Qa Lead Resume
Energetic, creative and analytical minded engineering professional with strong deterministic / stochastic modeling skills seeks a demanding and fast paced career to provide value - based growth oriented economic solutions to dynamic business strategies.
Over 14 years of progressive I.T. consulting experience in SCM, TMS and WMS, Pharmaceutical, and Health Software domains with very strong experience in software analysis, design, development, testing, migration, and implementation across diverse application platforms and programming languages Worked extensively on application and systems design areas across several projects. Expert in WMS and TMS with very strong knowledge of Oracle 11i as backend
Operating System: Windows Vista, Windows NT, UNIX, MS DOS
Software: Visual Studio 2010, Java and Business Objects
RDBMS: DB2, Oracle 11.0 and MSSQL Server
Methodology: Web development, 3 Tier Architecture, Client Server, OOPS
Tools: WinRunner,QTP, LoadRunner, HP Quality Center,Selenium
GUI: .net JAVA/VB Script, DHTML, XML, JAVA/j2EE.HTML5
Products: Infor WMS, PKMS Open WMS, Oracle 11i Apps, TMS
Functional Areas: Billing, WMS, SCM and TMS
- Developed the testing strategy specific to client needs.
- Supported as SME for the product
- Validated the Interface from 3rd party data and host system
- Validated the MDM data specific to client needs
- Re-Validated the defects as needed.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Automated the various Confidential Application using Selenium and Junit
- Conducts necessary internal quality assurance, unit testing, system testing and load testing to ensure that the application is of high quality
- Coordinated with users for the User Acceptance Testing phase
- Worked with Confidential SME to quantifies the Cases as needed for better coverage
- Participated with Estimates of the QA efforts
- Mentor the Junior QA resources as needed
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Lead the Full the Cycle of the QA Process for each of the client implementations
- Used the HP Quality Center for the Test Data Creation and Planning
- Evaluate, plan, design, develop, and maintain test scripts using a framework for new enhancements to existing applications throughout their development/product lifecycles using QTP and LoadRunner
- Provide application and technical support as required during go live
- Working with QA resources for collaboration of test cases and execution results and sign off from QA Manager
- Worked in the Agile environments, TFS and MS Development Suite.
- Tested the API, Web services, SOAP, XML specifications for their validity in the application
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Architect and design test automation frameworks in collaboration with the BA team and Development teams in QTP & Quality Center workflow.
- Possess strong SQL and Oracle knowledge.
- Design and architect modular and reusable automated testing solutions that satisfy testing requirements.
- Develop functional/regression automated testing solutions using QTP and data driven techniques.
- Create and execute test scripts, cases, and scenarios that will determine optimal system performance according to specifications.
- Conduct all types of application testing as needed, such as manual, integration, system, regression, load testing and acceptance testing.
- Collaborate with business analysts, designers, and system owners in the testing of new software programs and applications.
- Application testing for Field and Mobile devices
- Coordinate with software engineers to assist with quality assurance, program logic, and data processing.
- Produce reports and documentation for all testing efforts, results, activities, data, logging, and tracking.
- Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and management.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Business process modeling and use case creation
- Requirements Analysis and Validation
- User Guide/Manual as part of Standard Operating Procedures
- Inventory database creation and setup
- Infor WMS Configuration for each Warehouse
- User Training, and Go-Live Support and Post Go-live support
- Testing of the end-to-end Process with ERP system along with end users for predefined Operations scenarios
- Database and performance tuning
- Custom reports development and implementation
- Coordination and development of interfaces with other applications and third parties.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Project Planning and Management
- Create functional business review ( Confidential ) documentation
- Present business case with Business Rationalization Committee for approval
- Assist with conceptual design of logistics systems, high level design and configuration documentation
- Business Requirements Analysis and Validation
- Develops and maintains effective customer communications by managing the customer's expectations
- Manage the development and testing teams resources
- Analyzing, programming and implementing requirements within theUPS-SCS logistics systems to fulfill customer requirements.
- Served as Subject Matter Expert for Confidential -SCS WMS application(s).
- Interface with Middleware and EDI teams to support interface development
- Maintain and support the integrity of logistics systems with diverse features and customer needs.
- Issue and risk management and providing daily/weekly/monthly reporting to higher management
- Responsible for testing and validation of new releases/builds for Exceed 4000( Confidential /INFOR) and Open WMS (Manhattan)
- Manage and maintain all critical interfaces and information flow from WMS to other bolt on applications like - Connectship ePix, Worldship, Loftware, Crystal Enterprise Server etc.
Environment: Exceed 4000, Open WMS, VBScript,Java, VisualBasic 6, PowerBuilder, Visual C++, Crystal Reports, Forte, DB2, Oracle,Win2000, Loftware Enterprise Server, Mercator, FTP and UNIX
- Analyst for Professional Services and Product Maintenance Teams
- Developed the new functional or features as needed on EXCEED 4000 WMS application in 3 tier architecture as requested by clients using Forte, PowerBuilder, RF, Visual C++, Loftware
- Study the impact and resolved the issues of client request on new functional or features
- Involved in preparing technical specification of Confidential ’s (Functional & Business Review document)
- Involved in estimating time frame for Confidential 's (Functional & Business Review document)
- Responsible for the build and test the Client's deliverables
- Support clients for post go live issues.
- Customization of the RF in C++ as per user requirements
- Analyzed the technical and functional impact for bug fixes as Product Maintenance
- Fixed the Base Issues as needed for Product Maintenance
- Release the Patch documents for Bugs
- Developed the SQL Stored Procedures and SQL queries for reports
- Customized and Develop new Barcode Labels as needed for various clients using Loftware Enterprise Server
- Maintenance and Environment setup of the Loftware Enterprise Server
Environment: VisualBasic 6, PowerBuilder, Visual C++, Crystal Reports, Forte, DB2, Oracle, MSSQL-2000, WinNT, Win2000, Loftware Enterprise Server and UNIX
- Implemented a process for data capturing, cleansing, rationalization and maintenance.
- Developed the GUI in PowerBuilder, Visual Basic
- Analyzed the data formats for different Qualifiers
- To define one common taxonomy for each data category
- Automatically map supplier data to the common taxonomy
- Relational Dependencies based on the position of attributes
- Developed extensive libraries in Visual C++ for parsing of Strings
- Developed to use the Artificial Intelligence language features based on qualifier like
- To define synonyms for common terms (i.e. Package = Pkg. or pkg or pckg, etc.)
- Designed and finalizing database in MSSQL for Confidential application
- Developed and Maintained various reports in Crystal Report Environment
Environment: PowerBuilder, Visual C++, Visual Basic, Crystal Reports, WinNT, MSSQL, Access
- Developed the GUI
- Designed the database
- Implemented the Confidential -9 (International Classification of Disease) codes for health status
- Implemented the Confidential (Current Confidential ) codes for procedures
- Implemented the Confidential Standards for demographic data
- Successfully placed the process in 3 departments for data collection
- Developed to generate Reports based on different standards
- Test Case Design
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes