- 5+ years of experience in testing dynamic Web - Based applications using selenium WebDriver API in a professional environment like Agile/scrum.
- Extensive knowledge in performing Manual and Automated Testing.
- Experience working in Agile Methodology by analyzing requirement specifications and responsible for developing Test Objective, Strategies, Scope, Test Procedures and Test Matrices.
- Experienced in using JIRA to track bug report and manage defect.
- Executed SQL queries in order to view successful transactions of data and for validating data in database.
- Experienced in set up Selenium automation framework from scratch and configuring various other tools to perform Selenium Test.
- Experienced in performing Smoke Testing, Regression Testing, Functional Testing, End to End Testing and Back-End Testing using Selenium WebDriver .
- Expertise in implementing Cross Browser, Parallel and Cross Platform Testing using Selenium grid and Sauce Labs and run project nightly basis in JENKINS.
- Experienced using Junit and TestNG testing Framework as a test runner with Selenium WebDriver along with Java.
- Experienced working automation testing framework for web-based application using Selenium WebDriver, Java, TestNG, Maven, Log4j.
- Hands on experience using Maven as build management tool based on the project object model (POM).
- Experienced in developing and implementing Page Object Model(POM) as framework with Selenium WebDriver, Junit, BDD, Cucumber and Gherkin syntax.
- Writing automation script on existing framework and committed the code into the Git version control system and trigger in Jenkins.
- Excellent hands on experience, in web servers such as Apache Tomcat.
- Worked using Dev tool like NET, NETWORK tab to validate Client and server site error and some knowledge in different protocol like HTTP, HTTPS and FTP etc.
- Extensive knowledge of QA Methodology and Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC), Testing Life-Cycle (STLC) and Bug Life-Cycle (BLC) standards
- Ability in perform well in a fast-paced environment & manage multiple priority tasks effectively.
- Able to communicate between the technical and non-technical world, and equally effective working in self-managed projects or as a team member.
Operating System/Languages: Windows XP, Vista & Windows 7, 8, Mac OS
Defect/Test Management: Jira, Bugzilla
Browser & Network Protocol: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, HTTP, FTP
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver/IDE
Testing Framework: TestNG, Cucumber/BDD, Junit
Project Framework: Hybrid, Data driven,POM/Maven
Databases/Languages: MySql /MSSql 2000
IDE: Eclipse, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, notepad++
Version Control: GIT
CI tools: Jenkins
Cloud Computing: Selenium Grid/SausLab
Logging Framework: Log4j
Communication: HipChat, MS Outlook
QA Automation Engineer
- Lead and perform Test Plan development, Automation test plan, Test Cases and Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM), Test Analyze Report (TAR) and bug documentation.
- Use industry leading best practices to communicate with development teams to review & resolve defects using JIRA.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance in the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of test processes and diagnostic programs for system testing.
- Collect and analyze Automation test requirements, abstracted the requirements into a test architecture design that spanned multiple platforms.
- Participate in Product Design Reviews, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review meetings to provide input on Functional Requirements, Product designs, schedules, and risk mitigation.
- Organize meetings with business process owners to approve functional, test data and integration test cases and performed gap analysis.
- Design and develop automated scripts for Sanity Test, Smoke Test, Positive Testing, Negative Testing and Regression Testing and System Integration Testing.
- Facilitate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) sessions with Client, Product Owners (PO) and SMEs.
- Working on Hybrid framework (Data driven/Keyword) using Selenium WebDriver to help with TestNG as a testing framework by Java as a coding language and generated customized report. Used J unit a log4j for logging framework.
- Expert using Cucumber Gherkin to automate test cases making sure detailed functionality of application gets covered using test enhancements like Parameterization, Checkpoints, Error Handling and many more.
- Always used best practices to make Test scrips more efficient, robust, fast using features like Selenium Grid
- Use platforms such Git and GitHub to check in code with team members to ensure code flexibility among team members.
- Using Jenkins as a Continuous Integration server to configure with GitHub and Maven .
- Expert using efficient locator’s strategy like Xpath and CSS Selector to find the web element for using in Selenium WebDriver script in stable condition.
- Supporting and responsible for reviewing QA of Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Test scripts and Logged defects using JIRA and monitored the defects.
- Performing backend testing by using SQL queries to verify the integrity of the database performed through JDBC connection.
- Communicate with offshore team to get project update and defects resolution progress to Project Management.
- Working under Agile (Scrum) Methodology and facilitated complex group meetings and conducts information gathering sessions such as Daily Standup, Bug Review Meeting, Sprint Planning / Review and Requirement Walkthrough Meeting.
- Play leadership role in Developing, reviewing, and publishing standards, policies and procedures for all functions involved with or related to the quality and testing of Software Products
- Worked closely with business team, designers and software developers to understand application functionality and navigational flow.
- Tracked and reported upon testing activities, including testing results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status, performance baselines.
- Planned, arranged and facilitated meetings, workshops and relations with client staff during test planning and throughout subsequent development and testing activities.
- Wrote test plan, test strategy, test case and test script based on BRD and Wireframe and other documentation.
- Actively participated in daily Scrum Stand-Up Meeting, Sprint Planning Meeting, Retrospective Meeting and many other meeting based on require .
- Perform smoke test during the build process manually if needed.
- Worked on integrated development environment like QA, PRE-PROD, UAT for testing using Firefox, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome browser.
- Working on wide range of functional testing QA Automation Test Framework like Key Word Driven, Data Driven and Behavior Driven Testing concept to ensure the code reusability and code maintainability, which reduces the script development time.
- Designed automation framework from scratch label using BDD, Cucumber, Page Object Model, Java, Junit and Gherkins.
- Created feature file using gherkin syntax using various enhancements to optimize my script based on acceptance criteria.
- Built automated test suite to increase the automation coverage for regression test cycle.
- Pushed new code in GIT during the deployment and kicked off a new Jenkins job through Poll SCM.
- Used Firebug and Fire path to identify elements on the page. Used Eclipse as an IDE.
- Used JIRA for tracking, analyzing and documenting defects. Supported all major production releases.
- Worked directly with Business users performing User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Developed Test Cases, Test Procedures and Scenarios to test system against defined requirements in accordance with established Test Plans for Functional, Regression, System and UAT Testing.
- Prepared, maintained, and reviewed QA Test Documentation, Metrics and Artifacts to ensure compliance with quality assurance standards and requirements.
- Demonstrated creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness by working and leading onsite and offshore team members.
QA Test Analyst
- Involved in gathering business requirements, test data from client end users, understand user criteria.
- Analyzed the application, reviewing Business requirement documents, System requirement documents, Functional Requirement document and formulating the Test plan based on the system/functional requirements.
- Prepared Test Cases and Test Plans for new functional modules.
- Created of the Quality Assurance and Test Strategy document that describes the technical and management approach to be followed for testing of the entire project.
- Worked with the Business Analysts to determine Business Requirements and set standards for Performance Evaluation in Agile methodology.
- Attended all the agile meeting to give feedback to team as a QA perspective.
- Maintained Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) for Automation Testing Results within Test link projects.
- Regularly performed bug verification for bugs in QA, Stage and Production Environment in a timely manner to provide summary and detailed report to the manager.
- Tested new functionality manually in different browser like Firefox, Chrome and IE.
- Performed Smoke, Regression and User Acceptance testing for new releases.
- Involve with selenium automation team to learn and help them as needed
- Used Jenkins for running smoke test nightly basis and GIT for version control system.
- Identified software errors and interacting with developers to close the bug.
- Performed Backend Testing to validate the data using SQL queries to the required Test cases.
- Worked effectively and collaboratively with the QA team, development teams, and business users.
- Reviewed requirements and give feedback to analysts.
- Provided weekly status report to the QA manager and discuss issues related to quality and deadlines.