Senior Qa Analyst Resume
Silver Spring, MD
- Attained 6 years’ of experience as a Software Quality Assurance (QA), working with Client/Server and Web applications, seeking for a QA Analyst position to utilize my diversified skills in Automation and Manual Testing .
- Solid understanding in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and QA Methodologies from project definition to post deployment documentation.
- Expertise in designing and developing Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Strategies and Test Reports.
- Experience in analysis of Software Requirement Specifications, Use Cases and design documents.
- Possess excellent skills in Automation and Manual Testing along with the concept of overall software development and testing processes.
- Expert in designing and developing automated scripts for Functional and regression testing using Selenium.
- Expert in developing automated Regression Testing using Selenium WebDriver.
- Expert in creating Data Driven framework to validate the data used on the application under testing (AUT) using Selenium WebDriver and apache POI.
- Expert in finding the best locator strategy of objects/elements identification in any web based application.
- Expert in creating modified XPath, CSS selector to run automation script in a stable condition.
- Experienced in configuring automation environment from scratch.
- Expert in creating Data driven, Key Word driven, hybrid frameworks from scratch.
- Expert in writing test script using Java.
- Good work experience in build management tools like Ant or Maven and performed Batch testing in several projects.
- Workable experience in source control and Continuous integration tools like Git, GitHub, and Jenkins.
- Experience in Relational Database Management System (RDBMS), and expertise in writing complex queries.
- Expertise in Black Box, Smoke, Functional, Positive, Negative, Integration, System, Regression, UAT, and Performance Testing.
- Experience in writing test plans, defining test cases, developing and maintaining test scripts and documenting all phases of QA process.
- Expertise to identify, assesses, and report defects using various defects tracking system.
- Proficient in risk analysis, requirement documents, hardware/software specifications.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills and strong analytical, problem solving, decision - making skills.
- Strong communicator and skillful in working closely with clients to identify and resolve issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a good team player.
- Quick learner, with an ability to easily grasp and put into application new ideas, concepts, methods and technologies. Dedicated, innovative and self-motivated team player/builder.
- Created test scripts for cross browser testing using Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Safari libraries for Selenium Webdriver.
- Developed complex SQL queries to performed back-end testing in MS SQL Server
Automation Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Selenium IDE, Junit, TestNG, Apache POI, Ant, Maven, Eclipse, Git, GitHub, Jenkins, Cucumber (BDD/TDD)
Test Management: Jira, Quality Center, ALM Rational Test Suite, Bugzilla
Operating Systems: Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP
Databases: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MS Access
Application software: MS Excel, Word, Visio, Outlook, Power Point
Confidential, Silver Spring, MD
Senior QA Analyst
- Developed and executed test cases and verified actual results with expected results.
- Worked in planning, designing, building and maintaining automation framework using selenium webdriver from scratch.
- Responsible for setting up automation testing environment for selenium webdriver.
- Responsible for troubleshooting automation technical problems.
- Responsible for creating test results from automation script and evaluate accordingly.
- Used Selenium to expand test scenarios to catch more bugs and improve quality.
- Set up Selenium tools from scratch and configured various other peripherals tools to perform Selenium web base test.
- Used TestNG Testing Framework as a test runner with Selenium IDE and WEB driver.
- Used Share drive for requirements management, planning, scheduling, running tests, defect tracking and manage the defects and executing the test cases.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
- Analyzed and maintained requirements and created Traceability Matrix (RTM) between Requirements and Test Cases.
- Created and managed test cases and detailed test procedures for administered software tests.
- Determined acceptance criteria and recorded software test results.
- Analyzed test results and recorded and reported defects.
- Executed functional, regression, and end-to-end testing as required on GUI and Mainframe applications.
- Prepared the Test data (Input files) for interpreting the positive/negative/regression results based on the design requirements.
- Extensively used Selenium WebDriver Libraries for building automation framework from scratch.
- Executed automation testing and created test results according to the test requirements.
- Developed automated test scripts from manual test cases for Regression testing based on the requirement documents using Selenium WebDriver.
- Created efficient test script with the concept of OOP using Java.
- Installed new builds to QA test servers, configured test machines in order for the installation process of builds to execute correctly.
- Wrote and executed new test procedures; updated test procedures as functionality changed during testing cycle.
- Involved in Functional, Integration, Regression, System, and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) during the various phases of the application testing.
- Documented and tracked software defects.
- Tested the application for browser compatibility using internet explorer, Netscape Navigator, and Fire fox.
- Interacted with developers and Business Analysts to resolve defect issues.
Confidential, Pennsauken, NJ
- Involved in analyzing the Business Requirements Documents and Functional Design Documents.
- Involved in writing and implementation of Test cases for various modules using Rational suite
- Reviewed and analyzed user requirements, participated in Verification, Validation and acceptance testing for developed software.
- Prepared and Execution of test scripts using Selenium IDE, WebDriver, Eclipse IDE.
- Performed Defect Reporting and Tracking using Test Director.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes