- I am writing to express my interest in position advertised as being opened at this time. I offer significant skills and experience in the areas of Quality Assurance and Universal Customer Service. My educational background along with my professional experience makes me an excellent candidate for this position.As you will see from the enclosed resume, I have more than 5 years in client services.
- I am an extremely hard worker and take my responsibilities in the workplace seriously. My ability to provide accurate and concise work, meet deadlines and go the extra mile contributed to my overall success in the workplace. I am also an effective worker and organizer. My outgoing and friendly nature allows me to interact well with other team members.
- The accompanying resume will give you an idea on my potential for making a worthwhile contribution to your offices. I look forward to meeting you to further discuss employment opportunities with your offices.
Quality Assurance Specialist
- Quality standards by studying inbound and outbound calls and customer service presentations; conducting test calls to telemarketing service representatives on new products.
- Verifies service ability, greeting, diction, listening, etiquette, objection handling, efficiency, and courteous close of call.
- Provides feedback by monitoring calls; monitoring feedback for external vendor programs; conducting monthly help sessions.
- Evaluates approaches by rating effectiveness of Customer service representatives; providing quality ratings; identifying training needs; developing training programs; conducting training.
- Directs quality initiatives by requiring adherence to quality assurance policies and procedures; developing new models; implementing changes.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state - of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Runs inbound customer service calls for NJFSSC (New Jersey Family Support Services Center Child Support).
- Works with NJ KIDS (New Jersey Kids) Child Support Database Daily.
- Monitor the customer service reps. daily.
- Review inbound and outbound calls to guarantee excellent customer service skills.
- Process daily quality evaluations on the calls taken & disputes
- Handle escalated/supervisor NJFSSC calls (New Jersey family support service Center.)
- Provide one on one coaching & training for customer service.
- Process daily monitoring calls for DFD. (Division of Family Development.)
- Provide live coaching and monitoring on NJFSSC calls (New Jersey family support services Center/Payment Center)
- Remits AOC (Administrative Office of the Courts), AEU (Administrative Enforcement Unit), & county Child support probation referrals.