- Automation Quality Engineer profile with 9 years of experience with US clients like Confidential, Hughes Network System and Confidential .
- Very diversified experience as Automation Quality Engineer, DevOps and Protocol Stack Developer in Telecom and Networking Domain.
- Expert level of skills in Selenium Test Automation for Web based applications using advance JAVA concepts like Robot Class, AutoIT, Sikuli. And Expertise on UFT for Mainframe Applications using Bluezone emulator.
- Extensive experience in creating CI/CD Frameworks from scratch. Integration of Jenkins, Maven, Github, JIRA and AWS with Selenium and UFT.
- Very good hands - on experience with containers stacks and orchestration like Kubernetes/K8S, Rancher, Docker.
- AWS-Solution Architect Certified. Strong experience building and maintaining production systems on AWS using EC2, RDS, S3, CloudFront, Beanstalk, etc. and familiarity interacting with the AWS APIs.
- Expertise with creating deploying and testing REST (XML and JSON) and SOAP Web Services.
- Performed analysis of best practices and emerging concepts in DevOps, Infrastructure Automation, and system Security.
- Good hands-on experience on core JAVA and Advance frameworks like MVC, Hibernate and Spring.
- Worked on various Proof-Of-Concepts and assisted the company in filing Patents in context to One Day Automation.
- Very good problem-solving skills. I know how to search my query, how to pick best available solution and how to try that in least possible time.
- Excellent teaching skills on Test Automation technologies with real life examples. Empowered Manual Testers (having more than 20 years of experience) with Automation skills.
- I had my initial experience as C/C++ Developer so I never hesitate to write code. It also enabled me to understand the psychology of a developer which always results better test plan.
- In-depth understanding of End-to-End flow in all the projects makes me important stakeholder in Requirement and High-Level Design Discussions.
- Implemented code-reusability, State machines for better design and strict coding guidelines in all my projects.
- Worked in all phases of STLC (Software Test Life Cycle). Very clear and in-depth understanding of all the inputs/outputs/procedures/challenges of System testing, Regression Testing, Load Testing, Performance Testing, Smoke Testing and User Acceptance Testing etc.
- Very good hands-on experience in MS Excel - VBE. Made the life easy of managers by creating macros for their routine tasks in Excel.
Automation Tools: Selenium Web Driver/ Grid, QTP/UFT, TestNG, Cucumber
Prog. / Script Languages: JAVA, C++, VBA, Python, Shell
Database Tools: MS Access, MS SQL Server2005/2008, Oracle 9.x/10g/11g
Source Control: GIT, CVS
IDE: IntelliJ Idea, Eclipse
Defect Tracking System: JIRA, HP ALM, Bugzilla
Test Tools/ Others: AWS, Junit, SoapUI, JENKINS, ANT, Maven, JIRA, Sikuli, AutoIT, Sonar
Methodologies: Agile/ Scrum, Waterfall
Confidential, Ashburn, VA
QE Automation & DevOps Engineer
- Implemented Page Object Model (POM) Framework and integrated it with Jenkins, JIRA, GIT, TestNG.
- Worked on SoapUI for testing Web Services and Load Testing.
- Wrote complex nested SQL queries for Database validations.
- Very prompt and efficient in defect tracking & management in JIRA. Used to keep every Testcase / Bug updated with required Screenshots, watchers, impacted systems, epics and related stories.
- Used to provide the inputs to JIRA Admin for project related requirements, story work flows etc.
- Wrote and executed TDD (Test Driven Development), managed test data and utilized test data management techniques
- Used to lead project discussion calls with different stakeholders.
- Solved dependencies of offshore team which they due to access levels by creating automation scripts.
- Supported many Weekend production releases. I have the capability to work 40 hours in one stretch (Tested).
- Used to make very detailed and interactive flow diagrams for future purpose. It became the base of training of new employees.
- Worked on many interactive and advanced reporting tools to create reports in different format like emails, pdfs etc. and using graphs and charts.
- Used to lead the User Acceptance Testing by explaining requirements, change or addition in functionality. Also, used to create the documents for Users with all the steps and screenshots in advance.
- Performed the responsibility to consolidate the work status of the team and report to manager.
Environment: Selenium, UFT, TestNG, Java, MS SQL Server, Jira, Eclipse, Maven, GIT, Jenkins, AWS, Agile.
QA Automation Engineer
- Experience in preparing Test Plans, Test Strategy, Test Cases, Test schedule planning, Test Traceability Matrix, Defect Reports and Test results documents.
- Enabled the manual testers in team to contribute for Automation related activities.
- Implemented the concepts like design framework, code coverage and code reusability etc. in Test Scripts.
- Executed parallel browser testing on various machines using Selenium Grid and performed cross browser compatibility testing.
- Initiated the initial defect root cause analysis process with Developers to reduce the turnaround time for root cause identification by the developers.
- Involved in writing SQL queries for backend data validation testing.
- Worked in a highly dynamic AGILE environment and participated in scrum and sprint meetings
- Took the initiative to migrate all the testing framework to AWS. Also, solved the queries of the team like how make local machines as slave nodes, AWS node configuration and Jenkin configuration.
Environment: Selenium, TestNG, Java, MS SQL Server, Jira, Eclipse, Maven, SVN, Jenkins, Agile, SoapUI
- Development of Packet Base Station Controller and Packet MAC Controller for Thuraya Regional Packet Gateway and End-To-End testing with actual Satellite Link. I have worked on functionality of Time slot scheduler, MAC Processing, TBF management, Radio link control.
- High Availability (HA), Re-Authentication feature and IPv6 Support development for Wi-Fi Offload Gateway (WiGW) from a trusted or untrusted Wi-Fi access network to a LTE or a 3G network.
- Development of LTE- ePDG from scratch which provides EPC (Evolved Packet Core) access to non-3gpp user.
- Packet Control Unit (PCU) development to equip BSC with GPRS functionality for VNL India. System Integration Testing using BTS, BSC, MSC, MS, SGSN. VNL BTS was a compact system which runs on Solar Power