- To be part of a professional organization where I can enrich my experience, be productive and contribute towards the strategic and operational objectives of the organization and projects that I am assigned to.
- Seeking a responsible position in an organization that offers a challenging work environment wherein I can efficiently utilize the time and resources to make consistent, reliable and quality deliverables.
- Having 5 years of experience as a Software Quality Engineer in Mobile testing, Data Analysis and Web content development. Expertise in Mobile applications, client server applications and iCloud application.
- Solid experience in gathering user and business data to inform and quantify a UX strategy
- Ability to identify and utilize the best method or mix of methods based on research questions, timeline and resourcing
- Provided rich context for both product and research backlogs that helps inform prioritization and aligns with the overall business strategy
- Actively participated in the evolving UX team strategy, discovering and piloting new tools and resources that promote agile and lean methodologies
- Interacted with business analysts, developers to understand the requirements, application functionality and navigation flow
- Worked on Android platform, iOS and Web platform devices.
- Extensive experience in Set - top box testing and Data collection and analysis for Audience research including Advertisement rating and Viewership analytics.
- Adopt in design and implementation of test plans, test execution and bug tracking and verification for different types of projects. Well versed with the stages in Software Testing Life Cycle Methodology (STLM), as well as recognize the importance of implementing established standards, procedures and methodologies.
- Experienced in Functional, User Interface/User experience, Data validation, Localization and Regression testing. Expert in both Black box and Grey box testing.
- Extensive knowledge in Agile development project using Scrum.
- Executed the tests and reported the defects and bugs in JIRA.
- Wrote and executed SQL queries to validate database content and verified correctness of business logic.
- Maintained the bug reports for internal evaluation of the product using JIRA.
Testing Methodologies: System Testing, Stress Testing, Load Testing, Reliability Testing, Feature Testing, Acceptance Testing, Functionality Testing, Validation and Smoke Testing
Languages: Scrum, Python.
Operating Systems: Android, iOS, Linux, Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows Vista, Linux Ubuntu and Macintosh.
Databases: Oracle, SQL.
Tools:, Quality Center, Bugzilla, Jira, TestRail, ADB utility (Android Debug Bridge), Firebug and XCode.
- Developed and executed test scenarios and test plan for Vigin Media VOD (Video on Demand) logging feature based on the functional behavior of the feature and Product Requirements Document.
- This new event logging will give the ability to identify the VOD screens accessed and allow study of the usage of the VOD feature. Data validation is done to ensure the events that are needed for the VOD usage analysis are getting logged and match the user experience.
- Developed test suite for Multi-room streaming (MRS) feature. MRS feature allows users to watch live and recorded shows from one Set top box to another within the same network.
- Test cases include log validation of MRS session events, these events provide data on content type, devices involved and viewership analysis of the MRS sessions.
- Developed and executed test suite for TiVo’s Second by Second viewership analysis of live TV and time-shifted viewing (to get, for example, most rewound moments). This data is used to analyze Ad effectiveness and get statistics for standard demographic viewership.
- Developed and executed test plans for TiVo’s Advertisement interactions for click-through rates for various entry point impressions. The entry points include discovery bar, advertising apps/showcase sessions and content consumption.
- Created, reviewed and executed test plans on new features, as well as performed regression tests on software.
- File and track bugs through resolution. Communicate and follow up with the developers for the test coverage of the RFE (Request for the feature enhancement) as well as for bug verification.
- Expertise with TiVo set top box including DVR menu work flows, screen functionality, firmware upgrade mechanism and event log collection & analysis.
- Access the DVR database using Tcl(Tivosh) for validating the data displayed in the UI
- Used various TiVo internal service portals for Tracking DVR, Headend and Lineup Display and Software publishing TAP(TiVo Authoring Portal ) for publishing the specific/designated content in the UI Used software tools including Bugzilla for bug management and Perforce for test plan and test results version management.
- Teaching various subjects such as Database Management Systems, Data mining and warehousing, Computer Networks, Data Structures and Software Development Process, Software Product Lifecycle etc.
- Contributed towards the ISO 9001:2001(E) Certification for the college
- Co-coordinator for Confidential sponsored Computer Training Programs, framed syllabus for various courses and organized theory and practical sessions for BE degree courses.
- Mentor and Project Guide for 3rd and final year students