Senior Test Engineer Resume
- Over 5+ years of IT Experience Automation Tester and Quality Engineer in the areas of Business Analysis, Quality Analysis and implementing QA methodologies.
- Experience in Java development technologies for preparing Test Scripts using Selenium Web driver.
- Experienced in Manual and Automation Tools (Selenium), experience includes Unit, Functional, Regression, Performance and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Strong experience in Java Programming, Selenium Webdriver, TestNG. Pleasant experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Worked closely with the web development team to ensure quality deliverables. Good domain knowledge on Health Life Services domain
- Strong understanding CPT, ICD and HL7 concepts in health life services
- Experience in Waterfall and Agile environment such as Scrum, planning and Demos. (Project deliverables in Sprints).
- Created the Test plans, attended meetings with Product Owner for better understanding of requirements.
- Utilized JIRA as a Test management tool for planning test tasks, Defect reporting and Tracking.
- Designed, Organized and implemented different automation frameworks using hybrid automation framework and Data driven Framework.
- Good Knowledge on writing SQL queries to retrieve data from the database.
- Experience in bug and tracking defects using tools like JIRA, Bugzilla.
- Expertise writing automation scripts in JAVA for Selenium Web Driver.
- Experienced in Selenium Data - Driven Framework with Java programming and TestNG annotations.
- Performed Smoke, Functional, regression, API and Parallel Testing on the Web applications.
- Expertise in Selenium automation using Selenium Web Driver, JAVA, & TestNG.
- Expertise in Design patterns like Page Object Model, Data Driven Testing, Hybrid Driven testing.
- Ability to work collaboratively with Business Analysts, Testers, Developers and other team members in complex testing projects and in the overall enhancement of software product quality.
- Strong knowledge in reporting the issues and tracking it to closure in test execution phase and Created Test summary report.
- Worked on SOAP UI tool to validate WADL and WSDL services
- Designed data driven scripts using ReadyAPI tool
- Created JAR based framework in selenium where any of them can run the scripts in their machine without installing web driver
Language: Java, SQL, C
Operating Systems: Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) Windows 7, Oracle
Testing Tools: HP/QC (Quality Center (ALM)), GIT, JIRA, Jenkins, Maven.
Automation Tools: Selenium, Appium, SoapUI, ReadyAPI and RIT
Application Tested: Web Apps, Mobile Apps, UNIDATA Rocket software and VB apps
Confidential, NC, Burlington
Senior Test Engineer
- Reviewed User Requirements Specifications (URS) and Functional Requirement Specifications (FRS) to prepare detailed test plans and test script.
- Designed the Test Plans to define the Testing Approach and outline the Testing Strategy and process for performing the testing activities. Revised the Test plans for maximum functionality coverage.
- Designed and executed the Automation Test Scripts using Selenium Webdriver and TestNG. Developed and maintained automated regression test cases in Selenium.
- Implemented Page Objects, Hybrid Framework from scratch to represent web pages.
- Used Firebug and KATALON studio and Selenium IDE to identify web elements.
- Managed team of 9 QA engineers participated in the daily standups, Weekly calls with product owner for better understanding of requirements.
- Written SQL scripts to retrieve data from the database and alteration data
- Extensively worked on selenium web Driver with the preferred Languages Java.
- Involved in testing the application utilizing the Scrum (Agile) methodology.
- Worked effectively with Developers, AGILE Team, and Project Management to achieve Selenium automation, high quality, release deadlines and QA process improvements. Reported the bugs, and sent email notifications to the developers using the JIRA.
- Responsible to update specification and QA documents and keep them up-to-date for all reports in UAT.
- Performed Smoke Testing and Functional testing on every build of the application.
- Bug Reporting, Analyzing, Tracking and Report Generation using JIRA.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes