- Over 10 years of experience in Manual and Automation testing.
- Experienced in Agile and Waterfall software development methodologies.
- Experience in Performance testing using HP Load runner.
- Experience in UI automation testing using Selenium WebDriver.
- Experience in Web Services testing using Soap UI and Java Spring integration.
- Experienced using Data driven framework, Keyword driven framework, Junit, TestNG, Cucumber - JVM framework and TDD, BDD approach.
- Experienced in using page object model design pattern with Page Factory.
- Experience in using SVN and GIT for version control and performing continuous integration with Jenkins.
- Experience in working with project management tool Jira.
- Hands-on experience in Java Object Oriented Programming .
- Experienced in Black Box Testing, White box Testing, User Acceptance, Front end and Back end testing.
- Extensively used SQLs in Oracle database for Backend testing and Test data setup.
- Experienced with UNIX/LINUX commands.
- Pleasant experience in creating Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Having extensive knowledge in mobile testing with Appium and Selendroid, Cloud testing Amazon Webservices, Windows desktop testing and Performance center tool.
Automated Testing tools: Selenium, Quick Test Pro (QTP), Load Runner, SOAP UI
Bug Management Tools: Quality Center, Bugzilla, Jira
Testing Frameworks: Page object model page factory, Spring framework, Data Driven, Keyword Driven, Junit, TestNG, Cucumber-JVM, Gherkin.
Oracle E: Business suit, MS SQL Server, MS-Access, RDBMS
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, AJAX, SOAP and REST
Version Control: Version One, SVN, GIT
Development Tool: Eclipse IDE, IntelliJ IDEA, Microsoft Visual Studio
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, Unix/Linux
Confidential, Eagan, MN
Software QA Engineer
- Analyzing the requirements and writing the feature files in Gherkin language, writing step definitions and implementation page object code using Selenium Web Driver configured under IntelliJ IDEA.
- It is a maven project with BDD approach, cucumber-JVM. Writing the step definitions and page object code under JUnit using Java 8.
- Involved in Rest API testing with Java configured under Spring framework.
- Daily running the smoke and regression suites, which were created using Java Spring, Maven.
- Involved in migrating the framework from static page object model to page factory.
- Working with management tool Jira for tracking the defects and creating the stories.
- Using GIT for version control and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Cleaning up the duplicate code and maintaining a good standard of coding.
- Used Load Runner for performance testing of the feature before the production release.
- Involved in Functional and Regression testing with test suits maintained under Jenkins jobs.
- Working under agile scrum development with bi-weekly sprint.
- Creating deployment tickets in ServiceNow.
- Performing cross browser testing of the application mainly comparing with Chrome, Firefox and Internet explorer.
- Closely working with technical team to troubleshoot the issues.
- Participating in sprint planning, sprint technical planning, daily stand ups, sprint review and retrospective meetings.
- Participating in weekly knowledge transfer sessions, cross team collaboration and test knowledge share sessions.
- Interacting with the product owner and getting to know the requirement or clarifying the doubts.\
Confidential, San Jose, CA
QA Automation Engineer
- Analyze the System Requirements and developed detailed Test Plans and Test Cases and provided the documentation.
- Worked under agile scrum development environment.
- Selenium Web Driver configured under Eclipse, TestNG environment.
- Worked on BDD approach with cucumber-JVM in selenium web driver.
- Used page object model with page factory and automated tests in Java/TestNG development environment.
- Logging defects in Quality Center tool and Jira for tracking the defects and creating the stories.
- Followed version control standards with GIT and continuous integration with Jenkins.
- Extensively used Load runner for conducting Load, Stress and Reliability testing.
- Used performance testing tool Load Runner to prevent issues by detecting bottlenecks and to obtain an accurate picture of end-to-end system performance before production release.
- Guided the offshore team on automating the test cases using Selenium Web Driver.
- Involved in REST API testing using SOAP UI.
- Used SQL for backend testing.
- Interacted with developers, users and various members of the team to discuss issues, resolve defects and set priorities.
- Prepared and participated in status meetings, conducted walkthroughs, documented proceedings.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Involved in defining, and analyzing the testing requirements based on the application functionality.
- Gathered test data requirements for data conditioning from Business units to test total application functionality.
- Involved in automation testing using selenium web driver for functional and regression testing.
- Used BDD cucumber-JVM framework to analyze the user-story and writing acceptance criteria.
- Created and executed Load runner scripts in Vugen.
- Utilized Jira as a defect tracking tool.
- Web services testing with REST and SoapUI.
- Worked in Agile development environment.
- Worked under TestNG development environment with Java.
- Used SVN as version control.
- Executed test cases before and after bug fixes for each build for user acceptance testing.
- Performed Back-end testing using TOAD.
- Tested APIs, user interfaces and web applications of the Rackspace implementation of Oracle EBS.
- Tested the application for third party vendor confirmation and client reports as per use cases.
Environment: Selenium web driver, Load Runner 9.5, Jira, Tomcat, HTML, SoapUI, UNIX/LINUX, cucumber-JVM, Oracle
Confidential, Rochester, NY
QA Automation Tester
- Reviewed the Requirements document for 4010 and prepared the test plan and test cases.
- Involved in Manual Testing of the application.
- Conducted functional, system, data and regression testing.
- Performed automation testing using selenium web driver.
- Wrote SQL statements to extract data from Tables and worked with transactions and validated the data by using SQL.
- Create and deliver demonstrations, presentations and/or prototypes, which map features/benefits of Edifecs to prospects' specific needs in order to educate the prospect about the Edifecs environment.
- Generated Bug Reports and Test case coverage reports for status meeting and also involved in resource planning for test cases coverage.
- Used GIT as version control and involved in continuous integration using Jenkins.
- Tested the web services for Provider and Recipient Portal with SOAP UI.
- Designing test scripts for testing of Claims in Development, Integration and production environment.
- Involved in testing HIPAA EDI Transactions (837I/P/D, 270/271, 276/277, 835,834, 820) for 4010
- Responsible for writing version release notes as well as maintenance of the defect tracking system
- Maintained Metrics participated in weekly status updates showing the progress of the testing effort and open issues to be resolved.
Environment: Oracle 11g, MS Office, Text pad, UNIX, FTP client, JMeter, Clear case, Clear Quest, Spec builder 6.2/7.0, Quality Center, Cognos, Selenium Web driver.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
- Reviewed requirements and understand all functional points for validations
- Reviewed design documents for screen mockups, screen level validations, database components, field attributes
- Performed web services testing with SOAP UI.
- Performed functional integration testing.
- Reviewed the Business Requirements document with the business and development team to understand the architecture and functionality of the application.
- Involved in testing of the application manually and tested the design and functionality of the application.
- Used selenium web driver with java under Junit.
- Capture test results and report defects in quality center.
- Worked with developers to conduct load testing.
- Automated the test scripts for GUI, Functional, Data-Driven and Regression testing using Selenium.
- Conduct connectivity/dry run tests, perform functional integration testing
- Capture test results and report defects in quality center and capturing the Test Execution Summary reports, Defect Summary Reports and the execution results artifacts.
- Preparing the automation framework and test plan, reviewing it with the client and baseline the docs.
Environment: Java, Selenium, Quality Center, XML, SQL, SoapUI, Windows
- Involved in writing Test Scripts for the main application functionality and Test Plans and Test cases according to business Specifications and designing.
- Performed Manual Testing on different Modules of the Application.
- Automated test cases using QTP and Selenium IDE.
- Investigated software bugs and prepared detailed reports of Bugs and Defects, Pass/Fail reports and comparison analysis and interacted with the development teams.
- Program Trouble Reports (PTR’s) were created and generated as part of testing and QA cycle.
- Test Procedures and cases were developed in SQL-basic language.
- AS400/JDA Testing for merchandising allocation, replenishment, appeasement in Marketplace stores.
- Worked on Test Director for Loading, Executing and preparing the Test Results.
- Created SQL Scripts to run against database testing and for populating, updating and deleting the data from the database.
- Investigated Software bugs and interfaced with developers to resolve technical issues. Closely worked with respective personnel to nail down the bugs and reported bugs to all concerned.
Environment: Java, AS400/JDA, SQL, Oracle, Quick Test Professional, Selenium IDE, VB Script, Bugzilla, Windows 2000, HTTP, XML