- 8 years of experience in the field of Software Testing with good exposure in Quality Assurance and Testing Process along with Automation Tools Expertise.
- Performed cross browser testing by using Selenium Confidential on multiple browsers and on different platforms.
- Experience in Appium tool, for mobile testing in Android, IOS and other mobile applications.
- Extensively worked on data warehousing and decision support systems with relational databases such as Oracle design and database development using SQL, PL/SQL,
- SQL PLUS and TOAD.
- Involved in the Continuous Integration of the automation framework with Jenkins.
- Experience in ANT, MAVEN to create projects, JAR files, POM.xml with artifacts and dependencies.
- Extensive knowledge in Protractor framework for Applications developed with Angular JS.
- Specialized in Performance Testing applications using load - testing tool Load Runner.
- Excellent working experience of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and testing methodologies like Waterfall & Agile/Scrum.
- Extensive experience in writing and implementation of complex test plans, design, development and execution of test scripts for system, integration, user acceptance test (UAT) and regression testing.
- Experience in Manual Testing, defining test cases, developing and maintaining test cases, and documenting all phases of the QA process.
- Hands on experience in test driven development (TDD), Behavior driven development(BDD) and Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) approaches.
- Used phanthomJS for Black Box testing for functionality testing.
- Developed an automated scripts and frame works using Python, Java, C#, VB Script.
- Worked on source version control tools such as Subversion (SVN), TFS and Git.
- Proficient in using Quality Center, POS, Rally, JIRA, Clear Quest, Bugzilla.
- Experience in manual testing and automated testing using different tools like QTP, Selenium (Web Driver) using Java. Knowledge and familiarity with different QTP and Selenium automation frameworks.
- Knowledge on Automated Web Services using SoapUI, REST with knowledge of WSDL, RESTFUL, UDDI, eclipse.
- Expertise in setting up and carrying out browser compatibility testing environment with different browsers and versions of Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google chrome on different OS like windows and MAC.
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal, and Team Player Skill, Quick Learner and Self Starter, strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
Sr Selenium QA Tester
Confidential, Fremont, CA
- Developed and maintained automated test scripts for Regression testing using Selenium WebDriver and TESTNG.
- Performed performance and load testing of an application
- Interpret application architectures and identify areas for automation.
- Developed and executed SQL queries in the database to conduct data integrity testing by checking the data tables on the server
- Worked with open source tools such as Selenium (Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium Web Driver, and Selenium Confidential ), Cucumber, Jenkins, Maven, SoapUI, JUnit, JIRA and Eclipse.
- Involved in Performing Functional testing, Regression testing, System testing, Integration testing, Security testing, Configuration testing, GUI testing and User Acceptance testing.
- Created Test plan, High level scenarios, test case construction and test estimates, resource estimates and weekly status reports.
- Conducted Test Case Walk throughs to achieve consensus on Test Case correctness & completeness ensuring width and depth of test scenarios.
- Performed web services testing with SOAP UI and Performed Security testing for employee login validations.
- Conducted white-box testing to understand an internal perspective of the system to design test cases.
- Performed Unit testing, Integration Testing and generating of test cases for web applications using Junit and Python Unit test framework.
- Recorded and managed defects.
- Worked on Integration of Selenium RC/WebDriver with existing API to test Framework.
- Implemented Agile/Scrum methods for testing approach.
- Configured Selenium Confidential scripts on Virtual machines
- Handled view layer for web using ReactJS.
- Performed Compatibility testing of applications for dynamic and static content of browsers using HTML Ids and XPath in Selenium
- Responsible for Setting up Web Services project using WSDL in SOAPUI and provided setup help to other team members.
- Managed Test results and defects using JIRA defect tracking tool
- Prepared user documentation with screenshots for UAT (User Acceptance testing)
- Monitor resolution status of the bugs and verify them fixed in new releases.
- Maintain Selenium scripts in between releases. Reproduce failed automated test cases manually.
- Provide cross-browser (Chrome, Firefox, MSIE, Safari, Opera) and cross-platform (Windows 8) testing of the application's web pages.
Environment: QTP, Selenium, TestNG, SoapUI, Quick Test Pro, Phanthomjs, Quality Center 9/10, SQL, Agile, HP Load Runner 9.1, XML, Java, ReactJS, Web Services, Python o9
Sr. Mobile Testing
Confidential, Cherry Hill, NJ
- Automation of web application through Selenium 2 WebDriver.
- Used Selenium Webdriver, java, Junit and Maven for designing automation test cases.
- Test automation team management, and co-ordination for automation feasibility, and enhancements.
- Executed test cases in multiple browsers and platforms using Selenium Confidential .
- Responsible for implementing page object model (POM) using Selenium WebDriver, Maven, TestNG and Java.
- Automation of manual test data creation using json file through Shell Scripting.
- Performed manual testing in physical devices emulator and IOS simulator.
- Involved in test automation by using open source tools such as Selenium, Junit, JMeter and Appium.
- Used emulators and IOS simulators to perform the manual Mobile Testing.
- Providing estimates for planning, development and execution of automated test cases.
- Working with manual testers to enable automation suites to be executed on a regular basis to validate the quality of releases as well as build
- Created manual test cases in HP QC/ HP ALM for various user stories based on release and sprint plan.
- QTP scripts, Configured Shared Object Repositories and developed Reusable Function Libraries using VBScript.
- Involved in implementation of Test Automation Framework build using Selenium WebDriver, protractor to handle Angular JS, TestNG and Maven technologies under Java platform utilizing industry leading design patterns and approaches.
- Managing the automation source code in a version control system.
- Created Test Cases and filled on Clear Quest and Quality Center ALM 11.5
- Working with the Development team to modify applications to accommodate automation when needed.
- QA server maintenance and deployments
- Testing in various environments before production release
- Performed browser compatibility testing (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, Opera mini) of a web based application to ensure that functionality works fine.\
- Analyzed test results and prepared test/defect summary report for Sr. Management.
- Participated in planning and developing test strategies and plans for Functional and Performance tests.
- Written JBehave tests backed by Groovy and Selenium for automation testing.
- Involved in writing JBehave and JUnit test suits in various phases of the project..
- Performed white box testing to examine the program structure and to derive the test data from the program logic.
- Performed different types of testing like smoke, functional, system integration, black box, gray box, positive, negative and regression testing
- Worked on scripting to do functional testing.
- Involved in design and Implementation of Protractor Testing for Angular js code base.
- Performed the Mobile Testing for Mobile App of Client, identify the Mobile Platform like IOS, Android by using Appium. Performed functional and browser compatibility testing on mobile (Windows Mobile), web and desktop applications (Windows).
- Implemented Regression and Smoke tests execution as separate step of deployment process.
- Actively involved with SCRUM and sprint meetings, managing testing backlog, removing obstacles to progress, re-allocating resources where necessary, prioritizing and review milestones and accomplishments.
- Test environment setup, unit test result validation, test execution, and defect management in different environments.
- Review of learning, and gap analysis.
- Management of test artefacts
- Analysis and documenting application knowledge, review of learning, and gap analysis.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Test NG, XML, Oracle, Windows, JAVA, Eclipse, Python, Unix, Tomcat Server, Load Runner.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Develop and Build Automation Framework from scratch using WebDriver, Eclipse, TestNG and Java in Windows platform to cut down regression testing time.
- Create and run BAT File to execute Automation Test Suites and generate XSLT Reports using Apache ANT and TestNG.
- Implemented Framework for Selenium scripts
- Identified test cases to automate. Automate those test cases using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Java (Eclipse IDE).
- Perform and validate positive, negative, system, cross-browser and integration testing
- Modify and update Automation scripts when developers change the code in Agile Environment.
- Automated test scripts in selenium with test automation in python
- Participate in meetings, prepare reports and other supportive documentation to contribute to the establishment of standards and procedures for software testing.
- Documentation of UAT Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Test Scripts.
- Hands on experience in profiling and performance monitoring. Hand-on experience in HP Load Runner, Performance Center & JMeter tool.
- Used selenium Confidential to run test cases in multiple browsers
- Used Python scripts to test functionality.
- Tested end-to-end system performance using HP Load Runner.
- Involved in analyzing business requirements and system specifications
- Involved in testing of Business Plan and Associate management, Customer Management, Marketing management, support functions, Assembly order integration, end to end flows and workflows.
- Maintained reports and dashboards in CRM tool.
- Extensive experience developing QA & UAT Test Plans/Strategies, Test Processes, Test Metrics.
- Responsible for entering, Tracking bugs in JIRA tool.
- Developed new and updated existing Automation test cases using seleniumWebDriver and TestNG, using SVN for java based web application, using Maven as Build tool.
- Extensively worked on preparing test cases and traceability matrix in Test Link
- Expertise in finding bugs and reporting to developer with error message and suggestion
- Actively participated in all status meetings with clients and coordination with offshore
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Created ETL test data for all ETL mapping rules to test the functionality of the Informatica mappings.
- Tested the ETL Informatica mappings and other ETL Processes (Data Warehouse Testing).
- Tested ETL jobs as per business rules using ETL design document
- Involved in Test plan, Test case preparation and assigning defects through TFS (Team Foundation Server
- Assisted in creating fact and dimension table implementation in Star Schema model based on requirements.
- Expert in writing Complex SQL/PLSQL Scripts in querying Teradata and Oracle.
- Defined data requirements and elements used in XML transactions.
- Worked with business team to test the reports developed in Cognos
- Writing complex SQL queries for data validation for verifying the SSIS Packages and business Rules.
- Developed UAT test cases for business users and worked closely with them to execute UAT test cases.
- Experience is creating test cases to validate functionality and performing UAT testing
- Identified and Documented additional data cleansing needs and consistent error patterns that could diverted by modifying ETL code.
- Did testing of SOA end to end, Service by service and Interface by Interface
- Extensively used Informatica Power Center for Extraction, Transformation and Loading process.
- Extensively tested several ETL Mappings developed using Informatica.
Environment: Data warehouse ETL, Teradata, MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word, XML, Oracle 10g, SQL, TOAD 10, SQL Developer, SQL Assistant, SQL Plus, Unix, Quality Center 9.0
- Participated in weekly meetings to generate Daily Test Status Report for all required test phases
- Automated the regression test cases using the WebDriver & TestNG.
- Automated the Test Cases using Selenium, WebDriver, Core java (Eclipse), C# (Visual Studio) and JUnit.
- Performed Data Driven (Cucumber) and Keyword driven Tests
- Developed and maintained Hybrid Framework.
- Extensively used my SQL proficiency during data migrations.
- Involved in writing load scripts using Apache JMeter.
- Assign daily task to offshore team
- Used Microsoft Testing Manager to test plan and test cases.
- Created Test data set that needs for importing on the Server & for performing various sync operations from the handset.
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for defect logging and tracking.
- Participate and provide critical suggestions in design meetings
- Involved in creating Test plans, for different components within the project.
- Analyzed, revised and created test scenarios according to business and functional requirements.
- Created Test runs, Test cases, Mockups, Process Flow diagrams from the functional documents.
- Created RTM Matrix, ensured the Test Planning, Testing Strategy, Test cases, Flows are capturing and covering all the Functional/Non Functional requirements.
- Extensively queried through SQL to check the database records.
- Suggested automation process improvements & engaged in framework enhancements.
- Engaged in framework enhancements, code reviews and maintaining deliverable quality.
- Developed QA processes automation test scripts using Python/Selenium to test Web based user interfaces for different type of browsers.
- Preparing Performance Test Plan, Performance Test strategy and Performance Test log
- Designing Performance test Scenarios using Load Runner to evaluate the performance of the applications developed in Multi-tier architecture
- Actively involved in SDLC and STLC process and used tools like Selenium RC/Webdriver, JMeter, SOAP UI.
- Perform a smoke test of the application after the build has been deployed to the test environment to ensure that the build is ready for the testing activity to start
- Resolve issues, report clear defects, and produce metrics for defects and test results
- Work closely with Development team to understand features and provide deep information to developers to resolve issues quickly.
Environment: Selenium RC, WebDriver, Selenium Confidential, Quality Center, Soap UI, HTML, XML, Oracle, Core java Script, UNIX and Windows, SQL, Firepath, Firebug, Core java Eclipse, Jmeter, Keyword driven and Data Driven framework.
- Reviewed Business requirements, IT Design documents and prepared Test Plans for all assigned project releases.
- Involved in creation of manual Test reports and Test cases.
- Involved in testing the new functionalities based on test cases manually and coordinated with development team in fixing the issues.
- Ensure that all the test cases are updated in the Test Director along with Master test plan.
- After successful release of projects, developed automation scripts using QTP and integrated the script with master script.
- Developed automated scripts using Selenium Web Driver and Implemented Frame work using Java.
- Used Mercury Quality Center to develop automation testing scripts for web and client server applications.
- Tested critical bug fixes and coordinated with developers in release of bug fixes meeting tight timeline.
- Involved in Release support - Release to QA, involved in environment setup, testing the release process.
- Involved in Backend Database testing in Oracle using SQL.
- Analyzed performance of Web-server, Application-sever and Database-server in virtual users load.
- Created Load Runner Scenario utilized user scripts into real Performance Test, utilized different Load Runner monitoring tools, identified bottlenecks and analyzed the performance of Application Server and Database Server.
- Executed test scripts manually and then recorded the same in Win runner. All the issues that came up during this process were logged in Test Director as defects.
- Defects were tracked, reviewed, analyzed using Test Director.
Environment: Mercury Interactive quick test Pro, Load Runner 7.8, JAVA, Test Director 8.0, Win Runner 7.6, Visual Basic, Oracle, SQL server, manual testing and Internet explorer.