- SDET (Software Development Engineer in Test) using JAVA, VB Script and C type Automation testing scripting languages using open source and licensed testing tools.
- Over 5 years of experience in core java.
- Have been working on API testing from the past 2 years.
- Extensively used automation frameworks like TestNG, DataDriven, Cucumber and Page Object Model (POM) for regression testing.
- Extensive Software Test Automation through Behavioral Driven Development using Cucumber (Gherkin Language) / Selenium.
- Highly expertise in automation testing technology like Selenium WebDriver.
- Expert in implementing JAVA API's in Selenium Automation Scripts.
- Extensive experience in Functional Testing, Regression Testing, System Testing, Integration Testing, Smoke / Ad - hoc, Sanity and User Acceptance Testing.
- Good experience in implementing QA methodologies like Agile and Waterfall model.
- Involved in design, implementation, integration, testing and deployment phases of the software using ASP.NET MVC architecture, IIS, C#, SQL Server.
- Good experience in preparation of Testing artifacts like Test Plan, Test case design document, Test summary report, Test Deliverables and Test Metrics.
- Automated RESTful Web services using Groovy in IDE and tested the functionality using SOAPUI.
- Involved in testing Web services with tools like SOAP UI and to locate WSDL file on internet, created Test cases and executed them.
- Designed and developed test framework based on SOAP UI API, which can support data-driven test, switching test environment, running test case selected and automatically generating test report in CSV format.
- Used POSTMAN for testing the API requests by setting up multiple environments such as local setup, live environment.
- Experience in performing GAP Analysis and preparation of Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Strong working experience on functional/regression automated testing tools like Selenium web drivers, JMeter, HPALM and IBM Rational robot.
- Onsite experience in testing the application using live production data with client during User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Experience in working with GE Sales Force Automation (SFA) system.
- Good programming skills in Java, Oracle, SQL.
- PL/SQL and experience in SQL Server, Access and Oracle Databases.
- Preparation of Test Cases based on ETL Specification Document, Use Cases, Low Level Design document
- Excellent experience in performing backend testing using SQL.
- Good understanding and work experience with basic UNIX and Batch processing.
- Good functional knowledge and extensive testing experience in Retail and Investment Banking.
- Good experience with working on Onsite-Offshore model and leading teams.
- Diversified experience in testing Client Server and Web based applications.
- Experience in working with distributed and multi-national teams.
- Interaction with development teams for smooth problem resolution and error free rollouts.
- Good Communication skills, Documentation Skills, Team problem solving ability, analytical and quality conscious.
Testing Tools / Frameworks: Selenium WebDriver,Appium, HP/ALM, Postman, IBM Rational Robot, JMeter, QTP, TestNG, POM, Soap UI,REST, Cucumber
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/98/95/NT/XP, LINUX, MS-DOS
Languages: C, C#, PL/SQL, C#, Java, XML, Vb.Net, HTML/DHTML
Databases: MS Access, Oracle 9i, SQL Server 2000
GE Suite: Small World Spatial Core Technology 4.1, Speedi Win.
Polaris Suite: Intellect Cards
Test Environment: WebLogic servers, NET, Java, Citrix
Office Tools: Text editors, Web developments
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Software Developer Engineer in Test
- Actively participated Agile and scrum meetings / ceremonies / stand ups and story writings.
- Participated to in core automation meetings to identify E2E business scenarios for automation, includes prioritization and automated test development standards.
- Developed check list for Automation of Software Quality Assurance and developed coding standards.
- Used Firebug Tool to identify element locators like id, Name, class, XPath, link, partial link, CSS, for QA Automation.
- Performed automation testing as per the user stories using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Cucumber.
- Used TestNG as a framework in selenium WebDriver to write scripts.
- MEAN stack implementation, AngularJS Full-Stack generator (generator-angular-full stack), and actually run, edit, and deploy an application Responsible for design and development of the web pages
- Accessed database elements using JDBC API.
- Performed data driven testing by using JDBC and Groovy script as a data source in SOAPUI and configured SQL queries to fetch the data.
- Implemented the business logic under the Servlets and simple Java Bean components to be used under the various modules in the Solutions.
- Implemented QA automation using Selenium WebDriver, Java, Cucumber, Maven and Jenkins.
- Integrated the API tests with Postman for creating the test environment
- Successfully integrated Postman and selenium scripts with Jenkins
- Proficient in handling web service automation tools like Postman.
- Used Collection Runner to run the API requests unlimited number of times and provide an aggregate summary for each collection.
- Configured the environment to allow different API calls such as local machine, development server or production server.
- Used the Builder tab to create the HTTP requests compared the response.
- Performed build acceptance testing, regression testing, and smoke testing for nightly builds and across different environments.
- Developed test data using the Selenium Web driver “End2End” scenarios for User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Training.
- Successfully Completed User Acceptance Testing (UAT) on each release of the project with the help of end user requirements.
- Defect Maintenance, Tracking, using HPALM
- Actively participated in designing and documenting the testing documents in the project like test case design document template, weekly status report.
- Involved in providing the Testing Effort estimates and provided the timely feedback on progress of the testing activity.
- Involved in weekly walkthroughs and inspection meetings, to verify the status of the testing effort.
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Evaluated the high level functional and technical requirements, understood the functionality of the application from a testing perspective.
- Developed the test cases in Test case design document and got them reviewed by co-testers aiding in cross-training.
- Worked with the manual functional testers to understand the business flow to automate the stableE2E features of the application.
- Involvement in Test Execution, Results Analyzing and Defect Reporting.
- Developed TestNG tests for each in the Project and verified functionality by matching expected and actual output values.
- Used TestNG Annotations in Selenium WebDriver and executed a batch of tests as TestNG suite.
- Performed manual testing of each build and then regression testing on each build using Selenium WebDriver.
- Conducted Data Driven Testing, cross browser testing and parallel test execution using Selenium WebDriver.
- Involved in testing Web services i.e. REST with tool called 'Ready API' with URL.
- Designed and wrote automated test scripts using SOAPUI web services test tools
- Tested web services designed to function in a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) environment
- Expertise in testing and validating XML, Web Services, REST, HTTP, SOAP Messaging.
- Verify data integrity and operated other system and integrate different modules, actual data pass through the components and connection and tested dependencies between sub-components.
- Testing Siebel CRM applications such as Siebel sales, Target Account selling, Enterprise selling Process, Portfolio Management Process, Manage Customer activities, customers, contact and sales forecasting etc.
- Performed Front end and Back end testing and data validation on Oracle database.
- Create Performance Test Plan, Test cases according to functional and non-functional requirements create environments, execution test cases and test scenarios, reports writing, documentation, collection of test results, analysis and find out root cause of problem and solved problem.
- Create test data, analyze data of each platform of performance testing and follow according test details in test plan.
- Participated in daily SCRUM meetings and gave the daily status of testing.
Environment: Windows XP, Siebel CRM, Selenium GRID, SOAP UI, REST, Oracle, SQL Developer, Selenium 3.0, TestNG, HP ALM.
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
QA Automation Engineer
- Developed Automation Code using Selenium WebDriver, Java, TestNG and page object model (POM).
- Designed and Developed Automation code for Functional, smoke, regression testing using Selenium with Java.
- Work in the agile environment with frequently changing requirements and features set.
- Experience in Data Driven testing, cross browser testing and parallel test execution using Selenium Web Driver and TestNG
- Perform automated testing of a web-based application using Selenium WebDriver.
- Involved in testing of application using the Scrum (Agile) methodology.
- Involved in Regression testing using Selenium and Creation of automation scripts for desktop pages.
- Worked with Apache POI library.
- Deliver design and implementation of "Listener" class and "Reporter" class in TestNG library (Java) to support cross browser/platform testing (IE, Safari, Chrome, Firefox), debugging and reporting requirements (in CSV & XML formats).
- Identifying Automation Scenarios from the set of Testcases/User stories identified in cycle
- Responsible for creating deployment packages for QA, UAT and Production, using CI machine to create builds (Jenkins, Maven)
- Involved in creation of automation framework in Selenium WebDriver using behavior driven approach like Cucumber.
- Implementation of ATDD technical practices (e.g. Automated testing, TDD, continuous integration) create a robust/reliable /repeatable automation test bed.
- Experienced in load and performance testing tool JMeter.
- Performed data driven testing by using JDBC as a data source in SOAP UI and configured SQL queries to fetch data from the Oracle database.
- Executed Test Cases recorded in HP Quality Center manually to test the application for its functionality, system integration and verify the Exit Criteria.
- Updated Reports and dashboards to display the status of test coverage including the number of test cases passing, failing or pending.
- Participated in daily SCRUM meetings and testing each SPRINT deliverables.
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, Appium, Cucumber, SOAP UI, Eclipse, Quality Center, Jasmine, Fire path, Firebug, XPATH, HTML, CSS, agile, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Oracle, SQL, UNIX.
Automation Engineer/ Java Developer
- Performed Structural Testing, Functional Testing and Non-functional Testing, Database Testing.
- Developed the automated test script for regression, parallel test suite in an application by using Selenium tool and configured thread count and groups for each test case.
- Developed Selenium scripts to find, verify, select, edit and perform various operations on web elements. Used Select class to perform operations on the dropdown list.
- Involved in designing the architecture of web application using JSP, Servlets and Core Java
- Developed Selenium scripts to get the data from the webpage by using the methods like getText, getTitle, getAttribute.
- Used Selenium WebDriver API with TestNG to automate tests on cross browser and cross platform environment.
- Implemented Selenium Synchronization for Conditional and Un-Conditional waits using Implicit Waits and Explicit Waits.
- Performed browser (IE, FIREFOX, Chrome, Safari) and platform (Windows 7/8/XP) compatibility testing in virtual machine environment.
- Wrote Selenium script for taking screenshot and used Actions class to perform Mouse and Keyboard events.
- Involved in automating the popups using the Alert interface.
- Used Apache POI to read data from external sources and provide them as parameter to the locators in the test script.
- Involved in using Maven build tool to manage framework dependency jar files.
- Configured Jenkins build job for continuous Integration and also for Regression Testing.
- Used SVN to maintain and manage the build scripts, test data used and other documents related to the project.
- Used Cucumber by creating the Feature and Step Definition file and Runner file to execute test scripts.
Environment: Java, Oracle, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Selenium Grid, Log4jMaven, Jenkins, Eclipse, SVN, Cucumber(Gherkin), SOAP UI, HP ALM, GIT, QC.