Senior Software Qa Engineer Resume
San Diego, CA
- Hands - on experience scripting and executing test protocols for feature testing, basic operational testing, regression testing and exploratory testing for medical device prototypes and cellphone prototypes.
- Experience in testing Web-based and mobile phone applications.
- Civil service experience including accrediting and certifying computer information systems and performing system safety and hazard analyses.
- Prior Security Clearance.
Platforms: Windows XP/2008
Programming: XML, SQL
Bug Tracking: RTC, TestTrack
Documentation Databases: RequisitePro, Agile
Browsers: MS Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari
Senior Software QA EngineerResponsibilities:
- Developed /updated UI manual test protocols using actual devices
- Performed functional, GUI, and regression testing for UI test protocols to confirm software fixes and functions, such as Bluetooth.
- Tested software application to track patient ECG data in multiple languages
Verification &Validation EngineerResponsibilities:
- Studied software requirements and user interface specifications to create /execute detailed test cases.
- Developed /updated UI manual test protocols detailing user roles and using simulated and actual devices (ventilators and pulse oximeters).
- Collaborated with software developers to ensure valid verification test procedures through peer reviews and other meetings as needed.
- Experienced with SQL detailing database queries for patient and device monitoring data.
- Completed formal testing on three software versions using good documentation practices including one 510K package.
Software Test EngineerResponsibilities:
- Created medication libraries for download to infuser prototypes.
- Auto-programmed infusion therapies wirelessly using Bluetooth.
- Isolated issues and v erified software changes to infuser prototypes.
- Tested BREW applications including Games and other Java-based applications for carrier compliance and performance verification.
- Tested Bluetooth application for functionality.
System Test EngineerResponsibilities:
- Tested BREW applications, including Games and other Java-based applications for carrier compliance and performance verification.
- Ran sanity test scenarios of CDMA prototype cell phones
- Completed test summary reports and developed call statistics for multiple CDMA prototypes for management review.
- Tested Bluetooth application by wirelessly connecting prototype cellphones to various Bluetooth devices including headphones and car accessories.
- Isolated defects and verified software fixes.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes