- Over 10+ years of extensive hands - on experience in Quality Assurance/Testing of multi-tier web based applications. Testing areas include functional, performance, web-API, manual, automated and data-driven testing. Additional areas comprise of Content Management system, Web security, single-sign-on, user authentication testing. Strong communication and collaboration with UI/UX, functional SMEs, and development team in supporting the testing efforts.
- Well versed in Functional and Non-Functional testing, System Integration Testing, and API service testing having executed on both Web and Client/Server using Java, J2EE and .net framework
- Expertise in writing Test Plan, Test Cases, Test strategy, Test Environment Setup, Test Data Setup, Defect Management and Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) to ensure test coverage of the requirements
- Strong experience in API web service testing using SoapUI with web technologies like SOAP, REST, XML, HTTP, JSON, WADL, UDDI, WSDL and RESTful
- Experience in Agile DevOps with Continuous Integration & development (CI/CD) using Jenkins, GitHub, GIT and Maven
- Good experience in AWS (Amazon Web Service) cloud computing platform in-depth knowledge of EC2 instance, S3, IAM, CloudFormation, Dynamo, Redshift, and RDS
- Working Experience in Cucumber for Behavior-driven development(BDD) test using Gherkin
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as well as Testing Methodologies, like Agile (Scrum), Kanban and Waterfall
- Excellent skills in manual testing along with automated testing using HP QTP/UFT, Rational Functional Tester(RFT), Rational Jazz suites such as Rational Quality Manager (RQM), Rational Team Concert (RTC) and Serena Business Management (SBM) and IBM Advanced Interactive eXecutive (AIX)
- Expertise in performance testing using HP Performance Center, LoadRunner, JMeter and Neoload and used monitoring tools like SiteScope, Dynatrace, JVM, Interscope. Tivoli, SPLUNK and Workload Simulato
- Expertise in ETL testing using Informatica Power Center with proper understanding of Data Analysis, Data Modeling, Data Warehouse/Data Mart Design, Data Conversion, OLAP data Validation and Verification
- Expertise in White Box, Black Box, Grey box, Regression Testing, Load, Stress and Volume Testing, Security testing, 508 Compliance testing and User Acceptance (UA T) Testin
- Experience in Bug tracking and reporting tool using HP ALM Quality Center, ClearQuest, TFS, JIRA and Bugzill
- Strong experience in Backend testing using Oracle and SQL Server, and wrote complex SQL and Pl/SQL queries
- Strong experience in Telecom IVR (Interactive Voice Response) testing using CYARA automation tool
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating system and Unisys and IBM Mainframe using Job Control Language (JCL) and Common Accessory Scripting Language (CASL) in Attachmat
- Expertise in EDI transactions in healthcare industry and having knowledge of HIPAA X12, and thorough understanding of ICD 9/ ICD 10 and code sets such as 834, 837, 835 and 276/277
- Experience in working with Section 508 Compliance verification and validation testing using AccVerify and JAWS.
- Excellent in interpersonal and communication skills both in verbal and written and an ability to communicate and interact with people at all organizational levels.
- Demonstrates ability to rapidly learn and apply new technologies and improve processes to make an impact as a productive individual contributor as well as team player.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to track and prioritize numerous simultaneous tasks.
- Excellent leadership qualities with effective combination of undertaking multiple responsibilities
Software Testing Tools: HP Quick Test Pro (QTP)/ UFT, LoadRunner, ALM Performance Center, Rational Functional Tester, Rational Quality Manager, Selenium WebDriver, Eclipse IDE, Jenkins CI, Informatica ETL, DOORS, JMeter, Neoload, Sitescope, JVM, Dynatrace, Control-M and Atlassian JIRA
Operating Systems: Windows 98/NT/Windows Server 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7/8, UNIX, Linux and Ubuntu
Test Management Tools: Application Life Cycle Management (ALM), Serena Business Management(SBM),Rational Requisite Pro, Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Advanced Interactive eXecutive (AIX)
SOA Management & Testing tools: SoapUI, Parasoft SoaTest, Java, XML, HTML, JSON, Soap, WSDL, UDDI and REST
Defect Management tools: HP Quality Center, Rational Quality Manager (RQM), ClearQuest, TFS, Spira and Bugzilla
Electronic Data Interchange Tools: GenTran, Tibco, EDI X12 (270,271,277,834, 835, 837, 810), and Xml Spy
Programming Languages: Java, C, C#, Visual Basic, SQL, T-SQL, PL/SQL, Python, Ruby, Cucumber and Gherkin
Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MS: Access, DB2, and Mainframe
Query Case Tools: TOAD, SQL Server Management Studio, Business Intelligence, Microstrategy and MS CRM
Web and App Servers: Tomcat web server, Apache, Microsoft IIS, Web Logic, Web Sphere, Applets and JBoss
508 Compliance Testing Tools: JAWS12.0, 13.0 & 14.0, AccVerify and Adobe reader
Version Control Tools: Visual Source Safe, StarTeam, MS Visio, MS Visual Studio and SVN
Methodologies: SDLC, Waterfall, Agile Scrum, Kanban, RUP and V-model
Confidential, Sterling, VA
Senior Test Engineer
- Identified the testable requirements and prepared the test strategy for each of the testing types.
- Performed business/system requirements analysis and review.
- Designed, developed and executed functional test cases that ensure the software meets the intended requirements and quality standards
- Designed and developed manual / automated test scripts for Regression testing.
- Designed, developed and executed automated test cases in selenium using C#.
- Leverages agile testing framework, design and codes functional test cases for distinct types of testing functional, integrational, regression and UAT.
- Leads in defining acceptance criteria for user stories.
- Conducted and facilitated the UAT at the client site.
- Worked on different apps of Salesforce (both Classic and Lightning) to perform administration tasks.
- Developed Conga reports for various modules such as Finance, Legal, Insurance, etc. by using congaquery, conga template, etc.
- Performed salesforce admin activities like worked on Data Loader to import / export data also familiar with dataloader IO, create users, deactivate users, assign permission sets, assign roles, profiles assignment, page layout setup, rules setup and also assisted in deployment using change set.
- Worked on CA systems to generate / track tickets.
- Documented and classified defects in a defect tracking tool JIRA.
- Performed Regression Testing every completeness of each Iteration.
- Attended daily Scrum and worked closely with developers.
- Documented all phases of QA process.
- Provided Weekly Status Reports and coordinated meetings with Project Manager, Business Analysts, Test Team and Development Team.
- Assisted in post-production support-such as end-users support; troubleshooting of issues on relevant production like environments.
Environment: Windows, Salesforce, JIRA, Selenium, Subject 7, SVN, MS Office, Microsoft SQL Server, SharePoint, ETL, Oracle, Comprizon, CA systems
Confidential, Chevy Chase, MD
Senior Programmer Analyst
- Involved in IVR (Interactive Voice Response ) testing with Telecom Release Management project.
- Interacted with the client to obtain the Business Requirements Specification and System Specification.
- Responsible for creation and execution of automated test Scripts using CYARA Automation tool.
- Developed Regression test suite on CYARA Campaigns and generated Reports using Cyara Solution Replay.
- Executed User Acceptance testing (UAT) test cases and regression test scripts on Cyara E2E solution platform.
- Worked with CTI(Computer Telephone Integration ) for verifying Claims data.
- Developed Test Plans, Test Cases, and Test Scenarios from business, technical, and functional requirement documents.
- Implemented the SDLC for the development life cycle and followed Agile Methodologies (scrum).
- Worked with Agile DevOps with continuous integration (CI) using Jenkins, CA Rally, and CA Lisa.
- Involved in creating automated frameworks in Selenium Webdriver using Eclipse, JAVA and TestNG.
- Created Java coding using XPath Element locators, Selenium Webdriver methods and TestNG annotation.
- Maintained Traceability Matrix to track the requirements of the test cases to ensure complete test coverage in ALM Quality Center and reported defects.
- Used JMeter to perform API Web Service testing using SOAP and REST
- Involves in AWS (Amazon Web Service) cloud computing testing using EC2, S3, Dynamo, Redshift, and RDS
- Responsible for developing and modifying automated test scripts using JMeter
- Used SoapUI Pro to perform Web Service testing and validated in backend testing.
- Uploaded and configured WSDL and WADL file to SOAPUI to test the web services application.
- Developed web services automated scripts from API document to verify SOAP and RESTful web service using XML and JSON format.
- Executed Test cases and reports Defects using HP Quality Center and collaborating with the development team using JIRA.
- Worked with the Agile Development team , attended daily standup, scrum and user story review meetings and discussed the issues related to the functionality of test cases and defects.
Confidential, Columbia, MD
- Developed LoadRunner test scripts according to test specifications/ requirements.
- Created various testing documents including Performance test plan, test metrics and test summary report.
- Developed Scripts using with web HTML/HTTP, True Client and Web services protocol in LoadRunner.
- Worked with the business team in establishing benchmarks to use during deployment.
- Developed Vuser scripts using VUGen and executed scripts in performance center Controller.
- Executed Shakeout test, Load Test, Stress Test and Endurance Test in Performance center.
- Involved in End to End the identifying problem for the application hanging and out of memory exceptions.
- Identified Disk Usage, CPU utilization, and Memory for Web, and APP and Database servers in performance Center and APM tool using SOASTA.
- Involved in Bottleneck identification and Analysis using Thread Dump, Heap Dump and Garbage Collector.
- Verified the states of threads and DB connections in the application for better performance of the application.
- Involved in tracking application time to time whether the garbage collector is sweeping of memory.
- Analyzing the server side metrics using JVM and monitoring the performance using SiteScope.
- Monitored different graphs like transaction response time and analyzed server performance status, hits per Second, Throughput, windows resources and database server resources etc.
- Preparation and execution of test scripts using JMeter and Neoload to perform Web Services testing.
- Used Fiddler debugger tool to capture the traffic that is flowing in your current browser.
- Generated different graphs and reports in SPLUNK for Sapphire application.
- Participated in daily standup ( scrum ) meetings, Sprint planning meeting, and retrospective meeting.
- Provided support to the development team in identifying appropriate workflows.
Environment: LoadRunner, ALM Performance center, Sitescope, Dynatrace, SPLUNK, JVM, JMeter, Fiddler, SQL Server, XML, QTP/UFT, Linux, and Windows.
Confidential, Owings Mills, MD
Senior Software QA Analyst
- Analyzed requirements for scope and prepared Test scheduling, Test planning, and Test Strategy
- Provided accurate estimated LOE for completion of design, authoring, and execution of test cases
- Involved testing in FEP Bridge Enhancements Phase V-Test Data Manager (TDM) of CareFirst and Cambia Medicaid automation, LPP Claims and electronic adjustment Claims
- Worked extensively inbound HIPAA transactions & EDI Code sets standard like 834 (Benefits Enrollment & Maintenance), Claims Adjudication EDI (837), Remittance (835) and Claims Status
- Involved in testing supplemental Claims such as 837D, 837Inst, 837 Prof for Provider, Recipient, Reference and Reporting Subsystems.
- Created test data for claim 837/835 EDI formats including all segments and loops for dental, professional and institutional outpatient and inpatient.
- Prepared ICD9 claim request and response files, and converted ICD 9 to ICD 10, and manipulated 837/835 EDI /XML files to generate a wide variety of valid claims
- Performed functional testing using Parasoft SOATest including WSDL, SOAP, REST and XML
- Created SQL queries using TOAD to retrieve and verify expected system data is stored in the database.
- Created data-driven framework and created Vbscripts custom functions in QTP
- Facilitated UAT team and stakeholders to planning, status review, and issue discussion
- Coordinated and facilitated meetings with the client to review system test specifications
Environment: ALM, SoaTest, UFT, TOAD, SQL Developer, SOAPUI, MS SQL Server 2012, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle 11g, Windows, Unix, Xpath, Selenium Web Driver, XML Altova, and TestPad
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Analyzed Business, Functional, Non-Functional Requirements, scope and design Documents of the application.
- Performed extensive Gap analysis to the System Requirements documents and Design Specifications documents to ensure that the system met the technical and business requirements.
- Participated in all joint application development (JAD) sessions, system related walkthroughs and overviews sessions.
- Developed and maintained test documentation including Test Plan, Test Scenarios and Test Case Specifications.
- Managed work products in DOORS and used Quality Center to create and maintain the test scripts and test cases for Smoke, Functional, Integration, Regression, User Acceptance Testing, and identified defects and maintain them.
- Developed positive and negative test cases and established the requirements traceability matrix (RTM).
- Involved in testing with Affordable Care Act ( ACA ), HITECH NLR projects and coordinated with all participating Accountable Care Organizations ( ACOs ) for Medicare Shared Saving Program (MSSP).
- Involved in testing NLR project, designed and developed NPPES, PECOS and EHR program.
- Performed ETL testing using Informatica power center and DataStage with the proper understanding of Extracting the data, Transforming the data and loading the data on proper target location in Datawarehouse.
- Created SSIS, SSRS and SSAS packages on OLTP and OLAP processing using SQL Server 2012
- Performed cross-browser testing for the QMAT UI web interface application.
- Perform 508 compliance testing using JAWS and also, test application with browser compatibility.
- Manipulated various XML files and validated them against the XSD files to ensure the XML files passed XSD validation.
- Extensively used complex SQL queries to check the integrity of the data and to perform Back-end Testing.
- Developed test automation scripts using Quick Test Pro for Functional and Regression testing.
- Worked in Object Repository, Object Identification set the Environment variables, Output value, Recovery scenario, Data-Driven Test by using Quick Test Pro (QTP).
- Developed Hybrid framework from scratch using VBScript and created custom Function, Keyword driven, Data driven testing and enhanced automation scripts in Quick Test Pro (QTP).
- Designed developed and executed VB scripts in QTP for functional and regression testing.
- Developed custom function libraries in QTP to reuse and maintain the scripts.
- Interacted with the government client directly on daily basis to meet the need of testing and the application.
- Coordinated with the Developers regarding the defects raised and retested them against the application.
Environment: : VBScript, Quality Center, Quick Test Professional (QTP), Oracle, 508-JAWS, MS SQL Server 2008, SQL, PL/SQL, Microstrategy and DOORS.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Software QA Engineer
- Ensured timely and high quality delivery of multiple products for globally located water and electricity meters reading. Verified correct data. Reviewed acceptance criteria, provided feedback, set testing expectations, created test cases and test suites Facilitated testing, set up devices, environments and specific test scenarios Front and back-end testing
- Web service functional, load and data driven testing utilizing SoapUI
- VMware environment test
- Third party application testing for Global customers meter reading in end-to-end test.
Environment: Quality Center, LoadRunner, TFS, HP Opsware SAS, VMware VSphere, OO (Operations Orchestration), XML, SQL Server, Python, TCP/IP, FTP, WebLogic, Unix-AIX and Linux