- 7+ years of experience in Mobile Application and Web application testing.
- Expertise in application testing on Android and IOS platform in Telecom domain.
- 4+ years of experience of managing the QA team as QA lead and testing activity of multiple projects.
- Expertise in using ADB command, Android SDK, Android studio and ITunes.
- Experience working in Agile, Waterfall SDLC methodology.
- Expertise in manual testing and Automation testing using Python, Robodriod.
- Hands on experience in Creating, Developing and executing automation test scripts.
- Verification and Validation Specialist and Software Quality Testing Professional who has functional testing experience of Client/server in Telecom domain.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in creating Requirement Traceability Metrics, Test Plans, developing the Test Scripts, Execution, Test Cases engineering, test data and analyzing test results.
- Experience in Browser Compatibility Testing: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Netscape.
- Prepare Agenda and Organize Meeting, Attend Regular calls and Discuss weekly status with Client. Frequently meeting with the Team and Checking/Reviewing Status of Test Plans.
- Document, implement, monitor and enforce all procedures for testing as per Organization standards.
- Well versed with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Test Life Cycle (STLC).
- Strong experience in implementing QA procedures throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Experienced working with Onshore - Offshore resource model.
- Strong experience in Sanity testing, Feature testing, Functional testing, System testing, Compatibility testing, Retesting, Regression Testing, Grey box testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Excellence in Analysis of Requirements and Design to prepare Test Cases and executing it.
- Ability to work with minimal direction - taking business concept to analysis and potentially lead in QA through, debugging, testing, defect documentation, regression and conclusion
- Proficient in analyzing log, Problem solving skill of complex issues, Bug reporting & Tracking, ensuring continuity of service and delivering exceptional customer service.
- Personal strengths include disciplined work ethics, persistence, adaptability, effective time management and excellent communication skill.
- Good Knowledge of UNIX/Linux commands.
Lead QA Analyst
Environment: HP Quality center (ALM), Android SDK, Android Studio, I-Tunes, ACSS tool, and VDRT tool, Soap-UI, Perfecto Mobile, Jenkins, Python, Android play store and App store, Rest Client, Postman
- Performed Device application testing like Activate a device, Content transfer and eUICC applications, Apple watch series 3 activation on client and server side.
- Performing various devices testing on LTE, VOLTE, VoWi-Fi, VOIP and eHRPD 1X networks on Android platform.
- Hands on experience in API testing using rest client and postman tool and analyze the logs initial level during issue found testing.
- Hands on experience in analyzing the server logs Confidential initial level for different application in system test.
- Performed Sanity/Smoke testing, Functional, Regression, AD-hoc and UAT testing on Android & IOS platform on Smart Phones and Smart watch.
- Validated the Actual data of the application and the back end server data that application display correct information to user.
- Hands on experience to create the test plan, Test cases on base of the Requirement documents and execute the test cases and preparing & presented the report about testing activity to management.
- Expertise in collecting the logs & analyze the logs file in initial level using android studio and android sdk for defect found during the testing.
- As a QA lead provided the training to the other team member, Assigned role and responsibilities to different team member of the team, to keep the track of testing activity maintain proper documentation.
- Hands on experience to support the server release in production support of different application and validating the server fix during the server role out in production.
- Expertise in validating the and giving the sign off to release the app to Google play store and App store release to the customer.
- Expertise in the validating the upgrade scenario of the application, Interruption testing, validating the application on different network as 3G,4G,LTE Wi-Fi,1x etc.
- Immediate reporting the critical defect to developer and reported in defect management tool by providing related logs screen shot, also followed up with developer to fix critical issue and retest it and closed once it it is fixed.
- Hands on experience in the Installing, Uninstalling, Upgrading application on smart phone as well as on smart watch for calling application on the watch & smart watch.
- Expertise in using the various ADB commands on Android studio and Android SDK to perform various activities like installing, uninstalling, upgrade, downgrade, collecting the logs of application during the testing.
Lead QA Analyst
Environment: Python, Red mine, PST tool, Android SDK, QXDM, Robodroid, Wire Shark.
- Mostly involved in Device testing, Native app and hybrid application Sanity/Smoke testing, Functional, Regression, AD-hoc and UAT testing.
- Hands on experience developing automation test script, Enhancing and maintaining automation script and executing the test script using Selenium.
- Performing various devices testing on LTE, VOLTE, VoWi-Fi, VOIP and eHRPD 1X networks on Android platform.
- Expertise in EPDG testing on Various smart phones and collecting IMS logs, Main logs, Radio logs and QXDM logs
- Hans on experience on creating and writing the automation script using Robodroid and python for mobile testing.
- Expertise in maintaining and executing automation script also updating for the newly change UI and functional for different mobile and tablets.
- Hands on Experience flashing binary on different types of Android Tables and Android Phones.
- Mostly involved device flashing, Device Sanity, reporting a defect into defect management tool and tracking defect, follow up with developer defect fix and verifying defect fix, close it and making a report to represent to management.
- Experience in testing android devices and application on different data network like 4G LTE, 3G, 1X, CDMA, Air plane mode and no network scenarios.
- Expertise in testing of various interruptions testing on various applications on different device and tablets.
- Collecting log by QXDM and ADB command analyze them through initial level for issue found during testing.
- Excellent experience in writing Software Test Plans, Test case design, and Test status reports.
- Expertise in Field testing and drive testing on various device for various Call native application and
- Map application and messaging, Email application on Android platform.
- Implemented the methodologies for requirements gathering, design definition and documentation, design implementation, change management, version control along with various cycles of QA testing.
- Expertise in application upgrade testing, Push new apk on device and perform sanity, regression and verifying fix in newly release apk file for various third party application.
- Expertise in upgrade testing for operating system OS (Binary) and application for device.
- Hands on experience on the testing various application like Set up Wizard, Messaging, Maps, Call, Navigator, Visual voice mail, caller name ID, Voice call, call flow over LTE, VoLTE,3G, VoIP and Demo device testing on different types of android devices.
Environment: I track (Jira), Rally, Pivotal Tracker, SQLite Manager, Charles Proxy, Android SDK, Smart TV, Fire TV Streaming device.
- Hand on experience of Mobile application testing on the IOS and Android devices.
- Worked on agile methodology to ensure the new features meet all requirements and acceptable quality assurance standards.
- Attending daily scrum meeting with Developers, QA team and Product manager and giving the status report and also participated in Iteration planning.
- Hands on experience of streaming testing on Android, IOs, Smart TV and Fire TV application.
- Developed test cases based on functional specifications and design documents to prepare test plan and test cases..
- Extensively use defect management tool like Jira, Rally and Pivotal tracker for defect tracking.
- Hands on experience of installing, uninstalling, Interruption and compatibility, Upgrade testing of mobile application on different devices.
- Expertise in work on Google play store for android devices and Apple App store for iOS Devices.
- Weekly reports, interim test reports, build status reports Go/No go reports etc. Preparation and presentation to management.
- Involved in the preparation of test plan specifying an overview of testing approach, testing strategy, roles, and responsibilities.
- Hands on experience of data analytics tools using Flurry to verify the all the events performed on mobile application.
- Hands on experience to get and analyze the crash log file using the crittecism of mobile and Smart TV streaming application.
- Hand on experience of data analysis using Charle’s proxy tool for steaming Mobile Application issues and also for Smart TV streaming application.
- Hands on experience collecting logs using Charle’s proxy in form of data sent and received between Smart device and client /server.
- Hands on experience of analyzing HTTP response using Charles proxy logs and quickly debugging and find out the issue during streaming.
- Hands on Experience on writing the Linux commands to very back end data base.
- Used SQL queries Join operations to Test database tables.
- Hands on experience to analyze XML and Jason file for data verification.
- Validated Target Data using SQL against Business rules.
- Performed data validation testing using MRI tool and SQLite Manager..
- Performed set up for the Set top box(STB) with DVR for home U Verse application.
- Hands on experience on different devices using as Remote control from mobile app by pairing with Set top Box(STB)of home U verse application.
- Always interact with developers and product team about different new feature and defect.
- Hands on experience using Android debug bridge (ADB) tool and I Explorer to get log File for issue found during mobile application testing.
- Follow up with developers and also interacting with developers for critical issue found during testing and also verified the issue fixed by developers.
Environment: Quality Center, MySQL, QTP
- Mostly involved in to test Web based application and Mobile application on Android and iOS platform.
- Experience in testing the Porting of the application on different Mobile Handset.
- Understand system requirements, Test case preparation and execution.
- Involved in the Sanity testing, Functional testing, Regression testing, Integration Testing, User acceptance testing, Upgrade testing.
- Track issue records and reporting by Using bug tracking tool, Preparing Bug Matrix.
- Coordinated and communicated with Users for conducting their User Acceptance Test before releasing the code for production.
- Created Requirements Traceability Matrix after the testing effort of the application to show what part of the application was tested during which testing stage.
- Experience working with Acceptance test driven development (ATTD) to test the various functionality by automation to improve the quality of the software, increase the interaction between developers, Product and QA team.
- Develop, Enhanced, and Maintain automated testing scripts with Quick Test Pro and updated automated testing script for change in functionality & feature with Quick Test Pro.
- Developed and execute the SQL queries to verify the Database updates, Inserts and Delete of records, To Extract data from target tables and validate reports.
- Performed back end testing by executing SQL queries over database.
- Attending walk through meetings with QA manager. Participated in iteration planning with developers and also interacted with product management about new functions.
- Doing live projects as per requirement and Upload to Live Site
- Designed Test Plans Library files, Reusable actions and used them in various test Scenarios.
- Creating a defect, report to developers and providing steps and other supports to file and follow up on the defect and fix with developers.
- Creating new test cases and validates new functionality using test data.
- Maintain all documentation related to Test life cycle of Software.