Eclipse, Excel, HTML, XML. FUSION,
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Participate in business meetings to understand the business needs.
- Developing and preparing test data, tests and debugs programs, revising refining programs as directed.
- Responsible for Performance analysis, execution of Functional Test plan, validation of test results and documentation.
- Understanding the requirements and gathering the project information.
- Performing Manual Testing on functionality of the application and Creating Test Scenarios, Test
- Cases, Test data for the application.
- Developing and executing the test scripts on the new build by using TestNG with Webdriver.
- Executing Test Cases and Generating Test summary Reports.
- Analyze the test results and update it accordingly to the Test Manager/Testing Team.
- Testing the Functionality of each feature.
- Testing activities included Sanity, Functional, GUI, Regression, Performance and System Testing.
- Identify the test cases needs to automate and update the Test Cases based on any implementation changes.
- Responsible for product testing and functional testing at System level.
Environment: Selenium 2.0, JAVA, PHP, JQuery, Java Script, HTML, SoapUI, MYSQL, VBScript, XML, Web Services, Eclipse 3.1.
- Reviewed Business, Functional and Technical Requirement Documents for Quality and Completeness.
- Created Test plans in Quality Center from the business requirement document and technical specifications, laid out test steps and expected results
- Involved in Functionality, User Interface, and Regression testing during the various phases of development using Selenium/TestNG..
- Performed functional testing to identify various critical points in the application and automated it by using Selenium web driver
- Used Id, Name, Links, XPath and CSS to work with dynamic and static elements in application.
- Responsible in executing Selenium test scripts on different browsers and checked for compatibility
- Developed new Automation test cases using selenium WebDriver and TestNG.
- Created and executed test cases to test end to end of application.
- Performed Smoke, Integration, System and Regression testing of the application.
- Bugs-tracked, reported and Retested through Quality Center
- Involved in managing defects and testing process using Quality Center
- Manually tested the whole application.
- Experience in Designing and executing the automation scripts using Selenium
- Prepared and Execution of test scripts using Selenium.
- Tested XML batch files and made sure that the order is in complete status and appears in Database.
Environment:: HP Quality Center (10.0), Clear Case, selenium IDE, Java,J2EE,XML, Java Script, SOAP, Agile, Web Services, SQL SERVER, T-SQL, Windows, MS Office Tools.
Confidential, Buffalo, NY
- Participated in Business use case & System use case review meetings and understood the requirements.
- Analyze Functional Requirement and Business Requirement Documents to get a better understanding of the system on both functional and business perspectives.
- Developed System Test plan, Test Cases and Test scenarios based on Business Requirement and Technical Requirement documents.
- Involved in functionality testing of web pages using different types of browsers like Netscape, IE on different versions
- Executed automated regression test scripts to cover both GUI and Functional Requirements.
- Close interaction with cross functional teams and software developers to understand application functionality and navigational flow.
- Involved in backend testing for validation testing to check front-end and database systems using SQL commands.
- Experience with testing Business Objects reports and running Adhoc queries.
- Created and updated defects using Clear Quest and Interacted with Business/System analysts, Developers and QA team members in different defect raising situations
- Participated in User Acceptance Testing with the business users.
- Prepared test data for positive and negative test scenarios for Functional Testing as documented in the test plan.
- Presented Daily Testing status report, Defect status report and took part in daily defect review, Go-No Go and Status meetings.
- Created and Presented QA Recommendation document to the team at the end of each release.
Environment: Rational Clear Quest, Selenium, ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, Toad, Putty, Oracle 10g, SQL, Business Objects, Windows XP
- Analyzed Business, Functional and System Requirements Specification and UI Specs.
- Developed Test Cases and Test Scripts based on the Requirement documents.
- Involved in writing Test Plans and Test Strategies.
- Performed RTM to make sure Test Cases are created for all the requirements.
- Performed Integration and Regression testing of the application.
- Experienced in Testing and Configuring SSO and SSL Certificates
- Involved in managing defects and testing process using IBM Clear Quest.
- Interacted with Developers and Business Analysts to resolve defects.
- Interacted with Business and System Analysts for Change controls testing.
- Performed Web testing with different browsers like Internet Explorer, Firefox Mozilla and Netscape.
- Experience with testing Mainframes and XML data
Environment:: Clear Quest, Clear Case, JAVA, J2EE, JSP, XML, Java Script, Oracle, SQL, TOAD, Lotus notes, Certify, SSO,SSL, Mainframes (Focus and Cogen), Windows XP, MS Office Tools.