Automation Test Engineer Resume
Confidential have 1+ years of experience in Software Testing. As a part of my assignments, I have experience in Software Quality Assurance and have worked across various stages of STLC (Software Testing Life Cycle) viz., Requirement Analysis, Preparation of Test Strategy & Test Plan, Preparation of Test Estimation, Test Case Preparation and Test Execution, Defect Analysis & Reporting.
Testing Tools: QC(ALM), Bugzilla, UFT(QTP), Selenium
Databases: Oracle, MS Access, SQL, PL/SQL
Languages: C++, Java, Swift, C#
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Unix, Android
Packages: MS Office
Automation Test Engineer
- Extensively used UFT tool (Unified Functional Testing) to automate test cases and test scenario’s.
- Involved in writing complex queries to analyze desired test data for automation script.
- Extensively used framework to finish the tasks in a systematic approach.
- Involved in writing requirements, Test scenarios and Test Cases for merged version of MC400 collaborating with SME’s for setting up TCoE.
- Identified, analyzed and interpreted different patterns in data sets for differentiating claims.
- Created proper test data set for scenario for automation execution by applying filter conditions from different environment based database.
- Involved in developing framework and created utility tools using Eclipse JAVA, Excel Macro(VBScript) and UFT(QTP) for automating scenarios and automated tool.
- Extensively used UFT(QTP) to develop test scripts for automating mass claim creation, member enrollments.
- Used HP ALM as the test repository and used it for executing the test cases and scripts and logging & generating various reports and graphs for further analysis.
- Involved in functional, compatibility analysis, regression testing, smoke testing and user interface testing after each release.
- Tested the overall workflow for the existing and new functionalities.
- Requirement analysis and reviews, Test Strategy, Test Plan preparation, Traceability matrix preparation
- Test case preparation for Functional and Regression Testing Perform test case review
- Test data preparation and set - up, Test Execution and status reporting
- Defect reporting, Defect Retesting and Bug Tracking and mentoring team members and assisting them with application / technical knowledge support
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes