- Over 6 years of Experience in Software Testing manual and Automation Testing of Web - based and Client/Server applications.
- Solid experience of Java, Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, JUnit, TestNG, Maven and Jenkins.
- Involved in creation and development of Data-Driven Framework and Behavior-Driven Framework by using Page Object Model (POM) with Maven, Junit and Cucumber combination.
- Perform Continuous Integration through Jenkins by building the framework using Maven.
- Develop and execute test automation scripts using Selenium Functional Testing.
- In depth understanding of SDLC, STLC and Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Proficient in Test Automation with ability to Design, Develop, Maintain and Enhance different automation frameworks based on application functionalities.
- Experienced in designing custom HTML Report by using Java in Selenium.
- Experienced in Error Handling, popup handling using Java in Selenium
- Strong skills in backend testing using SQL Queries on Oracle.
- Experienced in Smoke Testing, Functional, Regression, and User Acceptance Testing.
- Experience with Git as source/version control system.
- Involved and provided input to all stages of Software Testing Life Cycle and
- Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Expertise in Preparing Level of Effort Estimation, Test Strategies, Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Test Data.
- Hands on experience in Cross Browser Compatibility Testing using Chrome, Firefox.
- Experienced in using like HP Quality Center and JIRA.
- Experienced in creating Java Functions and maintaining in Function Libraries.
- Hands on experience in testing Web Services for RESTful API testing using Java Rest Assured Library and Postman
- Well experienced in Test Cases Preparation, Execution, Traceability matrix,
- Bug analysis and Reporting.
- Involved in test strategy planning, scheduling, and risk analysis, reporting and tracking.
- Possessed high technical aptitude and high level of analytical ability
- Implement custom Data Driven Framework using various external data source handlers like
- Apache POI for Excel, JDBC for Databases, Cucumber Scenario Outlines with Examples table, Data Provider with TestNG.
- Proficient in Back-end Testing, including writing SQL queries with JDBC and creating
- Feature files, Scenarios and Scenario Outlines using Cucumber BDD and Gherkin language.
- Experience in multi-platform Cross Browser and Parallel Execution using Selenium Grid and Sauce Labs.
- Proven team player and self-starter, capable of working independently and motivating a team of professionals backed with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong believer of teamwork, collaboration with cross-functional team mindset, strong analytical, problem solving, decision-making skills with excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
Testing Tools/Frameworks: Selenium WebDriver, Eclipse IDE, JUnit, TestNG and GIT Project Build Tool Maven, Cucumber and POM (Page Object Model)
Tests Performed: Smoke, Functional, Regression and Data Driven (JDBC/Apache POI)
Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery: Jenkins
Languages: JAVA, HTML, SQL (MySQL and Oracle DB)
Test Management: JIRA Methodologies Agile (Scrum) Web Services RESTful
OS / Browsers: Windows (10/7/Vista/XP), MacOS-Unix / Chrome, Firefox
Confidential, McLean, VA
Test Automation Engineer
- Enhanced existing framework to improve the maintainability and efficiency
- Developed automation shakeout script and scheduled the test run in daily basis in multiple environment to test the application stability.
- Automated and maintained the master regression suite and supported each major release by executing the regression suite against to AUT (Application under Test).
- Using DOM (Document Object Model) approach to overcome object recognition problem and validated large amount of financial data with labels and values with DOM approach.
- Using File System Object to automate loan import functionality and successfully implemented import loan (CSV File) script.
- Developed basic shakeout script using open source tool Selenium WebDriver in Eclipse IDE with JAVA.
- Using Page Object Model (POM) with Maven, Junit and Cucumber combination.
- Provided production support in each major release by executing read-only shakeout scripts in the production environment.
- Performed Test Case Rationalization to eliminate the redundancy of the test cases to maximize the team productivity.
- Provided feedback to business and development team in User Story session to improve the testability of the User Story.
- Attended Daily Scrum, Sprint Grooming, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review and Sprint Retro meetings.
- Provided mentorship on test automation to adapt the agile Cross Functional Team concept.
- Analyzed each regression run result and provided high level report to the team and upper management.
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, JUnit, Cucumber, Maven, JIRA, XML, HTML, Jenkins, Gherkin, Git, SQL
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Worked in an agile development life cycle implementing end-to-end applications test automation solution working through full SDLC.
- Attended daily stand-ups, lessons learned meetings.
- Estimated efforts for test automation development in the sprint planning session, writing test scripts using Selenium.
- Created reusable functional library for the common function flow and maintained common repository.
- Used error and exception handling for the complex window object types.
- Performed regression and smoke test automation executions for the windows application
- Involved in Estimating Time Efforts based on test plans and business requirements. Lead test case review with project team to ensure testing scope and coverage.
- Attended weekly meetings with QA team and the development team to review and analyze the defects and discuss the progress of the project.
- Performed Integration and Regression testing to check compatibility of new functionality with the existing functionalities of the application in various Browsers and OS.
- Developed, Test Scenarios, Test Cases, and Test steps for various Business Services/methods covering both Positive and Negative testing requirements
- Wrote complex SQL queries to verify and validate the exact targets for email and direct mail campaigns
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven, JIRA, XML, HTML, Jenkins, Git, MySQL
Confidential, Reston, VA
Functional/ Automation Analyst
- Ensured compliance of project specific QA processes and procedures like loading the test scripts into HP ALM environment.
- Executed recording, re-running and debugging of test cases and test suites.
- Worked directly with databases to verify data using SQL queries.
- Manually verified the validity of failed test cases, logged the defects and assigned them to the development team.
- Generated weekly reports, defect reports and customized summary reports.
- Participated in developing Framework and Automating Regression Suite using Selenium and HP ALM tools.
- Created test cases based on a requirements and user stories.
- Performed Regression Testing for every modification made in the application and new builds.
- Interacted with QA team members and Developers to clarify the issues related to Test Data, Test Cases design flow, features, and functionalities of the application and related issues.
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven, Oracle DB, XML, HTML