- Vantage Epicor
- IQS Quality Management
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Access
- Outlook Express
- Adobe Acrobat
- Adobe Illustrator
QA Document Control Specialist
- Collect, maintain and distribute all documents necessary to define product configuration and control manufacturing processes that insure conformance to customer requirements.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive filing system and computer database for all documentation produced internally and externally to be retained according to the company’s/customer’s quality document control policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the document management process is applied through transition to operations.
- Review customer requirements at the final review step against the testing and other required data.
- Communicate necessary data to external and internal customers.
- Enter and review mill/material test report and make sure they meet the requirements.
- Work closely with multiple department personnel to ensure the flow of documents is smooth and seamless and that documents are prepared and transmitted according to company standards.
- Administer the transfer of documents between the internal project team and external parties.
- Process incoming and outgoing documents according to established document control procedures
- Work with other Document Controllers to ensure consistency of training, document management process and use of data and document control procedures.
- Seek additional tasks when current are completed.
Medical Records Clerk
- Maintain patient files and retrieve files for scheduled appointments; file patient charts, file all patient data upon receipt of information
- Initiate and retrieve records for new patients and create computer index
- Prepare and maintain EDMS ; maintain filing statistics; audit filing sequence
- Respond to requests for medical records
- Receive and process all incoming faxes for four clinics within our group and Smithville Regional Hospital
- Process requests for medical records from patients, insurance and/or legal services
- Distribute lab reports to physicians, and materials to other departments; requests information from various departments; respond to correspondence requests
Insides Sales/Customer Service Representative
- Processed customer orders (from quote stage through order completion)
- Maintained location inventory records
- Ordered inventory
- Received and merchandised inventory
- Outside sales as needed
Senior Document Control Specialist
- Implemented and maintained project document control record keeping system
- Scanned, uploaded and checked all Change Orders and Revisions for accuracy, ensuring that files met compliance and procedural requirements
- Routed, recorded, monitored, and expedited office checks of engineering and supplier data
- Accumulated certified supplier data and other required technical documents
- Posted relevant procurement documents on the company’s portal for estimating purposes and safeguarding of commercial information
- Managed transmittal of information between Middle East offices and Houston
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Managed transmittal of information between company and contractor
- Maintained the metadata to project documents
- Updated document control processes, procedures and specifications to ensure accurate records of all project official/certified documentation
- Created final product User Manuals in hardcopy, electronic and CD form
- Procured vendor documentation such as Manuals, Spec. Sheets and Technical Data Sheets
- Hard copy document archival processes and management