- A highly experienced QA Test Engineer with a strong backround in programming, database administration, hardware and software.
- Highly creative, recognized as a results - oriented and solution-focused individual, with the ability to lead projects to completion under budget and on time.
Confidential, El Segundo, CA
Senior Tester/ Lead
- Led a small team of testers through complete testing cycle of new features into full integration.
- Help develop comprehensive test plans complete with requirements,test approach, traceability matrix, risks, dependencies, assumptions, constraints, test resources, test plan execution.
- Develop, modify, and execute test cases to ensure all verification protocols are satisfied.
- Create, assign, resolve and close issues using JIRA bug tracking system.
- Flash system images on to Set Top Boxes using Linux environment or bitstream computers.
- Experience testing RVU 4K TVs, Streaming content, Mobile Apps, Voice recognition, Servers,Clients and many more.
Confidential, Van Nuys, CA
Training Systems Programmer
- Developed and tested time-sensitive custom web applications using ASP, VB script, and AJAX to ensure company policy regulations and requirements were followed.
- Managed training systems database running SQL Server, enhance database performance, perform restores, handle performance tuning and conduct regular system backups.
- Resolved any technical issues in SQL Server with user rights, restricted access, permissions, passwords, duplicate ids, or any other issues with employees unable to access the training system.
- Developed SQL Server queries, functions, scripts, reports and applications to directly support senior training ops supervisor, modified existing web applications to include AJAX.
Confidential, Burbank, CA
- Tested functionality of various software applications and games: Who Wants to Be a Millionaire PC Sports Edition, Buzz lightyear 1st Grade, Beauty and the Beast Activity Center, others.
- Tested compatibility of various computer systems and hardware. Mac/PC operating systems, graphics cards, sound cards, printers, storage devices, various console gaming systems.
- Wrote detailed functionality error and bug reports about any hardware or software issues detected, compiled reports in centralized error reporting database.