- 3+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance .
- Excellent understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDTC), Software Test Life Cycle (STLC) and Test Methodologies including Smoke, Integration, System, Regression. Functional, Black Box and User Acceptance Testing,
- Strong attention to detail and precision, solid work ethic concerning reliability and meeting deadlines.
- Lead QA and Defect Review meetings, actively participated in SCRUM and SPRINT meetings to manage release timeline, defect user story backlogs, identifying and removing obstacles, re - allocating resources when necessary, prioritizing goals and reviewing milestones and accomplishments.
- Proven ability to drive individuals and manage multiple projects while maintaining the quality of results.
Testing Tools: JIRA, CA Agile, TestRail, Sudden Impact, WinPVT and Android Studio
Browser: Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Chrome.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8 and 10
Software: Microsoft Office Suite, 3D Builder, Paint 3D, Autodesk Meshmixer, Adobe Photoshop
Skilled in: installing and troubleshooting Windows systems and settings, software, applications, updates and patches, updating bios and firmware.
Confidential Alto, CA
Lead Software QA Engineer
- Managed QA initiatives and tasks among teams in Palo Alto, Bangalore, Shanghai and Brazil. Balanced workload among multiple projects while maintaining an Agile test environment. Reviewing all work to minimize duplicate issues across multiple teams.
- Experienced in writing Test cases, User Stories and test plan development, running End to End testing for Integration and System Test Cycles with a range of 1100-1500 test cases per 2-week cycle.
- Perform manual testing including system, unit, acceptance, regression, ad hoc, load and functional/performance. Monitoring CPU, hard drive and memory consumption to ensure long term stability.
- Logged and tracked defects while investigating the issue to help determine the root cause.
- Setup and configuration of units for conferences and demos, providing remote and onsite support for partners, demo and pilot programs.
- Installing a factory image on units to provide a true OOBE test environment, in addition to updating the system Bios and Firmware.
Confidential . San Jose, CA
Quality Inspecto Bench
- Final quality inspection of eyeglasses in accordance with ANSI, ASTM and FDA regulations.
- Supervised a staff of ten technicians in the final production of quality eyeglasses.
- Assisted in software updates, responsible for troubleshooting and correcting errors in order calculations.
- Programming and calibrating the software for the CAD edgers
- Perform routine software calibration and maintenance on the lab machines including minor and major repairs. Replacing motherboards, hard drives, sensors etc.
Confidential, Fremont, CA