- Over 6 years of experience in Information Technology, with specializing in Software Quality Assurance Testing, proficient in testing on Client/Server Entertainment application.
- Over 2 plus years of experience in Information Technology using test automation tools such as Selenium to develop automation testing scripts and API testing using postman for web and client server applications..
- Over 6 plus years of experience in Testing Methodology, Test Plans/Test Cases, Agile, QA Life Cycle, SIT/System/UAT, Defect Analysis/Tracking, Testing Strategy, GUI, Manual Testing and SQL/Data Validation.
Testing Tools: Selenium IDE/RC/WebDriver/GRID, Test Manager, Cucumber, Appium
Languages: JAVA, HTML, XML, Unix Shell Script, PL/SQL
Web Technologies: HTML, XML, CSS, DHTML, Node.JS, JSON
Test Framework: Junit, TestNG, Data Driven Framework
Web Debugging Tool: XPath, Firepath, Firebug
Agile: Scrum, Waterfall
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, Rally (CA Agile Central), HP Quality Centter 9.0/10.0, HP ALM, Arcade iTrack, Pivotal Tracker, Trac Powered
Continuous Integration Tools: Jenkins
Version Control: GIT, SourceTree, Bitbucket
Data Bases: MS Access, Oracle
Operating Systems: Windows (XP, Vista & 7, 8) Linux, Mac
Analytics Tools: Charles Proxy, Crittercism, Flurry, New Relic INSIGHTS
Technologies Tool: Apache Maven, Eclipse IDE, API Test, Postman, SoapUI - 5.3.0
QA Software Analyst
- Authored Test Scenarios and Test Cases based on Test Coverage plan and individual Sprint requirements.
- Co-ordinated via daily scrum calls, between the Management, Development and Test Teams in Tampa, Tel Aviv and New Jersey to make sure all are synced and working towards a similar timeline.
- Performed Client-side Manual Testing of major functionalities and areas that were unable to be automated like Image quality, Streaming quality, Dynamic Add insertion, Showcard scrolling to grids etc., based on the initial development side Code.
- Helped in Executing Automated Tests on Functionalities like: Launch and Login, LiveTV, Homescreen, Guide, Parental Controls, VOD, Recordings, Favorites, Settings transactional video-on-demand( TVoD ) etc. using Selenium Webdriver Interface.
- Attend regular meetings with Testers and developers for deciding major milestones like finalizing Test Framework, timelines for code development and Release Plan.
- Responsible for daily Environment Testing on all platforms, and sending out Environment Testing Reports to the Management and Development team.
- Performed Sanity Testing after individual sprints using post installation check and release notes.
- Inspected API calls from Log files during root cause analysis to figure out the root of bugs.
- Coordinated with Development Team, Business Analyst and Product Owner to understand and consolidate requirements and develop End to End Test Cases.
- Involved in System Integration testing with External & Internal Interface team by providing Data and performing E2E Testing.
- Performed the UAT and Final Regression Testing before the pre-launch (Internal launch for Company staff).
- Helped in initial Automated Test Environment setup, Test Scenario development, Write Test Scripts using Java in Eclipse, Selenium, TestNG and Maven for web browser. Also performed dry run of automated scripts prior to the final regression Test, to make sure the scripts are bug free and run as intended.
Environmen Confidential : Rally (CA Agile Central), JIRA, Java, Selenium, TestNG, Maven, Eclipse, source tree, Git, postman, Microsoft Excel and Word, Oracle Database, SQLite, Notepad++, and codecloud.
QA Software Analyst
- Attended project kick-off meeting and initial workshops to understand the Design and Architecture of E-comp Portal was involved in the Test planning phase, Worked on Testing of ECOMP Web Application which uses Restful Web services, XML, DOM, JSON and AJAX features
- Automated sanity test cases in maven project, integrating selenium WebDriver Interface, IDE Eclipse (JAVA), and TestNG to generate report.
- Manual software testing including functional, full, sanity, regression testing UAT, and E2E.
- Responsible for setting up Web Service project using WSDL in SOAPUI and provided setup
- Strong experience in Ad-Hoc testing, Sanity testing, Functional testing, Feature testing, System testing, System integration testing, Re-testing, Upgrade testing and Regression testing.
Environment: Jira (Rally), QC (ALM), Eclipse, Windows XP, UNIX (HP), Selenium, FirebugTestNG, Maven, Eclipse (Luna), Oracle Database, SOAPUI, Notepad++, Java, and Microsoft Outlook.
QA Software Tester/ Manual Application Tester
- Involved in manual testing of Front End functionalities on wild range of Mobile handset of different vendors which includes iPhone, tablets, androids and Wearable. Manual testing those devices on WiFi/EDGE/3G/4G/Cellular Data WAP application.
- Developed QA Test Cases with functional test scenario using testing methodology by reviewing all test scenarios with internal/external team.
- Created SQL Queries for data validation and API call to server using MRA tool for real time data validation.
- Managed the bugs and conducted weekly meeting to discuss the bugs/defects reports. Colleting log files on various devices and also analyze logs. Defect analysis to identify root cause of problems and interact with appropriate team and resolved outstanding problems. Discussed blocking defects with team.
- Tested Charles web debugging proxy application for traffic between Server and Application.
Environment: Jira v 6.1.5 (iTrack), Charles Proxy, Rally, Pivotal tracker tool, Trac Powered (defect tracking tool), Windows XP, UNIX (HP) and Oracle Database, SQLite, Notepad++, Java, Microsoft Outlook
QA Software Analyst
- Tested and implemented the current QA process to optimize current process.
- Created Test Plan/Test Cases in each release and reviewed documents with cross functional team.
- Managed all the bugs and conducted weekly meeting to discuss the bug’s reports.
- Responsible for weekly status to show the progress of the assigned project testing effort.
- Worked with cross functional team to resolve all outstanding issue in system testing and production related defects.
Environment: Quality Center 10.0, Windows XP, UNIX (HP) and Oracle Database, Excel.