- Around 14 years of experience in Software Testing, Programming and IT Project Management with leadership, team empowerment, and Quality Management System (QMS) focus including 3 years as a Programmer Analyst .
- Behavior - Driven Development (BDD), Agile, Test Automation and SLDC Expert with Healthcare and Telecom domains
- Professional experience in Agile, Manual, UAT, API, Integration, Functional, Regression, System, Performance, Load, Stress & Smoke testing. Used both manual and automated testing tools including ALM 12, Selenium WebDriver, Specflow, Applitools, WhiteUI, JBehave, Cucumber, HP Unified Functional Testing (UFT/QTP), JUnit and NUnit with tracking using Rally, Jira, Collaborator, and Jive
- Involved in testing of Confidential integrated Ensemble and Enabler system. Involved in testing of CSM/CRM/OLC/Ecare (AMSS) and other online modules.
- Well versed with Onsite-Offshore model in coordination and supporting various modules.
- Involved in the migration of various modules (GL, AP, AR and System Administration) of Oracle Applications.
- Team player with excellent Communication, Analytical, problem-solving skills and motivated to acclimate to new technologies.
- Received appreciation from the client (Sprint/ Confidential Directors) for outstanding performance and successful completion of the project.
- Proven ability to apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, Refactoring and Automation Testing Techniques
Languages: Java, C, C++, VB, VB Script, VC++, SQL, PL/SQL, C#, Specflow,HTML
Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, Windows XP, Vista, Windows NT4.0, Win 2000 Server
Databases: Sybase 15, Oracle10g, Informix, DB2 UDB, SQL Server, MS SQL Server, MS Access
ERP Platform: Oracle Applications 10.7 / 11.0.3 / 11.0 / 11 i, GL, AR, AP, INV, PO, CRM, OM, Application Object Library, System Administrator
Tracking & other Tools: Rally, Jira, Collaborator, Jive, Clear Quest, Toad, StoreSCU, DCMTK
Automated Tools: ALM 12, Selenium WebDriver, Specflow, Applitools, WhiteUI, JBehave, Cucumber, HP Unified Functional Testing (UFT/QTP), JUnit and NUnit, QTP, Load Runner
Staff Software Quality Test Engineer
- Leading cross-functional teams to build new automation test frameworks to perform end-to-end testing in multi-component environments by designing and developing a reusable architecture for the test automation.
- Leading the performance team and track level updates for a current release.
- Demonstrated e xpert level skills in building value proposition with total customer focus by being a subject matter expertise in quality engineering processes and methodologies with ability to adapt and improvise in various situations, navigate through ambiguity, prioritizes conflicting asks and shows ability to adapt to changing project situations
- Driving automation strategy and led coordination with global teams in India and Japan.
- Leading Quality Engineering efforts across the product version/s, demonstrating expert level skills in collaborating with different stakeholders, influencing decisions and taking a strategic view.
- Provided expert oversight, mentoring team members and leading quality initiatives in significant development efforts. Demonstrated an in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape, latest trends and technologies in Quality Engineering and led benchmarking efforts against the internal and external competition.
- Have a proven track record of implementing and coaching Behavior-Driven Development (Selenium) and developing charter-based exploratory testing plans
- Along with the experience of using an automated GUI tool such as QTP, have hands-on working knowledge of languages C++, C #, and VBScript.
- Experienced in writing/executing automated test cases on large scale multi-platform systems using various testing techniques (Black, White, Grey, Performance, Load, and Security).
- Experience using SQL & Working knowledge of Linux, Windows 7 and Windows Server
- Experience in utilizing Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment(CI/CD) practices
Senior QA Analyst
- Designing and documenting Test Calendar and Detailed Test Cases/Test Plans/Test Scripts Executing Tests and analyzing Test results using Quality Centre.
- Worked in different modules like CSM, Billing, CRM, Ecare (AMSS), OLC, Web-Services, MAF, MPS, and Enabler, worked closely with Business People to determine and identity, contents, and flow of the various business processes.
- Tested end to end process, in system, regression, UAT, production sanity testing.
- Worked on CR’s, fast tracks and production fixes, ran batch jobs
- In OLC worked on RPL activities using sView and Ecare modules.
- Acted as module lead for prepaid applications (Ecare, OLC, CRM).
- Support and Training of Ensemble and enabler Software and solutions
- Upgradation of Oracle Applications from 11.0.3 to 11.5.9
- Migration of Forms 4.5 to 6i and Reports 2.5 to 6i, Views, Functions, Procedures, Triggers, Packages
- Designing, developing and customizing Forms, Reports, Packages, Procedures, Triggers and Functions using Oracle tools with applicable standards.
- Did Flexfields, Profiles setup in AOL and Migrated GL, AR, AP interfaces.