- More than Seven years of QA IT industry experience.
- Well - versed in automation and manual testing methodologies.
- Participated in complete Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Expertise in Test Strategy, Design, Creation, Execution, Management and Reporting.
- Conducted end-to-end testing, functional testing, system testing, ad-hoc testing, GUI testing, Regression Testing, Data Driven Testing for new builds and releases.
- Experience in creating Test Plan, Test case and Test scripts for Web and Client/Server database applications developed in Java/JEE, Microsoft .NET, Oracle, etc.
- Fluent in backend database testing using SQL with Oracle SQL Developer and Oracle DB 12c.
- Exposure to testing using noSQL DB like MongoDB.
- Have working knowledge of Mainframe, Linux and Windows development platform.
- Expertise in using Confidential UFT for web-service SOAP/REST API and GUI testing.
- Well-versed in Selenium web driver, TestNG and Page Object Model Design Pattern.
- Tested XML/SOAP and RESTful web services using Confidential UFT, Postman, and SoapUI tool. specifications.
- Proficient at bug reporting and tracking using Test Management tools like Confidential ALM.
- Possess good analytical skills with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Language: VB Script, SQL, Java.
RDBMS: Oracle 12c, MS SQL Server.
Operating Systems: MS Windows 7/10, Linux.
Testing Tools: Confidential QTP/UFT, Selenium IDE/RC/Web Driver/Framework, Load Runner, SOAP UI.
Tracking Tools: Confidential ALM/QC, JIRA.
Development Tools: Eclipse, Maven, Jenkins, Postman and Groovy (basic).
- In Agile environment, attend daily standup and provide status on QA tasks.
- Review user stories scoped for sprint and take part in grooming activities.
- Use IBM Rational Team Concert (RTC) to track user stories and progress.
- Prepare test plan with test cases that adheres with acceptance criteria of user stories.
- Create, maintain and execute test scripts for manual and automation testing.
- Develop automation test scripts for functional and micro-service API testing using Confidential UFT.
- Use Splunk to monitor the logs of microservices deployed on AWS/PCF platforms.
- Verify the data in the legacy mainframe systems using Rumba tool.
- Identify test flows using CA Agile Requirement Designer (ARD) and EggPlant for UI testing.
- Execute the test scripts and reported defects for tracking in test management tool Confidential ALM.
- Test backend data by executing SQL queries using Oracle SQL Developer against Oracle DB.
- Experience working with noSQL database MongoDB.
- Create Test Data for QA/SIT and UAT environments.
- Write SQLs to verify the data in the backend database.
- Participate in Functional Testing, Regression Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Test Mobile version of the application on Android and iOS platforms browsers.
- Prepare daily/weekly status reports on test case execution, defects, RTM etc.
- Involve in planning test execution activities, effort scope, defect reporting and analyzing test metrics.
Environment: Java, Amazon/PCF Cloud, Oracle 12c, SQL, SoapUI, VB Script, Confidential ALM, PostMan, Eggplant, Confidential UFT, XML, Web Services, Windows, Linux, MongoDB, Splunk, Mainframe, Rumba.Confidential, NH
- Create test plan based on acceptance criteria for various user stories for each sprint.
- Develop and execute test cases for manual and automation testing scope.
- Write and execute SQL queries using Oracle SQL Developer to validate data in the backend.
- Develop automation test scripts in Java, Selenium Web Driver using Page Object Model.
- Involve in cross-browser testing using automation test scripts using Test NG.
- Execute the test scripts and report defects with test case and screenshots.
- Participate in CI/CD tool Jenkins integration of the automated test cases.
- File and track the defects using test management tool Confidential ALM.
- Develop and execute test cases for SOAP/REST Web Services using SoapUI tool.
- Involve in Functional Testing, Regression Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Involve in user story grooming, test preparation/execution activities, defect reporting and tracking.
- Create Test Plan document based on Functional and Detailed Design Documentation.
- Document and Implement test cases for manual and automation testing.
- Use CSS/XPATH web element locators using FireBug and Fire Path Firefox browser add-ons.
- Develop automated test cases using Selenium and Java.
- Participate in Build and Dependency automation using Maven.
- Involve in Install testing of applications on the Windows machines.
- Test the web application on different internet browsers like IE, Firefox, and Chrome etc.
- Modify automated test cases to fit specific browser needs.
- Execute test cases and report defects/bugs using bug tracking tool JIRA.
- Perform manual testing, recording and documentation of test results.
- Interact with development team and participate in code review meetings.
Environment: Java/JEE, Apache Tomcat, WebLogic Server, .NET, IIS, Windows 7, MS SQL Server, JIRA, Selenium, Maven, Linux.