- Software Developer/Test Engineer with C#/Java Background
- 8+ years in software development and QA testing
- Master’s in Applied Math/CS with solid Confidential
- 7+ years in QA and test automation, with experience in many automation tools: Coded UI, Selenium, Test Complete, Rational Robot and White
Software Dev./Test, Bellevue, WA
- Worked at Confidential Outlook Desktop group, performed tests and supported Beta users.
- Investigate issues reported by users. Performed tests to identified issues and created new bug reports. Also helped engineers with debugging and validated bug fixes.
- Provided Outlook Desktop Tier II customer support to internal engineers.
Technologies: C++, C#, VS 2015/2017, TFS, Outlook 2016, Windbg, Hyper - V
- Create automatic test suites and perform testing on a Skype for Business add-on software - QuickLaunch using Confidential Test Studio, Test Complete and Coded UI tools.
- Worked on WinDocker project ( ), wrote C# program and PowerShell script
- Worked as SDET at Confidential Exchange Security Group ( ), run and modified C++ test programs.
- Run PowerShell scripts for deployment.
Technologies: C++, C#, VS 2015, TFS, Test Complete, PowerShell, Ubuntu, Docker
Sr. Software Developer/Test, Redmond, WA
- Designed and created C#/C++ test suite to verify camera device drivers for Windows 8 and Windows 8.1
- Designed and developed stress and performance test cases. Developed a camera performance and stress test tool using C++, Winform and Confidential Media Foundation
- Run automatic and manual test passes; Run WHCK tests as needed
Technologies: C++/C#, VS 2012/2013 Ultimate, TFS, Windows 8/8.1 tablets, Confidential Media Foundation, Metro Application, XAML, Python, Device Driver
Software QA Developer, Bellevue, WA
- Wrote GPS tools in C# for test engineer to simulate GPS positions in Sync II.
- Wrote database test programs to validate data acquiring functionalities for Sirius traveling data
- Tested complex multithread applications. Analyzed and debugged test results to discover product issues or improve test programs.
- Trained and mentored junior engineers in writing test automation and test process
Technologies: C++, C#, VS, TFS, SQL Server 2008, Windows 7, WPF, Windows CE/Mobile 7, SQLite, CAN
Software Developer/Test, Kirkland, WA
- Designed and created Web UI/functional test suite for Halo Waypoint using C#(Coded UI.) and TFS. Created test cases and performed testing on Web UI/Web Services. Tested Web site on different browsers. Filed about 100 bugs in first 3 months
- Run test passes. Test French/Japanese localization of Xbox Waypoint
- Run Web browser compatibility test on Web site
SDET III, Redmond, WA
- Developed C# automatic test programs to test new Windows Phone 7 Builder and Tools on Windows Mobile platform. Reviewed design specifications and wrote test plans.
- Worked with test service group engineers to ensure successful overnight test runs for Windows Phone Builder. Reviewed and invested daily test results and provide fixes for test failures or improvements.
Technologies: C++/C#, VS 2005/8, Windows CE/Phone, WTT Mobile, HTML, Excel, WPF
SDET, Redmond, WA
- Designed and wrote test cases.
- Developed C#/C++ test programs to test new Silverlight GUI application and on varies CE platform and devices.
- Performed memory usages tests and benchmarking tests.
- Reviewed design specification, wrote test plan, create UI/Xaml samples and test programs.
Technologies: C++/C#, VS 2005/8, Windows CE/Phone, Direct X, HTML, Excel, WPF
QA, Bellevue, WA
- Worked as main QA source in new Touch Screen Mobile OS development team. Designed and wrote test plan and test cases for Contact application. Participated in daily Scrum meetings.
- Developed CE test framework and wrote C#/C++ programs for UI and API level testing.
- Used VS Team Test to file and track defects found in automatic and manual testing.
- Worked with developer and PM to resolve design and programming defects.
Technologies: C++/C#, Win32 API, COM, XML, Perforce, MS TFS, Windows CE 5/6.
Software Developer/Test, Redmond, WAr
- Used Scrum/Agile methodologies to gather requirements from various development teams and perform design analysis. Created Windows Mobile performance testing tools. Published C++/C# sample performance test programs on SharePoint/Wiki
- Developed a C++/XML test kit for tester to download and run test programs on mobile devices.
- Responsible for writing/enhancing test framework and automatic test programs for new Windows Mobile 3G/USIM Smart Contact and Call Forwarding application for Smartphone and Pocket PC.
- Developed Windows API and Registry test automation programs using C++/Visual Studio 2005.
- Performed Windows Defender UI automatic testing and localization testing (Chinese) on Windows (2003 server, Vista).
- Developed automatic test programs, test scripts to test Windows Automotive hardware/software system using Visual C++/C#, test scripts, and XML.
- Developed C# automatic test programs to verify C# SDK for 3rd party in-car device developers
- Run automatic tests on multithread features. Run BVT, stress and performance automatic tests.
Technologies: C#/C++, Visual Studio 2003/5/8, Win32 API, COM, Windows 2003/XP/Vista, Windows CE, Windows Mobile, Windows Phone
Programmer Analyst, Corvallis, OR
- Worked at Enterprise Technology Services Division, developed and supported Oracle Payroll and HR applications. Created and generate reports for university administration.
- Worked with Portland area School Districts to develop a data mapping schema for transcripts
- Designed and developed an electronic data interchange (EDI) system to transfer Oregon high school transcripts to colleges and universities for State of Oregon .
Technologies: C/C++, Pro*C, PL/SQL, SQL Plus*, Toad, Bash, Perl, FTP, Banner, BI report tool, UNIX/Linux, VMS, Visio