Information Technology professional including 20+ years of broad base technical experience in major Telecommunications, Banking, HealthCare and Insurance Companies. 15+ years concentrated in quality assurance focusing on testing, processes and procedures. Possess strong skills in various testing methodologies, planning and execution of test plans for Mainframe and PC applications interfacing with various platforms.
Applications: Cloud, .net, COBOL, VB
Methodologies: Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Waterfall, Agile
OS: OS/MVS, Windows
- FILE AID
- MQ Series
QA Analyst Consultant
- Support testing for Confidential and Unix based Inventory/Distribution application. Batch and MQ file verification support for numerous interfacing applications.
- Provide Monthly Maintenance testing for Desktop and Server Upgrades to ensure Warehouse Devises connections are not interrupted.
QA Manager/Lead Consultant
- Worked with Business Analyst from Confidential and Third Party Vendor to complete Requirement Documentation and ensure Operational processes were in place.
- Provided guidance to US and Global Payroll Leads to Process Purchase plan information thru local Payroll Systems and were compatible with Third Party Vendor.
- Successfully coordinated all testing of Employee Data to and from Third Party Plan Application.
QA Manager/Lead Consultant
- Administration and Support resource for Confidential (Sourcing and Contract) and Downstream (Procure to Pay) Application. This included point of contact for first implemented Country ensuring Supplier Enablement was successful with Ariba and Local Country.
- Collaborated with IT/Third Party Vendor on Testing for ongoing maintenance and Requirement enhancements for implemented Regions.
- Test Manager for Third Party (Ariba on Demand) implementation on a Global basis providing both on Site and Remote UAT Testing Management
- Provide Helper File creation and Approval flow development assistance to Business Expert for US Deployment.
- Loaded OS and Applications for Point of Sale Testing for defect tracking to Root Entry.
QA Lead Consultant
- Created Test Plan, Loaded and executed Test Scripts in ALM, UAT Data Entry and Basic EDI/XML Validation.
- Script Writing, Execution, Defect Reporting and Retesting.
- Backend Data Validation using SQL Queries.
- Share Point Data Validation.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Corporate Internet Group Lead for Money Movement End to End Testing for Enterprise Releases.
- Regression Billing Testing. Conditioned Data, Executed Batch utilizing Microsoft Studio, F - Secure and SQL Studio and verified correct billing information created on files for downstream billing applications.
Confidential, St Petersburg, FL
Consultant Mid-Level QA Tester
- Test Scripts creation, execution and defect resolution in ALM.
- Responsible for Business Requirements, Functional Design and Technical Specifications review for completeness and usability.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Quality Assurance Lead
- Lead End to End testing with multiple interfacing applications.
- Point of contact with Configuration Management group for all environmental needs and requests.
- Verified all Requirements were tied to test scripts. Validated and reported test results to IT management, business partners and technicians through various reporting methods (Excel Spread sheets, ALM reports).
Confidential, Brandon, FL
Senior Business Analyst Relationship Manager
- Project Manager for Business as Usual Projects, liaison between Business and Technical group on Confidential projects and assure all audit project documentation was accurate and completed for assigned projects.
- Commendation Letter for improved project delivery from Department Manager of letters group.
- Commendation letter for going ’extra mile’ from Project Manager in getting Senior Directors Application set-up on remote site.
Quality Assurance Technical Lead
- Established testing, estimated testing timelines and resource requirements, resource assignment and results monitoring.
- QA point of contact for ALM. Liaison with the business on all testing related issues and questions.
- I was UAT Point of contact for defect initiation, analysis, resolution and retest.
- Increased departmental workflow by developing, documenting and installing processes for Onshore and Offshore test team. Included establishing regression automation execution of QTP scripts.
Confidential, Temple Terrace, FL
Systems Engineer Quality Assurance
- Created a Confidential system test environment for Mainframe Application encompassing 1.2million lines of code and over 100 batch jobs. Created, maintained and executed JCL for the application offline batch process.
- Implemented process to create customer account list, build cross reference files to extract and import production data from VSAM Files using File Aid/In Sync and Sync Sort into the system test environment.
- Conducted ABEND analysis for Confidential online application using CEDF tracing.
- Increased efficiency and reduced validation time of regression scripts by implementing a data extract refresh for each release. New Test data staging were added to base data and new scripts added to regression scripts.
Systems Engineer Quality Assurance System Test
- Set up, maintained and executed DB2 system test environment for mainframe billing application.
- Validated MQ and API Data from incoming desktop VB application and outgoing data files.
- Created test schedules, completed end-to-end testing of ordering entry through bill creation for all releases.
Systems Engineer Quality Assurance Tech
- Developed COBOL programs for testing purposes to produce Test Account list for Billing Data extract.
- Rolled out testing tool to production sites further reducing errors, resources and timelines.
- Reduced answer only defects 80% by training testing personnel in manual and mechanized bill review.