- Confidential has over Eleven years of diversified experience in software Analysis, Design and Software Quality Assurance Testing (Manual / Automation) of Client/Server and Web Applications & Mainframe Applications.
- As a Sr.QA Analyst/QA Lead proficient in Testing/Quality Assurance, Writing Test Plans, Test Scripts, Test cases, Documentation, use of GUI Automation Tools like, Agile, Quality Center, QTP, Performance Center for organizing, managing, Planning and executing the Testing Applications.
- Excellent knowledge of different phases of software development lifecycle (SDLC) and extensive understanding and experience in Agile/scrum development methodology.
- Used the Test Director, Quality Center for Tracking the Defects.
- Performed defect tracking and analysis, provided leadership to the QA Team by planning and managing all the aspects of the QA Cycle.
- Developing Test Scripts, Test Scenarios and Test Cases from business and technical Specifications.
- Extensive experience in performing different kinds and levels of testing.
- Involved in creating project plans, scheduling testing effort and tracking deliverables
- Ability to work in highly schedule driven projects with continuously changing priorities.
- Attend the go/no - go decisions for projects about to launch.
- Working with developers to resolve problems and managing the process for smooth transition between Development team and testing team.
- Good analytical and communication skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision and also perform as part of a team
- Participated in production validations.
Hardware: IBM Compatibles, Pentium Machines
Operating Systems: Ms Dos, UNIX, Windows, Mainframes
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server
Languages: Java, Visual Basic, SQL, PL/SQL, Web logic, DevOps HTML, XML, Java Script, VB Script, JC
Tools: Agile, Rally, SQL Analyzer, Jenkins, QTP, Selenium, Quality Center, Performance center, QMF.
- Lead the In-House QA team & third party QA team ( Confidential ) based in Atlanta.
- Work with business & operations team to validate the business requirements.
- Prepare test plans& test cases for the system & conduct risk based analysis.
- Responsible for providing tasks & delegating work streams.
- Verify & validate the Integrity of the files generated & transmitted.
- Conducted HIPPI calls to escalate the defects urgency based on its priority by working closely with the environment engineers, development to resolve the issues identified during testing.
- Identified automated tests and ensured regression tests been applied to cover the application and Identify any issues occurred during regression.
- Performed functionality and integration test on all areas of application based on the user stories that are identified in the sprint
- Organized weekly touch point meetings for tracking the process with in QA.
- Performed a tremendous role as a lead by taking initiative when the project was facing some critical delays, worked effectively above & beyond to keep track of the defects resolved & retested to meet the QA deliverables. Able to provide prompt updates in the daily touch point meetings to stay tune of the defect status.
- Worked beyond to understand the process & procedure that allows exercising & practicing the third party vendor systems while working with the project.
- Verified BI reports to compare the successful transfers recorded in the data tables were shown accurate in BI.
- Worked with SSIS packages that extract the data to the database tables recorded correctly.
- Extensively used SQL queries to pull the data from different tables.
- Developed & executed scripts using QTP & HP Quality Center.
- Used Quality Center as defect tracking & reporting tool.
- Lead the test execution & report on status and milestones.