- Overall 7 years of progressive experience in Software Quality Assurance as a QA Tester performing Manual and Automation Testing providing result oriented solution in different domains with experience in coordinating with teams across multiple geographies.
- Executing test cases, reporting bugs and reporting tester status, writing test scripts, test Automation using diverse testing tools like Selenium WebDriver, QTP and SOAP - UI Pro.
- Extensive work experience in all stages of STLC and Expertise in Functional and Regression Testing methods for Mainframe & Web based applications in UAT and SIT phases.
- Extensive work Experience in Automation Testing using Selenium WebDriver /RC / IDE, JUnit, JMeter, TestNG, Jenkins, Cucumber and HP UFT / QTP & HP Quality Center.
- Extensive Expertise in Automation script development using different Automation tools like Selenium WebDriver (Eclipse, Java, JUnit).
- Sound knowledge on Junit, TestNG framework for Unit and Functional testing , Maven and Ant for Project building .
- Expertise in working knowledge of Core Java and Object-Oriented Concepts (Inheritance, Polymorphism, Exception Handling, Multi-Threading and Collections).
- Expert in ALM design specific to HP Quality Center for Testing and Defect Tracking.
- Proficient in QA Testing Methodologies and Agile Software Development.
- Experienced in using Jenkins as a Continuous Integration server to configure with GitHub and Maven .
- Experienced in Back-End Testing to ensure data consistency on front-end by writing and executing SQL queries.
- Wrote complex SQLquery by joining multiple tables according business logic for data validation.
- Used AngularJS framework for building web-apps and is highly efficient in integrating with Restful services .
- Experienced in Functional Testing, reviewing and analyzing business requirements and writing detailed Test Plans, Test Cases and RTM (Requirement Traceability Matrix).
- Write and Execute Epic Systems Integration Test scripts within the Epic test environment .
- Extensive Expertise in Functional, Integration, System, End-To-End and Regression Testing of various Web and Intranet applications.
- Extensive expertise in Black Box Testing, Load Testing and Performance Testing.
- Expertise in Functional Testing, Regression Testing and performance Testing of Non-GUI Web services.
- Experienced in Testing Mobile Application both in Emulator/Simulator and Real Devices. Tested mobile customized website using Chrome User Agent.
- Experienced in converting existing QTP Script to Selenium WebDriver Script for multi browser support.
- REST API Testing using Java, Apache Http Client API , TestNG and Json parsers .
- Experience in testing using Angular JS 2.0 connecting to Oracle on the backend .
- Thoroughly Cross browser tested projects to support IE7+, Firefox, Safari and Chrome.
- Experienced in load test, stress test and performance test using Load Runner by scripting VUser scripts for multiple users, multiple transactions at rendezvous points.
- Extensive working knowledge in UNIX/Linux environment to analyze log file and to monitor process.
- Excellent communication, problem solving skills, coordination, documentation, project planning and interpersonal skills.
Automation Tools: Selenium IDE/WebDriver/RC/Grid, Quick Test Pro, Soap UI Pro, Cucumber
Methodology: Agile/ Scrum, Waterfall
Framework: TestNG, Junit, JMeter, Keyword Driven, Data Driven
Defect Tracking Tools: HP Quality Center, JIRA, ALM
Web Debugging Tool: Xpath, CSS, Firebug, Fire path, Build Tool Ant, Maven
Database: Oracle 12c/11g, SQL Server 2008R2/2012
Operating Systems: Windows, Windows XP, UNIX/LINUX
Cloud Environment: Sauce labs for Automation execution
Office Tools: MS Visual Source Safe, MS Vision, MS Office, MS Excel
Servers: Web Logic, Web Sphere, Apache, Jenkins
- Extensively involved in all stages of Testing life cycle, Test Driven Development methodologies , Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) using Agile methodologies .
- Created a Test Strategy , Test Plan and Test Cases .
- Developed test code in Java language using Eclipse, IDE and TestNG framework .
- Automating the Test Scripts are planned, prepared and upgraded using HP Quality Center .
- Maintained the Selenium and JAVA automation code and resources in source controls like Git over the time for improvements and new features.
- Modernized the Automation Test Scripts based on the periodical changes in the Functionality requirements of product.
- Worked on distributed test Automation execution on different environment as part of Continuous Integration Process using Selenium Grid and Jenkins .
- Tested Rest API using Rest Assured, TestNG and Log4j framework .
- Automated various critical points identified in Functional Testing using Selenium WebDriver .
- Used SOAP UI tool to test SOA based architecture application to test SOAP services and REST API .
- Developed and Automated Regression test cases with positive scenarios Selenium WebDriver .
- Executed Backend and Database tests using SQL queries , validating the data for database editing and debugging is conducted using Selenium .
- Performed and maintained unit Testing using Junit framework .
- Designed an automated Regression test suite in JMeter that was run before deployments.
- Dynamic and static objects in Selenium are dealt with the Xpath and CSS path .
- Performed API Testing using TestNG and Java .
- Dealt with the Bug life cycle phases like Defect analysis, bug tracking andRetesting is performed and maintained the status of reports.
- Involved in Agile methodology , monthly Sprints , and daily Scrums to discuss the development of the application.
Environment: Java, HTML, TestNG, XPath, SOAP UI Pro, Git, Jmeter, REST API, Selenium WebDriver, XML, Eclipse, Junit, HP ALM/Quality Center, SQL Queries, Oracle and Firebug.
- Involved in gathering business requirement, studying the application and collecting the information from developers and business.
- Cucumber was used for Regression Testing and Functional Testing with Selenium as primary tool to the Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Test conditions identified .
- Executed parallel browser Testing on various machines using Selenium Grid and performed cross browser testing .
- Extensively used Selenium APIs such as Take Screenshot for Capturing Failed test cases, select for selecting multiple values from a list, Action for various key and mouse event, with different Locators ( XPath, CSS, ID, Link text ).
- Using Jenkins for nightly build execution and sending status mail if build fails to QA team.
- Involved in development of Hybrid Test Framework using Selenium WebDriver, Maven and TestNG .
- Developed Selenium scripts in TestNG for parameterization using Data Provider annotation.
- Proficient in writing store procedures, triggers, functions in PL/SQL .
- Worked on Git over the time for improvements and new features.
- Performed API Testing using Test NG, Java, XML and JSON Parsers .
- Performed multiple SOA architecture web services validation using SOAP UI Pro .
- Performed parameterization of the automated test scripts in Selenium to check how the application performs against multiple sets of data Contributed in developing Automation Framework that uses Java, Selenium WebDriver and TestNG.
- Selected the Test Cases to be automated and performed Functional Testing of the front end using Selenium (IDE and WebDriver) and created Data Driven framework using TestNG .
- Preparing Master Project Plan, Master Test Plan, UAT Test Plans, Test Logs, Test tracks, Test Strategy, Test Scenarios and execution of Test Cases.
- Used Maven as the build tool, GIT for version control, Jenkins for Continuous Integration and JIRA as a defect tracking tool.
- Submitted weekly Status reports reporting the bug metrics.
Environment: Selenium IDE, Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, Java, PL/SQL, GIT, TestNG, Black box Testing, Maven, Jenkins, Data Driven and Key Word Driven Frameworks, SOAP UI Pro, HTML5, XML, JIRA (Agile Management Tool).
QA Tester/Mobile TesterResponsibilities:
- Responsible for executing Performance Testing and New Feature analysis on Android and iOS devices .
- Writing test scripts using Appium Framework .
- Performed manual testing on iOS devices .
- Written mobile specific test cases for iOS devices .
- Implementation of Page Object Model for developing Automation test suite .
- Stability and daily BVT testing using Automation framework with Jenkins and Python scripts .
- Responsible for code review for automation test cases .
- Worked on Android Device Scaling Stability Test .
- Experience of testing on both iPhone and iPad .
- Wrote Automation frameworks from scratch using Appium and page object model for iOS .
- Adb Logcat command options to manage log buffers.
- Verified Mobile Applications developed in iOS using a simulator .
- Designed test case according to requirements of newly added functionality.
- Used Adb commands to install, catch error logs and screen shots from the android device . Attached log cats and Screen shots to bugs , using Android SDK and Adb commands .
- Used Python Scripts for testing the Device Battery Life .
- Verifying our application is debuggable in our manifest or build.gradle file (AndroidManifest.xml).
- Performed USB debugging and other Adb commands .
- Involved in Test Planning, Test Preparation, Test Execution, Issue .
- Worked with QoS including the feature in the test cases.
- Strong experience in functional and UAT testing on both platforms as well as cross platform web testing on all major web browsers and all IOS devices.(Such as Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox and IE).
- Service Design and Testing used onCreate () and OnStart () commands .
- Extensively Used Service Test Case which extends the Junit Test cases .
Environment: HP ALM/Quality Center, QTP, Web Services, SOAP UI, XML, Java/J2EE, Salesforce, Siebel CRM, Jenkins, Python.
- Proficient in GUI Testing, Sanity Testing, Smoke Testing, Backend Testing and Black Box Testing.
- Initially hardware was deployed in preparation for the Electronic Medical Records rollout.
- Experience in Automating the Scripts in Descriptive method using VB Script .
- Cross-Training of other QA analysts on Epic applications and testing methods.
- Expertise in automating the software testing environment with open-source tools like Selenium RC/Grid and WebDriver.
- Developed Automation script and Framework using UFT . Created script using Keyword/Data driven methodology.
- Used SOAP UI tool to test SOA based architecture application to test SOAP services and REST API .
- Excellent knowledge and working experience in requirement Analysis, Estimations, Test Strategy, Test Planning, Test Scripting, Test Execution, Test Results Analysis, Defect tracking, Management and Reporting.
- Worked on various modules of EMR mainly Pharmacy, Patient Care, Radiology and Reports.
- Worked closely with the developers and other team members in an Age environment.
- Integrated Automation scripts (Selenium Web Driver API) on Continuous Integration tools Jenkins for nightly batch run of the Script.
- Clinical Application suite enables community hospitals for attain meaningful use by utilizing the HMS Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Prepared the test cases in HP Quality Center tool thereby executing the user stories of each SPRINT.
- Responsible for collecting test data while executing the test scripts.
- Wrote different SQL queries to access data from different database tables and used for data verification.
- Participated in team weekly meetings for test case reviews and status updates.
- Involved in Functional Testing and verified the application, as per the user requirements.
- Involved in preparing Test Plan and Test Cases based on business requirements.
- Wrote Test Cases in Excel based on Technical Specifications, Functional Specifications and Business rules for online application system.
- Analyzed the business requirements and developed the Detail Test Plan and the Test Strategy.
- Analysis of Automation tool (Test Partner) as per application.
- Responsible for Planning, Designing, Development, Testing of in-house tool “Effort Estimation Tool” in Visual Basic.
- Preparation and execution of Test Scripts with these Tools.
- Developed Test scripts in Selenium WebDriver using Java Language.
- Involved in Agile (scrum) methodology to document reality changes in business requirements, design.
- Implemented Data driven framework while developing the automated test scripts using Selenium WebDriver.
- Developed Quick Test Professional(QTP) modular test scripts using VB scripts for Regression Testing.
- Documented and communicated test reports using HP Quality Center Dashboard.
- Involved in Preparation of POC (Proof of Concept) of Test Automation with the Tools.
- Involved in Manual Testing, Setup maintenance and Bug reporting/closure activities.
- Experience on daily status reporting & managed end to end Testing .
Environment: HP Quality Center, Java, VBScript, Jenkins, POC, MS Office, QTP, HTML, XML, Regression Testing, Windows 7/X
- Assist in planning, conducting, and analyzing data from test trials with several beta testers generating test reports from that data.
- Performed Functional Testing Manually and constructed positive and negative test scenarios as per requirements.
- Reviewed and implemented Business Requirement Documents.
- Working closely with other team members and test teams to execute tests cases.
- Analyzed test specifications and converted them into Manual Test Cases.
- Working with JIRA and MS Excel for execution of test cases.
- Isolate and report defects and verify fixes through Regression Testing and other test methodologies.
- Gather debug information for problem reports.
- Use debugging and performance analysis tools to do initial analysis of bug reports.
- Identify potential trends in incoming bugs and escalate to cross-Functional team members.
- Reporting the Coverage status of test performed on the daily/weekly basis.
Environment: JIRA, Manual Testing, Java, VBScript, MS Office, HTML, XML, Windows 7/XP.