- Around 6+ years of experience in Quality Assurance in Automated Testing, Manual Testing, Database Testing and Client/Server based applications.
- Experience in System Analysis, Design, Development and testing of the software for various Enterprise Applications.
- Proven ability in designing and creating automation frameworks for J2EE based applications using Java, Junit/ TestNG, Selenium Web Driver/IDE/Grid, ANT/Maven and Jenkins.
- Good experience in designing, developing, enhancing automated test scripts for QTP using VBScript.
- Experienced in Writing Selenium Web Driver automation scripts in JAVA for highly transactional E - commerce websites.
- Expertise in Set up of Selenium RC using Eclipse IDE as well as through command line.
- Expertise in exporting JUNIT scripts from Selenium IDE to Eclipse JUNIT Test Suites, Creating new JUNIT test cases, modifying the selenese scripts and writing test suites using JUNIT.
- Experience in writing and executing load scripts using JMeter as well as Load Runner.
- Good knowledge on designing and executing Automated Tests for Data Driven Testing.
- Experience in developing manual and automated Test scripts and test cases based on the client provided BRD, FRS and SRS.
- Experience in using Selenium IDE, RC and Grid using Java.
- Knowledge on networking protocols (TCP/P Protocol suite) such as TCP, UDP, FTP, SSL and HTTP.
- Expertise in Functional, Integration and System testing (software testing).
- Expertise in testing Web Based Applications.
- Experience as GUI as well as Backend developer.
- Proficient in executing test scripts both manually and using Quality Center.
- Experienced in Executing automation scripts on different browsers/environments & report of defects/results.
- Experience in defect tracking system and bug life cycle using Test Director, HP Quality Center.
- Strong exposure testing applications on different browsers - IE 6.0, 7.0, Firefox, Safari 3x.
- Experienced in facilitating User Acceptance Testing for go-live.
- Experience with Data-driven testing and writing SQL queries for database manipulations.
- Experienced in working with different platforms such as MS-DOS, Windows 95/98/2000/NT/XP and Linux.
- Highly motivated team player with analytical, organizational and technical skills, unique ability to adapt quickly to challenges and changing environment.
Testing Tools: Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Quick Test Pro, HP Quality Center, Test Director, WinRunner, LoadRunner, Rational tools.
Defect Tracking Tools: Test Director, Quality Center, Bugzilla, Rational ClearQuest.
Testing Methodologies: Smoke, Functional, Integration, Regression, GUI, Load/Performance, System and User Acceptance Testing.
Defect Management Tools: Test Director, Rational ClearQuest, PVCS, Bugzilla, Project Issues.
RDBMS: MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL.
SDLC Methodologies: Waterfall, V-Model, Agile.
Web Technologies: HTML, XML, VB Script, OOP, Java Script.
Operating Systems: Windows, MAC OS X, UNIX.
Confidential, Irving, Texas
- Performed agile testing, review the stories and participated in Daily Scrum, Iteration Planning and Release Planning meeting and used Rally Tool
- Participated in all phases of the Software Testing Life Cycle(STLC)
- Involved in the design and development of test plan from business and Functional requirements which includes test objectives, test strategies, test environments etc.
- Participated in peer review with team and developers to review test cases/test scripts.
- Performed System, Integration, Smoke, Sanity, Functional, End to End, Positive and Negative and monitored the behavior of the applications during different phases of testing using testing methodologies.
- Regression testing was performed after each build release of the application and updated the Scripts by executing the Regression suites built using Selenium and approve for regression suit.
- Created Selenium Test cases for automation using Selenium Web Driver and Java
- Used Hybrid Framework of Selenium to get data from Excel.
- Performed back end testing by writing and executing SQL queries to validate that data is being populated in appropriate tables and manually verify the correctness of the data with front-end values.
- Interacted and worked with the development team to analyze the defects and reported them in Quality Center and tracked them for closure.
- Interacted with users by conducting User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to ensure that the total functionality of the application was met by complying with all the business requirements.
- Participated in weekly QA status and project status meetings to report any defects and issues encountered in application.
- Discussed with team lead and PM regarding testing deadlines and post deployment validation.
- Actively communicated with the end users and business users to create realistic test cases.
- Provide test summary documentation and analyze test results, identifying trends and/or root causes of problems.
- Developed training materials, system maintenance and operating manuals for the QA environment and used the same to train the users
- Establish business continuity through Knowledge Transfer and mentoring of new resources.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Selenium IDE/WebDriver/ GRID, Web Services, SOAP, SOAP UI,, HTML, Java Script, CSS, AJAX, HP Quality Center,, Agile Methodology, SQL, Oracle.
Automation Tester/ Analyst
- Extensively involved in analyzing Business Requirements, created testing strategies, testing plans and prepared detailed test cases for the Application under Test (AUT).
- Developed automation test scripts using Selenium Web Driver and Java.
- Developed Data Driven Test scripts as well as running these scripts for Message processing, Registration, and Reports testing using Selenium WebDriver.
- Created test cases, test plans, tested API’s, wrote JUnit test cases, executed code coverage and wrote automation scripts using Selenium WebDriver.
- Performed parameterization of the automated test scripts in Selenium WebDriver to check how the application performs against multiple sets of data.
- Created the JUnit test cases for the different web applications using Eclipse IDE.
- Extended data driven framework and developed re-usable functions across the application.
- Used JUnit Test to automate functional and regression testing across integrated environments.
- Used ANT to build and run the Selenium WebDriver automation framework. Once the script got over, framework used to send the automation reports over email.
- Involved in ANT configuration for running servers and scripts after the build.
- Contributed to the Continuous Integration pipeline running component builds, creating and running Deployment jobs on individual stages on Jenkins, and running automated and manual functional tests.
- Integrated the test suites to Jenkins to execute them automatically after every successful deployment.
- Performed back-end testing on Oracle and SQL Server databases by writing SQL queries to make sure the contents displayed on the UI correct as per requirements specifications.
- Conducted test on Web services transactions like automatic bill payment, wire transfers, batch payments and account transfers sent over HTTP or HTTPS by inspecting every XML request and response using SoapUI.
- Recorded JMeter user scripts implementing parameterization both manually and by data driven wizards in JMeter.
- Performed defect reporting and bug tracking using JIRA and also followed up with development team to verify bug fixes, and update bug status.
- Used Selenium WebDriver used to test search results of Meta search engine.
- Responsible for collecting and analyzing the test metrics and then submitting the reports, which kept track of the status and progress of the testing effort.
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, Eclipse, Junit, ANT, Jenkins, SoapUI, Git, TDD, Agile, Quality Center, SQL, Oracle, Windows and UNIX.
Confidential, Miami, FL
- Analyzed business requirements, functional requirements, use cases and provided feedback for clear understanding of each requirement.
- Identified test cases to automate and develop automation test scripts using Selenium WebDriver and Java.
- Involved in creating the functional testing framework using TestNG and using Selenium WebDriver for writing Automated Scripts with Java.
- Developed new and updated existing Automation test cases using Selenium WebDriver and TestNG, used Git and Source Tree as VCS for a Java based Web application, used Maven as build tool and Jenkins to create and run deployment jobs.
- Followed Test Driven Development (TDD) as much as possible and written test cases using TestNG for every relevant class.
- Configured and Installed Selenium Webdriver, TestNG, Maven and Jenkins for Continuous build cycles.
- Worked closely with Agile Scrum team to ensure product testability while running E2E Regression tests in Selenium WebDriver using TestNG and maintained test environments used for white box testing during new product releases.
- Involved in developing Test automation Framework for the application using Selenium WebDriver with Maven.
- Reviewed the automation scripts and created Continuous Integration Jobs in Jenkins.
- Involved in functional testing, Integration testing, User Acceptance testing, Regression testing.
- Implemented and worked on Acceptance Test Driven Development (TDD) agile methodologies completing releases ahead of schedule.
- Involved in Agile (Scrum Process) methodology based on Project Planning, Test Planning and Coordinating on all SDLC phases.
- Used Quality Center for bug-reporting, tracking and to create and execute various scenarios, generate graphs, overlaid graphs for comparison, and analyzed the results.
- Validated the data in the database by using SQL queries.
- Performed Backend Testing by Executing SQL Queries against Oracle and SQL database.
- Responsible for the Team performance, and preparing & submitting the graphs and metrics to the higher management.
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
- Participated in Requirement Analysis, Business Analysis and Use-Case Analysis.
- Technical writing of high level Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scenarios.
- Participated in Black Box Testing and Integration Testing in White Box testing approach.
- Perform Regression, UAT, Integration, User Interface, GUI and Usability Testing for different web browsers in selenium.
- Working knowledge of FACETS, EDIFECS SPECBUILDER and Transaction Manager for 4010-5010 migration.
- Created SQL Queries to Extract, Insert and Delete data from Database including Inner and Outer Joins.
- Involved in finding the test cases to automate in selenium web driver.
- Worked with Facets 4.71 data models for Claims, Provides and Membership Eligibility etc.
- Used selenium automated scripts in to perform regression testing.
- Performed browser compatibility testing, to ensure same UI and functional behavior of website across different versions of IE, Firefox and Chrome.
- Worked on Selenium IDE and Web Driver. Made and checked the Java codes as per requirement.
- Created content pages, User Controls, web forms and HTML pages for different modules using Java and C#.
- Worked on Java and Java script for the scripting in Selenium.
- Developed Selenium, script to automate GUI and functionality testing for the new features.
- Analyze automated test plans and create test cases for selenium Tool as per new/existing requirements.
- Interacted with the requirement team of ETL/data warehousing and analyze the documents to do ETL testing by using SSIS and excel package.
- Do testing of number of rows, columns, formats, data type etc means check the transformation is as per as requirement or not.
- Checked all import/export and Data Transformation into the Staging, Production and Data Warehouse environments.
- Prepare test cases for ETL testing and execute them. After execution do reporting of defects.
- Made recommendations to management regarding the acquisition and/or implementation of software to increase information systems efficiency.
- Prepared the test cases and test scenarios detailed in Microsoft Excel.
- Transformation of use cases to test scenarios and designing test plans and test cases.
- Performing Black Box testing of the application manually.
- Involvement in efficient and optimum test planning with the available resources.
Environment: Java, Java Script, C#, Selenium IDE / Web driver, Soap UI, Web browser testing, Oracle, TFS, QC, Scrum-Agile, V-Model, Windows.
- Involved in Functional and Regression testing of all User Interface and Web based applications.
- Involved in daily scrum meetings to share the info with the team during a sprint.
- Used Kanban tool for Project Tracking and real time workflow.
- Designed and developed Test Cases for automated testing using Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Eclipse IDE.
- Created Page Object Model, Data Driven and Keyword driven frameworks to provide reliable and working software.
- Frequent communication with Business Analysts before and after projects development.
- Performed Cross Browser and parallel testing for the web based and Mobile Applications (iOS and Android apps) by using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Appium.
- Performed Regression testing on different browsers (Chrome, i.e., Safari, Firefox, Mac OS) after build release.
- Created and executed Manual test cases/scripts for all the new projects in HP Quality Center/ALM, logged defect and created Defect Reports.
- Involved in SE rankings tracking/monitoring (Google, Yahoo, Bing) keyword research, site auditing methods, and Rankings testing.
- Performed CWD and Word Press pages testing.
- Tested Tokens written inside XML to retrieve the exact business information by using HTML through parser application where the page source is stored in a file.
- Performed database testing by using MS SQL Server 2012 to track if all status/statistics and rankings are coming accurately and matching with all the destinations in order to provide up to date results to client.
- Performed Websites Monitor/Stress testing by using Dotcom monitor.
- Used Xpath, CSS and DOM (Document Object Model) to work with dynamic and static objects in Selenium.
- Created testing documents in Wiki in order to share testing concepts and process with other teams and members.
- Responsible to perform User Acceptance and End to End Testing in order to provide reliable products to the clients.
- Performed functional testing of SOAP and RESTful Web Services by using SOAP UI Tool.
- Responsible to verify Web services API request, response data validations in REST and SOAP protocols.
- Created pom.xml in APACHE MAVEN and run the builds using Continuous Integration tool Jenkins.
- Managed numerous projects simultaneously within budgetary restrictions.
Environment: HP Quality Center/ALM, Selenium WebDriver, Java, TestNG, Maven, DOM, XML, HTML, CSS, Agile, Scrum, Eclipse IDE, UAT, SQL, Windows.