- Around 6+ years of IT experience and specialization in QA Manual and Automation Testing, Experience in all phases of STLC including Analysis, Design, Development, and testing in different QA Processes like V - model, agile model and Waterfall model, Selenium IDE, Cucumber, Soap-UI
- Experience is Practicing and Documenting Test Approach, Defect management methodologies, Test Design and Test Plans.
- Good Experience in XML, Web services, Soap UI, Site catalyst, API Testing, JMeter, UNIX logs, CRM, Rational Integration Tester (RIT) .
- Experience in Database Testing using SQL Queries with multiple Databases Oracle, DB2, SQL Server and MySQL
- Worked on Manual and Automated testing of various Web and Client/Server applications.
- Expertise in Selenium Automation using Selenium WebDriver, Selenium IDE, Java, TestNG, Cucumber & Maven.
- Experienced in different types of testing on AUT like GUI, Functional, Regression, System Testing, Integration, Performance and end to end Testing.
- Experience in Documenting and performing Review methodologies for Use Cases and Test Cases.
- Experience in testing methodologies using White box, Gray box, and black box testing techniques manually and by using Automation.
- Good Exposure in using QTP Integrated Environment (Step Generator, Synchronization, Actions etc.).
Development methodologies: Agile/ Scrum, Waterfall, Jenkins, Hudson, SVN.
Artifacts: Test Plan, Test Case, RTM, Test Summary Report, Bug report
Automation Tools: Selenium IDE, Selenium Web Driver/ RC/Grid, JMeter, Quick Test Pro, Cucumber, JUnit, TestNG, log4j, Soap UI.
Framework: Keyword Driven, Data Driven, Hybrid Testing Frame work, Page Object Model.
Test Management Tools: Quality Center, JIRA, ALM, MTM, Version One.
Programming Languages: Java, Java Script, VB Script, HTML5, XPath, CSS3, Soap, WSDL, Restful.
Database/Database tools: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Toad, SQL.
Operating Systems: Windows, XP, UNIX.
- Analyzed Business, Functional Requirements , and Design Review Documents to develop Test Plan for projects involved and wrote Test Scripts for positive, negative, edge cases.
- Involved in widely testing applications functionality using Selenium RC and WEB DRIVER as a regular selenium tools.
- Strong experience with Oracle, PL/SQL, MySQL, SQL Server concepts.
- Performed multiple SOA architecture web services validation using SOAP UI Pro.
- Performed the Rational Integration Tester (RIT) and used the HP Quality Center.
- Performed Web Service API testing for UI content verification and validation with business logic XML using SOAP UI.
- Skilled in performing load, stress and performance testing using Apache JMeter .
- Experience in J2EE Software Development Life Cycle SDLC of Business applications in web and client-server environment with JSP, Servlet, XML and Web Services like Soap and Restful.
- Understand SAAS functionality and prepare Automation test cases.
- Developed test scripts to automate process of testing in Selenium WebDriver .
- Developed and maintained automated regression test cases in Selenium WebDriver using Java programming language.
- Writing, maintaining, executing Test plans , test cases and Test Scripts , analyzing bugs and interacting with team members in fixing the errors.
- Developed and updated Test Scripts based on the Functional and Technical Specifications using Java / JUNIT / Json Object
Environment: Java/JUNIT/Json Object, Selenium Web Driver, MS- Power Query, SQL, SAAS, Jmeter, SoapUI, Business Tool (Spark), Solar Conf. etc.
Confidential, Omaha, NE
- Thorough Understanding and Analysis of requirement documents and successfully completed the Quality Assurance of the application.
- Actively involved with SCRUM and sprint meetings, managing product backlog, removing obstacles to progress, re-allocating resources.
- Actively involved in STLC process and used tools like Selenium RC/Web driver, JMeter, SOAP UI.
- Used Selenium RC for testing different browser, Selenium Grid for checking instance of server and Selenium IDE for record and playback.
- Actively involved as Rational Integration Tester (RIT).
- Involved in Mobile Testing includes App Testing. Test automation for web application using Cucumber.
- Created framework in Selenium WebDriver using behavior driven approach like JBehave.
- Performed Data Driven Testing with different data sources using SOAPUI Pro and validated RESTFul web services requests and responses.
- Used customized Assertions in Groovy scripts to validate XML messages in SOAPUI Pro.
- Applied Checkpoints and used Recovery Scenario Manager to perform testing in UFT tool.
- Accessed error log files using UNIX commands.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Eagle Star, ETL (Informatica), Quality Center 9.2, Clear Quest, Intraspect, Eagle Data Warehouse, XML, SOAP, HTML, Magic, Party, iLite, Rapid SQL, Sybase, UNIX, Windows 7/XP/Vista.
Confidential, Nashville, TN
Selenium QA Test Engineer
- Responsible for writing the test cases and executing the user stories for Clinical based application in JAVA.
- Proficient in GUI Testing, Sanity Testing, Smoke Testing, Backend Testing and Black Box Testing.
- Proven ability in designing and creating automation frameworks for web based applications using Java, Selenium WebDriver and JUnit / TestNG.
- Expertise in automating the software testing environment with open-source tools like Selenium IDE/Grid and WebDriver.
- Performed Data Driven (Cucumber) and Keyword driven Tests.
- Excellent knowledge and working experience in Requirement Analysis, Estimations, Test Strategy, Test Planning, Test Scripting, Test Execution, Test Results Analysis, Defect tracking, Management and Reporting.
- Wrote different SQL queries to access data from different database tables, and used for data verification.
- Involved in preparing Test Plan and Test Cases based on business requirements.
- Wrote Test Cases in Excel based on Technical Specifications, Functional Specifications and Business rules for online application system.
Environment: Selenium RC, WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Quality Center, Soap UI, HTML, XML, Oracle, Java Script, UNIX and Windows, SQL, Fire path, Firebug, Java Eclipse, JMeter, keyword driven, UFT.
QA Automation Engineer
- Involved in creating Test plans for different components within the project.
- Analyzed, revised and created test scenarios according to business and functional requirements.
- Created Test runs, Test cases, Mockups, Process Flow diagrams from the functional documents.
- Automated the Test Cases using WebDriver, Java Eclipse and JUnit.
- Extensively queried through SQL to check the database records.
- Prepared the test cases in Quality Center tool thereby executing the user stories of each SPRINT.
- Developed QA processes automation test scripts using Python/Selenium to test Web based user interfaces for different type of browsers.
- Created RTM Matrix, ensured the Test Planning, Testing Strategy, Test cases, Flows are capturing and covering all the Functional/Non Functional requirements.
- Responsible for developing and updating the java based automation framework which has major components in Spring IOC.
- Enhanced the framework to support localization of the automation scripts.
- Performed Functional, Regression, Smoke and Database Testing.
- Writing & Reviewing of Test scenarios, test cases for various components, based on specifications.
- Responsible to conduct Smoke Test and Regression Test in different Environments.
- Developed test cases for functional and regression testing of the application ( black & gray box ).
- Defined test data and test environment requirements.
- Analyzed software failures, made them reproducible, reported bugs via JIRA application.
- Weekly demos of the coverage of test cases, test run results to the team.