- A technocrat with experience of over SIXTEEN years of qualitative experience in Software Development & Design. Currently working with Model N, Redwood City CA as Principal Software Engineer.
- Possess rich Contract Management, Content Management, Insurance and Banking domain experience has cultivated a strong skill to adapt and understand new domains easily and quickly.
- Primary responsibilities include Requirement Analysis, Design, Development, Deployment, Testing and Maintenance of application software from scratch in the Client / Server environment.
- In Depth knowledge of ReactJS with Redux. Extensive experience in Scrum Agile development methodology. Experience on RESTful Web Services, eSignature integration with echoSign and DocuSign, SaaS, Software Multitenancy.
- Strong server side coding experience using Core Java, Multithreading, EJB, Servlets, JSP, JMS, JDBC, RMI, SAX, DOM, XML, XSLT, AJAX, Apache POI.
- Expertise in developing Application using MVC Architecture, STRUTS, Spring, Hibernate, J2EE Design Patterns and Core Java Patterns. Analyze, develop and deploy J2EE components on Nginx, Oracle Weblogic 10.1, IBM Websphere 5.1, JBoss 4.0, Apache Tomcat 5.x and 6.x.
- Duties also include Administration/ Maintenance of Google Search Appliance, GSS and Wordpress. Expert on Eclipse, WSAD 5, Weblogic Workshop, RAD 6, Developer 2000. Excellent understanding and experience of RDBMS & related technologies like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL and PL/SQL.
- Experience of working with customers, business managers and technical teams for securing and executing concurrent projects on various domains. Expert in providing quick business solutions in crunch timing.
- Very good experience working with industry leaders like Confidential etc. Very adaptable - able to acquire and use new skills rapidly and effectively.
- Team player with strong leadership, excellent communication and interpersonal Skills. Comfortable with pressure and changing business requirements.
Framework: J2EE, Spring, Struts, Jasmine\Karma, Junit.
DBMS: Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server 7, IBM DB2.
Application Server: Nginx, Websphere 5.0, Weblogic 10, Apache, Tomcat 5, and JBoss 6.
Search Engine: Google Search Appliance, Google Site Search.
Methodology/Tool/Standard: Scrum Agile Methodology, GitHub, Eclipse, WSAD 5, Weblogic Workshop, RAD 6, Developer 2000, TOAD, SQL Developer, Quick Test Professional, Ant, Visual Source Safe, CVS, JMeter, SortSite, eTouch CMS, Wordpress 3.5, JSON.
OS/Environment: Windows 2000, Red Hat Linux, SCO-UNIX.
Principal Software Engineer
Confidential, Redwood City, CAResponsibilities:
- Analyze, design, develop and implement Confidential requirements to successful deployment in every Agile Sprint. Suite wide enhancement and Login and Marketing\Sales collaboration screen developed for both Mobile and desktop application.
Principal Software Engineer
Confidential, Newark, CaliforniaResponsibilities:
- Collaborated with developers, product managers , testers and offshore teams following agile methodologies. Analyze, design, develop and implement requirements to successful deployment in every Agile Sprint.
- Complex feature developed from scratch using angular framework like Formula Builder, Form Builder, Generic Grids, Tagging, Workflows, Wizards , Tenant/Division Specific Label Customization, Database Scripting, Application wide Help Implementation and integration with Zendesk Articles, Resource Bundle feature implementation and more.
- Being part of the Company’s core team , provide methodologies, technical support and best practices that enhance product definition, release processes and customization of applications to user needs.
- Participate in centralizing systems by encouraging different product engineering team to adapt emerging standards for software application development architecture and tools through proof of concept presentations.
Environment: AngularJS, Angular UI Grid, Angular Localization, Angular nvd3(D3), Bootstrap, Kendo UI, JQuery, JSON, e-Signature (echoSign, DocuSign), Authentication (Database/SAML), Elastic Search, Word 2000, Activiti BPM, Apache Active MQ, Spring, Hibernate, CSS, HTML, Docker, Nginx, Salesforce, Node.js.
Senior Software Engineer, Lead DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Requirement analysis, design, development, deployment, debugging and testing of IPAO / Commenting / Rating / Search / SOI and OCT Reviewer module of NASA Portal.
- Responsible for the Unit Testing, Integration and Functional Testing. Vital role-played in Defect prevention and root cause analysis. Provide support to eTouch CMS content related issues.
- Responsible for Installing configuring Apache, PHP, MySQL, Wordpress for multisite network and migrating existing NASA blogs to Wordpress. Administration and Installation of Wordpress for multisite, PHP, MySQL and Apache.
- Administration and Maintenance of NASA Google Search Appliance and GSS account.
Environment: J2EE, Java, JSP, Servlets, HTML, XML, XSLT, Java Script, AJAX, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Captcha, ExtJS, JQuery, CVS, Weblogic Application Server 10, Weblogic Workshop 10gR3,, Google Search Appliance, GSS, Apache Tomcat, Weblogic, eTouch CMS, Wordpress 3.5, PHP, MySQL, Oracle 9i\10g.
Senior Developer, Deal Pricing ModelResponsibilities:
- Involved in requirement analysis, design, development, debugging and testing of Deal Pricing Model application. JUnit used for testing of Application code. Responsible for the UNIT Testing, Integration Testing.
Environment: J2EE, Java, JSP, Servlets, HTML, XML, AJAX Prototype Framework, Oracle 9i\10g, Websphere Application Server 6.0, JUnit, RAD 6.0, Struts, Spring, SVN.
Senior Developer, Budget and Forecast EnhancementsResponsibilities:
- Requirement analysis, development, debugging and testing of Budget and Forecast system. Responsible for the UNIT, Testing, Integration Testing.
Environment: J2ee, Hibernate, Java, JSP, Servlets, EJB, HTML, XML, AJAX, SVN, JUnit, Oracle 9i \ 10g, Websphere Application Server 6.0, JUnit, RAD 6.0, Struts, Maven, QTP Professional, Grobo Code Coverage Utility.
Software Specialist India
- Requirement analysis, design, development, deployment, debugging and testing of all modules of genius system. Developed project in agile mode. The flavor used for agile development is Scrum. This methodology helped in increasing productivity. It is a self-adaptive process.
- Incremental deliveries were done in every two-week span. Responsible for the Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Defect prevention and root cause analysis.
Environment: Struts Framework, J2EE, JMS, Java, JSP, Servlets, EJB 1.2, HTML, XML, XSLT, IBM MQ-Series, IBM MQ Workflow, Hibernate, AJAX, Oracle 8.1, Websphere Server 4.0\6.0, WSAD 4.0\5.1, RAD 6.0, Visual Source Safe 6.0, PDF Writer, Ant, Xerces, Xalan, Log4j, Bugzilla, Windows NT, Linux.
Sr. Developer, GEFA e-Production ReportingResponsibilities:
- Requirement analysis, design and development of standalone Java application for sending consolidated report out of distributed Oracle databases. Code development using Java, JavaMail API, debugging and testing.
- Responsible for the Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Deployment of application.
Environment: Java, Java Mail API, JSP, Servlets and Oracle 8.x.
Team Lead / DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Requirement analysis, Design, Development and Testing. Integration of the Confidential disparate systems using Prism-e (A product of Zenith InfoTech Ltd). The integration of the existing systems that belongs to different vendors that are geographically separated is implemented using Prism-e switch.
- Development of Corporate Account Centralization, Management Information System Consolidation, Centralized ATM, Cash Management System. Unit testing / Acceptance testing, Deployment and Quality control of all the modules.
Environment: Prism-e, JDK 1.3, Sun JSSE, JNI, C++, Microsoft Java SDK, J2EE, JBoss-2.4.3, Oracle8i, XML, SQL.