- Multifaceted and experienced Senior Engineer with extensive experience in all phases of software application development.
- Telecommunication Access Management subject matter expert providing guidance to highly - skilled teams through all phases of a project, and training customer end-users.
- Extensive ability to analyze customer specifications and existing product specifications to create new software requirements.
- Highly skilled ability to analyze software requirements to design and develop quality software which meets and exceeds the customer deadlines and expectations.
- Proven success in software test automation that streamlines QA testing and greatly reduces product test phase.
- Automated more than 300 test cases during development of telecom access equipment for Confidential, efforts that minimized equipment and software test time by 90%.
- Provided onsite software expertise training and presentations at more than 20 U.S. and Canadian locations for Confidential Technologies.
- Defined and implemented software development processes that increased Confidential ' product quality by 80%.
- Senior Systems Test Engineer
- Quality Assurance - Automation - Software Analysis
- Requirements Management
- Software Development
- Software Testing
- Software Test Automation
- Process Management
- Access Management
- Customer Education
- Employee Training
- Cross-Team Collaboration
Protocols: ATM, IPTV, TCP/IP, UDP, OSI Model, DSL (ADSL/VDSL/VDSL2+), GE, 10GE, Confidential, 10G PON, xDSL, IPTV, POTS, Ethernet.
Interfaces: TL-1, CORBA, and SNMP v1/v2, GUI.
Platforms: UNIX, LINUX, Windows.
Confidential, Richardson, TX
Senior Systems Test Engineer
- Connected and configured test equipment such as Cisco switches, Alcatel routers, Dell servers, Linux (CentOS) VMs, and Confidential T1 testers.
- Created test plans and executed more than 500 test cases based on customer and product requirements using Contour and Jira Test Management System.
- Reported test case execution results and performed defect tracking with Jira
- Trained employees on the use of Robot framework and Python for test automation which communicated to other devices via Telnet, Tcl/Tk, SNMP, Selenium, TL-1
- Implemented automated test software using Robot framework, Python, Git, Spirent iTest; and Spirent STC and Ixia (IxNetwork and IxLoad) reduced manual testing by 90%.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Partnered closely with customers to understand their management software requirements to launch development, testing, and hardware strategies for R&D group in Shenzhen, China prior to installation.
- Demonstrated and trained customer on functionality and use of software for lab trials and First Office Application ( Confidential )
- Contributed to TM Forum to improve standards and best practices for Confidential Networks Management.
- Created test plans and performed test cases for management software products using Confidential over EPON ( Confidential ) for MSO cable companies.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Architected server application satisfying customer requirements and north-bound interface specifications for Element Management Systems (EMS) that configure, monitor, and manage telecommunication access equipment.
- Assessed existing processes to formalize peer reviews, customer and detail requirements consistency, configuration management, formal release, change management, and process audits.
- Authored and implemented procedures to ensure audit compliance with CMMI and Confidential 9000 and Confidential 9001 standards.