- Perceptive Junior Level QA Tester applying knowledge of quality assurance testing and analyst to ensure the quality and safe operation of various parts and component.
- Expertise in different kinds of testing such as UI, Functional, Regression, Integration, System, Black box, Database and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Involved in all phases of software testing life cycles and have an excellent understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Around 2 years of experience in Testing of Client/Server & Web - based applications and data migration on Windows and UNIX platforms with diverse experience in Functional, Regression, Integration, and System Testing.
- Excellent team player with active participation in meetings with the testing and development teams and clients.
- Strong abilities to work in pressurized environments, effective problem solving and trouble-shooting skills, quick learner and adapt new tools and technology.
Languages: Visual Basic, VB.NET, SQL, OOPs Concepts (C, C++), HTML, CSS, XML
Testing Tools: Quality Center 9.0/11, Selenium, SOAP UI, Quick Test Pro/UFT frameworks, ALM, Manual Testing, Bug Tracking Tools(JIRA)Operating Systems Windows, Unix/Linux
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile, Scrum
Other: Microsoft Office, MySQL
- Responsible for Manual Testing and Automation Testing (Selenium).
- Ensured that all products met functional and design specifications.
- Determined test requirements and developed customized test plans.
- Performed Database testing and analysis.
- Performed detailed manual testing such as Functional Testing, Smoke testing, Integration testing, UAT Testing, Backend Testing, Unit testing, Regression Testing, End to End Testing and System Testing.
- Developed test scripts and test cases using QTP, Selenium (IDE)
- Maintained a detailed account of all quality testing results.
Junior Software Engineer Intern
- Develop codes for program and get them reviewed from the senior.
- Utilize modern object-oriented computer programming techniques and agile programming methodologies.
- Provide online and desk support to the end users and respond to their queries.
- Investigated software issues and worked to find timely fixes.
- Worked with QA team in unit testing and system testing.
- Prepared technical requirements, functional specifications and configuration documents.